April 19, 2014 | 1888 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by taupeandteacups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This buffs into the skin beautifully, evening out the skintone and providing light to buildable coverage without ever being cakey. Even applies well onto the most dry areas of my face, I use this on its own or just with a primer underneath.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by TayTheBeautyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not in medium I'm in deep dark but there's no forum for this complexion. This broke me out HORRIBLY. I used this after the mac matchmaster and pro long wear concealer and before my fix+. I loved it when I used it that's why I give a 3. it gave my face a beautiful glow, great sheen, wasn't matte but very natural look. Everyone loved it. I got compliments like CRAZY. After 2 days I noticed my face burning and itching. itching while off and literally burning throughout the night itching like crazy as well. next morning I realized reddish rashes under my eyes, and really bad on my cheeks. leaving rashes and dark marks on my cheeks. I had to return it and ended up returning the other 3 mac products yesterday because my face continued to itch it did break out less without this powder but it didn't stop until I quit the whole line of MAC. :/ I loved it but I sure can't use it or ELSE. it dryed my face horribly and its still healing from last week

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Erin1906

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this powder 3 years ago as my first pressed powder. Before i got it, i read tons of reviews about how it last forever. and yes, it does last forever!! I've been using it as my only powder foundation(to set my makeup or directly as a foundation). it gives a matte, even skin look without drying my skin(i have really dry skin).

after three years, there's still like 70% of the product left. maybe it's because i don't do my makeup everyday, but still, really impressive. So in the long run, the price is really not a problem.

This powder is really sheer, doesn't give much coverage. it's good because it never gets cakey on face(at least not on me). so if you are looking for some more covering product, you can directly pass this one.

OVERALL:
like it a lot!
looks natural not heavy
last really long(cheap in the long-run)
fits my skin color pretty well

the only thing makes me unsatisfied and want to try other products is that it doesn't surprise me from any aspect(doesn't make my skin look magically pretty or something). it is really normal, just normal. has everything a powder should have.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by angeluv178

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Really wished this would work out as it looked great on my combo NC30 skin. I usually only get a few pimples. Unfortunately, the powder gave me the worst breakouts. I stopped using this and my skin cleared up. I wanted to give it another chance since I love the finish so much, but decided to do test spots by setting some on my pimple scars first. I ended up breaking out in clumps where I tested! It was definitely this which broke me out. Ended up returning it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think it is a great product whom it suits!! for me it just broke me out like CRAZYYYY!!! it gave me cystic acne !! :S

Edit Edit Edit ******************

This is a absolute piece of crap.. So after about a year or so I though of using over my other bb creams and liquid foundation. I thought well if I just use it lightly as a setting powder over other products it wont cause much harm... I continued happily for ab a month(Not everyday as I don't use foundation or bb everyday.. may be twice a week or so..) I loved the finish...I was breaking out here and there. but I thought well may be I need to cleanse even more.. I was noticing lil bumps under my skin in my cheek area.. where I never had probs LIKE EVER... you wont see it.. but when I touch my cheeks I can feel little bumps all over... I didn't understand at first what was causing it.. but it multiplied like crRRaaaZZZyyyy.. Anyways than when I realized may be MSF was the culprit.. I did more research and found out these bumps are reactions to the ""MINERAL"" they have in MSF... this shit has less minerals and more harmful ingredient in this... should be banned .. ruined my skin.. with small cyctic acne and bumps all over.. now that I have thrown it out in the garbage.. my face has started to heal!! thank god... I even had nightmares about this bumps in my face... so yeah just eliminating this did the job.. now entirely healed yet..but almost there...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Good everyday powder to reduce shine and set make up. It's my go to powder. Does not really seem to give color which I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by laurasteph24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i dont use powders due to minor dry skin but this one is a mineral powder that is baked so its not too heavy on the skin, i tried it out over the face and body foundation and it was the cherry on top! it looks super natural not heavy at all, it made my face feel super soft and you do not have to worry about transferring the color onto someone else's shirt! i use C2 for my foundation and a medium on this powder and it is the perfect combo! i use this with a fluffy powder brush and work it on my face but what is awesome about this is that if you just want to even out your face you can conceal what you need and just put this over that using a kabuki brush without a foundation underneath to get a nice even face! i really recommend this and everyone should go give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by katayoun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. This is the best (looking) powder I've ever used. It doesn't make me look super-matte, or dried out. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. I apply with my MAC kabuki brush (AMAZING). Super easy and fast, for days when I don't have time to mess with liquid foundation (which is practically every day).

I think it is expensive for makeup, but it doesn't break the bank, so that's fine. My only issue with the price is that I need two different shades, so that gets expensive.

I will re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by xjuliannaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this so much because my face looked flawless i when I use this powder! But it's too dark :( I don't know why MAC sales people always match me to MEDIUM PLUS. I bought a careblend in this colour as well but I gave it to my sister and bought light plus. I should've gotten this in a light plus as well. Gah!! I feel as if I look greyish or something. FOR REFERENCE: I am asian, NC20, MUFE HD 120/125, normal-dry skin, yellow/neutral undertone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Trixieclose

This is just the best finishing power. Alot of drugstore ones come close but this will always be my favorite. Lasts a good amount of time and has enough pigment that I can wear it by itself on a lazy day.