December 18, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Glam Rock

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by nhhnh42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

To tell you the truth, I was actually tricked into buying this product...but I'm so happy I did. Normally, I HATE glitter..I hate how it gets everywhere and you're always finding random sparkles on you for days...but this...this is amazing. The color is great, as is the application. Normally, I tend to get annoyed when putting on liquid liners, but with this, i have no problem whatsoever. I use it during the day but I can also glam it up at night. I've been wanting to do a black cateye with Glam Rock applied lightly over it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by tshinn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought this a couple of hours ago and I looove it! I am usually not a glitter girl but I saw this collection of glitter liners on the Urban Decay website and just had to have one.
Glam Rock filled with mini round bits of silver glitter suspended in a clear gel that dries fast. I tested this at Sephora on the back of my hand and within a minute or so, it was dry and in place. I rubbed the swatch and nothing budged. Yes!
I think this liner will look great by putting on a touch of it, and I mean just a *touch* on the corners of the eyes. Imagine a black cat-eye look with a tiny dot of this glittery beauty applied on the winged tips. Talk about a hot night on the town! Also, I think this will be as a great top-lash liner.
The silver color is bright and super shiny and it looks like you do not have to be precise when making a line with this. Very forgiving and very, very fun! I also love how this liner a 'Vegan product.' Several of the items in the Urban Decay collection are now made with vegan, animal-free ingredients and as a vegetarian, I am very pleased! Whoo-hoo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! If you want glitter liner, this is the real deal!

"Glam Rock" is one of the newer shades, and it is PACKED with very fine, BRRIGHT silver glitter. The glitter is suspended in a clear gel-like base, so you don't get a solid line of glitter with the first swipe.

Just one more layer, however, gave me a nice thin line of twinkly silver glitter, just under my lower lashes. I'm still trying to decide if I can pull this off for dressier daytime occasions. It feels fairly wet on application, but once dry, it mostly stays put. I *do* notice some minor fallout, but much, much less than is typical of loose glitter. I didn't put on any primer, either.

I gave this a 4 because it's pretty enough to deserve a high score, but is almost surely not for everyone, any time of day. I'd buy this again if I ever run out, since I adore silver.
UPDATE: I'm raising the score of "Glam Rock," because it's the best silver eyeliner I've found, and I've tried plenty. A thin line under lower lashes only gives my eyes a subtle sparkle that's low key enough for day.

That said, I should add that this does not hold up well during a hormone-induced crying jag, so it's best not to wear this unless you're feeling very stable. Under normal wear, it's a lovely and very fun product. continued >>