April 19, 2014 | 833 users online

Powder - Maybelline - Mineral Power Powder Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Used this powder when I was first trying makeup. The formula feels a little thin and chalky. On application it didnt make a difference at all and had zero coverage and staying powder. Half the time i applied three coats to try and see a difference. If you're going to the effort of applying makeup you want it to do something and this does zilch. Felt like it had zero staying power as well would not repurchase baby powder would last longer than this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by jlualwayyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color looks pink when first applied and turns orange throughout the day. Foundation doesnt last or control oily skin. If u can find the color that suits you and want to go for a very natural look then this is for you but u would also have to have a very good skin to begin with. Overall this product did not help my skin look better.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

never again, I used to think it worked well a few years back until I saw my self outside and I looked really horrible and it's just not for me

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

Im in love. I have never found a foundation so perfect as this. It doesnt even look like im wearing anything. Also its only $10 where im at

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Cassyray123

I was looking for a replacement of ulta's mineral powder, which is my absolute favorite setting powder.
I bought this, thinking it would be similar. its very hard to dispense. it has a salt shaker like dispenser like most mineral powders, and i felt like it was really difficult to get the amount of product i needed.
It made my face look very washed out and gave little to no coverage over my foundation.
I'm pretty sure this line of makeup is discontinued, which is explanatory due to the poor quality of the product. its just better for me to spend a few extra bucks on ulta's mineral powder..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Lucke23

I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my beloved Bare Mineral foundation & I picked this up on a whim. I am in the shade classic ivory & it matches my skin very well. I have been using this for about a month now & I LOVE it. I love it just as much as my bare minerals if not more because of the price. It gives great coverage & lasts a good 8 hrs for me. I haven't had any breakouts & would most def repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product to set my liquid foundation while giving me the extra coverage that I need. I tend to steer away from loose powders as it's easy to leave a mess with them, and although I've had bad luck with Maybelline's liquid foundations, I thought that this powder formulation would not give me the same problems that the liquids had given me (i.e. not holding up on my oily skin). I was terribly mistaken! The little drugstore on my campus had only two shades, and I picked Nude, the darker of the two. Although it's categorized as a "light" shade, it looked more like a "medium." I swatched the powder on my hand, and it didn't look too awful (though already a little dark), but when I brushed it on my face it immediately turned two shades darker. The other thing was that it was pink! I'm quite yellow so needless to say the resulting look was disastrous. After reading other reviews, it seems like all of the shades are cool-toned, so I guess none of them would be usable for me. What's more is that I got oily after about three hours...not what I was hoping for. The only pros I have to mention are that it did offer a good amount of coverage, and the included brush, while not amazing, actually seemed somewhat usable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by GreatReviews

I got this in the refillable pan( different packaging). I normally use this to set my foundation and I love it! Helps to matify the oily areas and lock it the foundation! Good coverage and can be used on its own. Adore it - the only powder I rely on. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Tracyjanie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very oily skin with some dry patches (combo) and I have to say this is the best foundation I have used! Granted its the only mineral foundation I have tried but why test others when you find a great one?? I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by caliezone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG foundation!! I have acne and have tried so many foundations to cover up my acne but at the same time look natural. I picked up this foundation one day and fell in love! It looks so natural and gives a nice matte finish. It's great for oily skin! I work outside all day and it just stays. All I have to do is apply some concealer to my problem areas and brush this over and it looks supaaa good! Great foundation and would definitely recommend for people with acne prone skin.