December 22, 2014 | 1709 users online

Scrubs - Boots - No 7 Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this exfoliator it's fantastic! The cleanser is white, and the finely milled specks are white as well. A little goes a long way, a dime size mixed with a little water is all you need for your entire face. I've had this since June and still have about 1/4 of the container left. Great product, great price, and lasts a very long time.
When my face starts acting up, I immediately exfoliate with this and I clear up in a couple days. Give it a try, you won't be dissapointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by tricia_g_c

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this yesterday because I wanted a fine grit exfoliator. The St.Ives product is like scrubbing with rock salt. So, I came across this in my internet search and headed to my drugstore to look for it AND it was on sale.
Well, I love it. My face is like glass. I'm recovering from a weird superbad breakout from the last 4 months of 2011 and have no more acne but have a few fading acne scars. I am hoping that this speeds the fading along and brightens my skin. It has already accomplished the second goal.
I'd use it before showering and then rinse in the shower. (Update: After watching Dr. Neal Schultz on youtube, I see that it's better to do it at the END of your showers) Try not to overscrub. I do one section of my face at a time. I did not have the residual stinging that others have had. I didn't notice any objectionable odour. I paid CAD $19 plus 15% off for my tube. It's worth it in my books. A little goes a long way and at 2/3 times a week use, I think it'll last me a while. I'm going to stock up with a couple more tubes while the sale is on.
I like that it's a cream and a tube. I have the neutrogena exfoliator and that packaging is all wrong because it's so liquidy, the pads that they give you are useless, the dropper applicator is ridiculous and it dries too quickly before you can cover your whole face. I should put a review about that too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 7:50:00 AM More reviews by maz165

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this with two other No 7 products on a 3 for 2 deal. It's not life-transforming, but I do notice how smooth and soft my skin feels after using it. I don't necessarily notice any long-term improvement, but it's nice to feel clean and smooth, so I'll definitely buy it in the future and would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by ADoyle90815

I found this at my local Target and I fell in love with it, plus I've gotten compliments after using it. I have repurchased this twice since I found it, and plan to do so again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by KGJxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love LOVE this product. I first tried it in sample size with one of those gift sets free with my No. 7 purchase, and I liked it so much I bought it in full size. I don't use it that often because I usually forget about exfoliating, but when I do I'm always left with smooth soft skin that looks brighter and healthier. I have dry skin which tends to show up in patches when I wear matte foundation, but a quick scrub with this and it buffs it all away and keeps my face looking smooth. Followed by moisturizer, it makes my skin feel like silk. Obviously not everyone is going to love this product, it's definitely not for sensitive skin or everyday use as the scrub can be quite sharp and harsh on skin, as it needs to be to remove the dead skin. But luckily I've had no problems and no irritation at all. I think the price is very reasonable for such a high quality product and it has lasted me well.. my tube is just running out after a year, bearing in mind I don't use it all the time but you really don't need to, and a little goes a long way. My holy grail skincare, and I will continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by nadiame

This is my first product from the Boots No 7 line and i really wanted it find a better experience with it, but will i get an overall satisfaction. Will where as it didn't help me with my moderate acne problem (i'm starting to wonder if anything will help) i have noticed on my cheeks which are usually rough but don't have acne will very smooth and supple, but beware don't leave it too long on your face it can cause burning and have a good moisturizer at hand if you have dry skin. I thing i really hate about this product is the smell, it has that strong chemical smell but it wears off after you wash it off, but hey what microdermabrasion product doesn't have a horrid chemical scent. It was pretty expensive for me of the quantity of the product, i might try it again if my acne ever disappears so i will update in the many years after my acne disappears :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by LilMizz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I get an unlimited supply of No7 products so had this (amongst their other products) lying around for quite a while. I love the clean feeling scrubs give you, so I kept this for many months and have come back to it infrequently, about just once per month. This is because it is way too abrasive. I know - it's supposedly 'microdermabrasion', but I've used such scrubs before and my skin responded well. But this just irritates my skin so bad! The first few times I ignored it, but now it's really pissed me off. I used it lightly two days ago - by lightly, I mean I literally squirt a small blob into my usual face wash so that it lathers and isn't as concentrated. Then I massage gently, and evenly. I ALWAYS follow with my regular cleanser just to remove any traces (I have sensitive skin so I try to stick to products that settle my skin). Anyway at first my skin always felt ok, but then the next day i WILL without a doubt wake up with severely irritated skin! My face has gone bright red, I have random red spots all over my cheeks, not zits, but like red dots, red patches of colour over my otherwise olive skin. My cheeks are the worst. On top, I have an itchyness just under my jaw where there is a cluster of bumps. And worst of all, I have had a massive breakout. It happened on New Yrs Eve this year and I distinctly remember using this as my mini facial as I wanted to get ready for my party. AT the time I didnt know it was this that caused it. Now, the exact same pattern has emerged. With, literally, a cluster of red inflamed zits on the left side of my forehead, another on my lower right cheek, another on my left cheek near my mouth. In between these clusters are tiny little odd ones. It makes me feel so ugly as no foundation can conceal it, the bumps still show up, all over. I have tried to put less make up on to settle it, but the 2nd day I woke up it looked even more pronounced. I think its going to take time to calm down. But I am glad I finally figured out the problem. This scrub is so abrasive it irritates the crap out of my skin. I think if you're sensitive you should be really really careful when using this. Im gutted.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Alayned

So far this product is wonderful! I only purchased this yesterday, but It already slightly improved my complexion. Prior to using this my skin was in horrible condition. I have some active pimples that are taking longer than normal (for me) to go away, a lot of dry patches on my cheeks, and shallow and some deep acne scars that are also on my cheeks. Right after I first used this I didn't see any improvement for my dry cheeks or acne scars, but the rest of face felt smoother and not so dull looking. Also, some of my pimples are now just annoying marks. Getting these results from just after one use is remarkable! I plan on using this either every-other-day or twice a week. I haven't decided yet. I usually get antsy when I get desired results this fast. This product is sort of expensive for me but that's only because I'm a poor college student. If this product continues to do wonders for me (mostly diminish the look of my acne scars) than I will first edit this review, then maybe buy more from the Boots No7 line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by EricaDerout

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been fantastic for my acne prone skin! I adore it - I use it every other day during my morning shower. It's much gentler than other microdermabrasion kits out there, which always seem to irritate my skin and worsen my acne.

I still use benzoyl peroxide at bedtime to keep the acne under control, but switching to Boots No7 skincare and cosmetics has greatly helped my skin. I even kept before and after pics so that I'd never be tempted to change products again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

WOW i'm in love. this made my skin soooo soft and really helped with my blemishes and terrible acne prone skin.