October 21, 2014 | 2037 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Infallible Lip Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Juhtima

I'm usually not into lip glosses as I feel they are always a hassle to reapply throughout the day. A couple of days ago, I noticed that I haven't tried buying a drugstore lipgloss in years and I mean 5+ years or so. I thought that a long wearing lipgloss was probably very unlikely and that's the sole purpose why I picked this up to try. I got mine in the color sunset, it's a sandy peach color with silver shimmers; a natural color with a kick. I tried this a couple of days ago and fell in love. I only used one coat and it lasted for about 3 hours through eating and drinking. Throughout those 3 hours, my lips did not become dry at all. In fact they were very well moisturized!
I applied this over a coral lipstick from SkinFood and it was gorgeous. The product is a little tacky, but that's the staying power so it doesn't really bother me. I also love the applicator as it applies the perfect amount and the product itself smells like candy. The only con I see with this product is that if you apply too many coats in one time it CAN get goopy. It's better to wait between coats so that the first coat sets. Luckily for me I only need one coat anyway. Will be purchasing more whenever there is a sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by spadarok

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss! It stays on for hours and make your lips look plump and juicy. It does feel sticky at times but it's worth it because of the way it makes my lips look! I use Suede, and the color is awesome!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Cutekitti

I really like these lip glosses. They are really pretty, last a good amount of time (not eight hours by any means) and the packaging looks nice. I would purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by macmaniac43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Alright, I bought this because I wanted a long lasting lip gloss. Perfect product, right? Eh- not really. It stays on for a VERY long time, and I do like the different colors they offer. But why I wouldn't but this lip gloss again is because the way it feels on your lips is horrible to me. Its SO sticky and feels almost plastic-y! If you don't think that would bother you, then you should try this gloss. But if you're like me, sensitive to the way things actually feel, then I would not suggest this gloss. And i know some people are curios about this- it doesn't really smell like anything. So almost everything about the gloss is great, except the texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by BrandyAlexander21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually don't wear many lipgloss products, but I heard good things about this and saw a youtube video with a girl that bought the shade Barely Nude and it looked great on her.

Tonight I went to CVS and picked it up and I was kind of disappointed to see there are no stickers or wrapping on these, so anyone can just open it up and swatch the color and get their germs all in it and put it back without anyone knowing. Shame on you L'Oreal! I would expect that from a cheaper company. For $11 they could afford to put some sort of shrink wrap on so only the person bringing it home can take off the lid.

I like how the cap is somewhat mirrored so you can get a quick glance to make sure you stayed inside the lines with the gloss, and check your eye make up too.

I don't really notice any smell or taste with this formula, maybe the slightest plastic waxy kind but barely. I like how the applicator is easy to use and covers a lot of area. The gloss itself is very smooth and ten minutes later it still feels very soft and moist, not really sticky.

I might buy another shade if they have a lighter pink with no sparkle, the barely nude is just a tad mauve on me and I have tan olive skin so that tells me it's a pretty dark color, not so much "Barely Nude" but it's still pretty and has no glitter so I'm happy.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by beabeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not a bad lip gloss, but not the greatest. Mine smells like a black forrest cake, literally. I love the packaging, the wand and also the smell, however the consistency is a bit too sticky for my liking. Not a bad lipgloss if you like more of a thick, sticky gloss, however I like mine to be a bit lighter than this. I would re-purchase again if I could find it cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG lipgloss!!! It's just the right medium pigment for me. It doesn't dry my lips out and actually plumps them a bit. I like the wand, it pulls out just the right amount. I am adding colors to my collection, but I especially like the reds. The staying power is great as well!!!! Oh and I avoid the colors with glitter. Too old for that!!! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by BCmakeupartistry

This is my favorite daily lip gloss. Keep in mind I only use sticky lipglosses, because they are the only ones that last. This lasts 5-6 hours without reapplying and the colors are beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by jlin113

My favorite drugstore brand lipgloss!!! I've tried so many others throughout the years and have always came back to Infalllible. I love the sleek precision brush, and that the colors are beautifully iridescent and glamorous. It goes on so smooth, with great coverage, so you only need 1 or 2 coats and you'll look like you have amazingly beautifully painted lips. This product is a gloss/lipstick in one!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by trcunning

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the colors, don't mind the texture, hate the applicator. The wand is ends with a fuzzy oval that I just don't like at all, it's unwieldy and unnecessary. I would much prefer a doefoot.