August 20, 2014 | 906 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by margieatk

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say I was disappointed. Did not live up to the reviews I've read here - but at least I didn't put a lot of money into the product. Found it did not work near as well as the ones i usually use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Puggurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING! I just put this on my lashes for the first time and I am really blown away! I am picky picky picky when it comes to my lashes. I have also used them all.....high end and drug store. This one beats all! I have finally found my favorite mascara;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by lylaura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this formula and the volume one in Japan for $6 each. It does what it says. I have naturally long lashes so the effect was the most dramatic of any mascara I have ever tried. And each lash was enphasized individually. Doesn't curl, but no mascara really does.

It has major staying power, major! Does not come off even w/ makeup remover, or oil. It irritated my eyes when I tried to remove. That is why I didn't rate a 5.

After using a few times and trying to take it off, a few of my lashes came off!!! I should have bought the same brand mascara remover hanging right next to it at drugstore, but oh well.

It's a great mascara just get matching remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by shayv90

I bought this mascara off ebay for about $18 and it came with its own mascara remover. After reading about how hard it was to remove this mascara, I wanted to make sure I had their own mascara remover in case my make up removers didn't work. This mascara lengthens (a lot) and doesn't smudge one bit. Volume wise, it's very similar to the Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara - which gives more of a natural than falsies look. It doesn't clump, no matter how many coats you apply! And the mascara is very black. After my first day of using this mascara, I wanted to see if coconut oil can remove it. I gently coated my lashes with coconut oil and waited a few minutes. In the meantime, I brushed my teeth and flossed. Then i used a cotton pad soaked with oil-free Neutrogena make up remover and swiped my eye lid. After a couple swipes, the mascara easily came off. The next day I used the matching mascara remover and it blew me away! Using the brush that came with the remover, the formula did not go into my eyes and did not drip from the brush. It evenly coated my lashes in one sweep and I left it on for about 2 minutes. Using a cotton pad with make up remover again, the mascara came off in one gentle swipe! I barely had to press down, I was so amazed! And I've never seen my eyelashes so clean. It was a truly remarkable product! Both coconut oil and the mascara remover worked, so if you don't want to spend money on their removers you can definitely use alternatives. But I will continue to use their mascara remover because of it's convenience and how well it worked.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by lesleeann74

I think I really like this mascara. I just got it from Amazon a couple weeks ago after seeing all the reviews here. The color is very inky and you can wiggle it along water line and skip eyeliner. It doesn't budge, which is a con because it's hard to get off with my Neutrogena remover wipes, and those take off everything. I guess that is a good thing. Even after showering and washing my face it was still on and I didn't have raccoon eyes. The price is great on Amazon. And it really does curl. I bought a heated curler because my lashes have been breaking off. I don't even need to use it with this mascara. I just wish it was a little easier to get off because I'm scared of breaking my lashes trying to take it off or if I rub my eyes and it's not all quite off. I might fall in love when I get the hang of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really like this mascara! It holds up all day & doesn't budge! I can even use eye drops with it on & it doesn't budge :-) Separates my lashes nicely. Nice deep black color. You do need a good eye makeup remover to remove it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:59:00 AM More reviews by HiGayle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascara. This mascara holds curl, makes lashes look fuller and longer, and never clumps. Awesome stuff for a reasonable price. I stocked up on my last visit to Osaka where it was ~$8 at local drugstores. Sadly I have run out and am squeamish to pay the imported price of ~$18 in Hawaii. I will stick to my gift with purchase mascaras until I can get my paws on more of this magical stuff for reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The reviews don't lie! This is an HG mascara! I've heard that Japanese mascaras are practically indestructible and yield amazing lashes. I still have a bevy of other mascaras to try, but I'm so impressed with this one! For once, a mascara that does what it says it will do - my eyelashes actually look longer and stay curled. It doesn't specify that it's a waterproof formula, but damn, it was so hard to remove! And even after successfully getting it all off, my lashes stay soft and curled! Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by lorina

This is the best mascara i've used so far. I've used many high end mascaras (Lancome, Smashbox etc) and nothing is better than this one! It doesn't make your lashes look too dramatic, they look long and natural! I put 2 coats and it everyone asks me what mascara i use!

Cons:
Not available in Canada, will need to purchase online.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

HG status! Love this mascara. Granted its hard to remove (that's why I bought the brand's mascara remover as well).

Defines and naturally lengthens my lashes, holds the curl, does not smudge!

It's more expensive in North America but it's a steal in Japan for 900 yen ( 9 usd).. You can order it online for double the price.

Highly recommended.