October 21, 2014 | 973 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Intensive Concealer - Medium [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by prncss

This is the best powder concealer I've ever tried. It blows the socks off Bare Escentuals "Well Rested" concealer, which didn't even cover at all and accentuated fine lines. I was really skeptical of powder concealers until I tried this. This actually covers the discoloration under my eyes and on my eyelids. I would say it has a medium buildable coverage and it blends very easily, without accentuating fine lines and looking cakey. This concealer saves so much time compared to traditional concealers. I apply it with my Bare Escentuals handi buki brush that I got in my Get Started Kit and apply this with circular motions over my eyes. I'm really impressed with Everyday Minerals. I use their pressed powder compact everyday and love it. I would recommended this if you want a time-saver for applying concealer. However, it does not have the same ability to conceal everything like cream concealers so I took off a lippie for that. I am NC40 and this lighter shade matches my skin well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by danicajonas

This didnt last all day for me, but it did last till mid afternoon which is great. It covers greatly but you have to be careful how much you apply. and it comes with A LOT so this will last me a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by homeless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this everyday for acne scars and redness. It's surprisingly really, really good.

Coverage: Light - Medium

Moisturizer is a must (I have oily but dehydrated skin).
    I have tried using this over Bio Oil - it turns the powder into a creamy consistency, making it much easier to apply + more coverage.

I personally would not use this under the eye, but I use it for a natural highlight under the brow and on the inner half of my eye for brightening. useful : )

Used with the EM concealer brush which is SO GOOD to put this concealer on with.

The sample size lasts a long time : )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by megathon

I swear by this concealer for covering blemishes and acne scars. I use my Everyday Minerals Eye Kabuki brush to blend it it in over either my mineral or liquid foundation, and it covers flawlessly every time. Never have I found a concealer that works as well for that purpose. I couldn't be happier with it.
    That being said, I wouldn't recommend this to people who have dry skin or who want to use it to conceal areas under their eyes. This stuff accentuates the dry patches on my face and gets really cakey/settles into the fine lines under my eyes, so if your goal is to cover up dark circles, I'd stick to a cream or liquid concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like that this is a powder as it stays on my skin better than cream concealers. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that this concealed really well - blemishes, redness, my very dark circles. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles, but it provides better coverage and colour matching than any other concealer I've used so far. This was also a better match for my skin than the multi-tasking concealer which I found a little too light for my skin.

I wish EM would change the packaging of all of their powders to pressed compacts as there's so much wastage and spillage each time I open it since I need to carry it around for touch-ups. Also, I need to apply several layers of this to cover my dark circles, and because it's a powder, my undereye area becomes a bit too dry and crepey. I'm hoping this chalkiness will not be such an issue in summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Kately

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mineral concealer. It covers just about anything. Sometimes I use mint or mint pearl concealer to cover up the redness and then go over it with intensive medium. The packaging is decent, you get a lot of concealer for a low price. The only gripe I have about the packaging is that the sifter holes are too big and there are too many of them so you can get too much product in the lid and it can make a big mess. This would be a five-star product if it wasn't so pink. It definitely has a peachy-pink cast to it, which works against it as a concealer. If this was more on the yellow side, it would be perfect at covering pimples/acne scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by LoveMakeUpEver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! Best concealer in this world for me! Even though I'm acne-prone, have lots of post acne scars, but didn't really wear concealer, because I could never get it right. I've tried EMD concealer in Light, multitask, Multi-Intensive, but color wasn't exactly right, if not too light.
    Intensive Medium concealer just becomes my skin!!! I don't even have to blend it. I just pickup some concealer particle from the jar w/ EDM concealer brush (HG also) and just dab it onto my blemishes. I either blending/buffing, or using EDM eye kabuki brush (which is good for highlighting btw) reveals the blemish I've covered. Just dab-tap and voila! imperfection gone!! :D continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by mustbeyv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i was really happy when i first got everyday minerals, but then later found that it didnt last and even for a matte mineral foundation, i became oily fast. i thought everything was in my color at first and then i felt that when i put more for more coverage, i looked paler and faker. and i do feel like the concealor adds on the cakiness. so i only use this on my feeling ugly /lazy days and at night when no one can see me or if im just playing with makeup, cause i try to waste it keekeeke.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

good concelar. covers dark circes very well. also good at covering blemishes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by bbygerkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, this concealer is a good buy. It can become chalky if applied with a heavy hand. It is perfect underneath a light sweep of EDM sunlight concealer. It does have a tendancy to accumulate in my undereye wrinkles. I have read that adding a little moisturizer may help to make it creamy, I have to try that technique. I received it as a free sample in my sample kit. A little can go a long way.