July 30, 2014 | 1425 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by lesleeann74

I think I really like this mascara. I just got it from Amazon a couple weeks ago after seeing all the reviews here. The color is very inky and you can wiggle it along water line and skip eyeliner. It doesn't budge, which is a con because it's hard to get off with my Neutrogena remover wipes, and those take off everything. I guess that is a good thing. Even after showering and washing my face it was still on and I didn't have raccoon eyes. The price is great on Amazon. And it really does curl. I bought a heated curler because my lashes have been breaking off. I don't even need to use it with this mascara. I just wish it was a little easier to get off because I'm scared of breaking my lashes trying to take it off or if I rub my eyes and it's not all quite off. I might fall in love when I get the hang of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really like this mascara! It holds up all day & doesn't budge! I can even use eye drops with it on & it doesn't budge :-) Separates my lashes nicely. Nice deep black color. You do need a good eye makeup remover to remove it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:59:00 AM More reviews by HiGayle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascara. This mascara holds curl, makes lashes look fuller and longer, and never clumps. Awesome stuff for a reasonable price. I stocked up on my last visit to Osaka where it was ~$8 at local drugstores. Sadly I have run out and am squeamish to pay the imported price of ~$18 in Hawaii. I will stick to my gift with purchase mascaras until I can get my paws on more of this magical stuff for reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The reviews don't lie! This is an HG mascara! I've heard that Japanese mascaras are practically indestructible and yield amazing lashes. I still have a bevy of other mascaras to try, but I'm so impressed with this one! For once, a mascara that does what it says it will do - my eyelashes actually look longer and stay curled. It doesn't specify that it's a waterproof formula, but damn, it was so hard to remove! And even after successfully getting it all off, my lashes stay soft and curled! Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by lorina

This is the best mascara i've used so far. I've used many high end mascaras (Lancome, Smashbox etc) and nothing is better than this one! It doesn't make your lashes look too dramatic, they look long and natural! I put 2 coats and it everyone asks me what mascara i use!

Cons:
Not available in Canada, will need to purchase online.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

HG status! Love this mascara. Granted its hard to remove (that's why I bought the brand's mascara remover as well).

Defines and naturally lengthens my lashes, holds the curl, does not smudge!

It's more expensive in North America but it's a steal in Japan for 900 yen ( 9 usd).. You can order it online for double the price.

Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by tiny101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried! I've used almost all of the regular drugstore ones (Maybelline Falsies Waterproof is great, btw) and the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander, but this one blows all of them out of the water because of one specific quality: absolutely no smudging, flaking, or running throughout a hot summer day!

[ PROS ]
- Lengthens my very short and straight lashes beautifully
- Adds enough volume to make the lashes noticeable
- Can be very natural or built up to be more dramatic (less dramatic than false eyelashes, but still bold)
- Holds my curl despite any rain, snow, or very hot humid weather (unlike most drugstore brands)
- Does not smudge/flake/run at all (tested through a few summer days where I was out and about for almost 18 hours)
- Does not irritate my sensitive stye-prone eyes or my contact lenses

[ CONS ]
- Not readily available in Canada... I order mine through eBay

This is a must-try mascara for anyone with difficult/stubborn lashes or those who are looking for something that truly stays put. Also, because it's so difficult to take off, I usually massage an oil cleanser (e.g. DHC Oil Cleanser) into my lashes and then rinse it off in that manner; this surely removes all hints of the mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by llissie07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Awesome product! I've been searching and searching for a mascara that I'll actually buy again and this is it!

Pros:
waterproof
Doesn't smudge
Doesn't clump
Doesn't run
After curling lashes and applying it STAYS
Able to see the effect v.well
Comes off easily

Cons:
Just a tad expensive
Doesn't add volume, need to use primer. There's the volume version though so no worries.

Overall great product definitely will buy again. Gonna stock up when there's discount.

Edit: my awesome friend gave me a tip regarding this mascara so I thought I should share it with everyone. Curl your lashes BeFore you apply this and the curl really stays true for least 12 hours (longest I've tried). I've tried curling it after but the effect isn't as nice.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by candyintheeyes

love this vry much! my sister bought it as present for me in HK. it makes my lashes look vry long and extended. but not vey curled. but i m happy with the result as it never smudges even if it is wet by tears or accidentally rubbed eyes. the effect can last from morning till night of more than 12hrs. even i applied a few layers, it does not endup like cockroaches' legs with lots of residue on the lashes. it seperates each lashes without 'glue-ing' them into a clump. it is hard to be removed, so i need a seperate bottle of eye makeup removal. definitely will buy it again although it is pricey. i still keep the empty bottle even though i have finished it quite sometime <3 <3 <3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! My HG mascara was Benefitís ďTheyíre Real!Ē Mascara but at $30 per tube I cannot justify purchasing it, even if I used it almost every day. There were a lot of flaws, like for example, with Benefit I had to apply a few layers to make my straight Asian lashes pop. I loved the brush on Benefitís the most, but I also disliked it wasnít waterproof. My oily lids are unstoppable.

Anyway, I heard about how this was a good dupe or at least alternative to Benefitís mascara so I decided to try it out. It is about half the price ($15) online. When I first opened the tube I was scoffing to myself because the brush seemed to look flimsy. But once I actually tried it, oh, I was in love! One coat already and there was a notable difference. A second coat Ė it was perfect. My lashes are so long and noticeable, the brush is actually no problem at all and I could apply with ease. The formula is a bit watery than I expected but itís no problem. Best of all, itís water proof and it holds the curl all day long.

A+, A+, A+. I am a lifetime fan and will definitely repurchase.