L'Oreal Infallible Lip Gloss

3.5

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, octyldodecanol, isododecane, acrylic acid/isobutyl, acrylate/isobornyl acrylate copolymer, squalane, polybutene, silica dimethyl sililate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, arginine pca, tocopheryl acetate, pentaeryththrityl tetraisostearate, calcium sodium borosilicate, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine, synthetic fluorphlogopite, polyehtylene terephthalate, polymethyl methacrylate, tin oxide, sodium chondroitin sulfate, atelocollagen, parfum.

on 2/12/2013 8:20:00 PM

Unfortunately, while loving the color (#320 Red Fatale), this is not working for me. As careful as I was in applying it and repeatedly so, it kept staining my front teeth so I looked like a vampire. ;-( Note i do not have veneers or any strange coatings on my teeth; I've also had orthodontia so my teeth are straight..no other "foundational product" on my lips either, so those aren't part of the equation.) At least for me, NOT infallible.

on 1/6/2013 9:54:00 PM

I love these lip glosses. They are the only ones with staying power on me. They can get a little sticky and hard to remove after a few hours but it's worth it for the staying power when I want it. The colors are beautiful and I really like the heart shaped applicator. Why oh WHY does L'Oreal always discontinue my favorite lip products. My favorite lipstick the Endless Lipcolor line went bye bye a couple of years ago too and I've been looking for a suitable replacement ever since- prestige brands, drugstore brands-- nothing comes close. Now my favorite lipgloss is going away too! Very sad. The good news is that I have a stash built up for the next couple of years as I have been able to find these on clearance at Target and Ulta.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

so it doesnt contain mineral oil ?

on 8/12/2012 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm usually not into lip glosses as I feel they are always a hassle to reapply throughout the day. A couple of days ago, I noticed that I haven't tried buying a drugstore lipgloss in years and I mean 5+ years or so. I thought that a long wearing lipgloss was probably very unlikely and that's the sole purpose why I picked this up to try. I got mine in the color sunset, it's a sandy peach color with silver shimmers; a natural color with a kick. I tried this a couple of days ago and fell in love. I only used one coat and it lasted for about 3 hours through eating and drinking. Throughout those 3 hours, my lips did not become dry at all. In fact they were very well moisturized!
I applied this over a coral lipstick from SkinFood and it was gorgeous. The product is a little tacky, but that's the staying power so it doesn't really bother me. I also love the applicator as it applies the perfect amount and the product itself smells like candy. The only con I see with this product is that if you apply too many coats in one time it CAN get goopy. It's better to wait between coats so that the first coat sets. Luckily for me I only need one coat anyway. Will be purchasing more whenever there is a sale.

on 8/1/2012 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss! It stays on for hours and make your lips look plump and juicy. It does feel sticky at times but it's worth it because of the way it makes my lips look! I use Suede, and the color is awesome!!

on 7/28/2012 11:13:00 AM

I really like these lip glosses. They are really pretty, last a good amount of time (not eight hours by any means) and the packaging looks nice. I would purchase again!

on 7/26/2012 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Alright, I bought this because I wanted a long lasting lip gloss. Perfect product, right? Eh- not really. It stays on for a VERY long time, and I do like the different colors they offer. But why I wouldn't but this lip gloss again is because the way it feels on your lips is horrible to me. Its SO sticky and feels almost plastic-y! If you don't think that would bother you, then you should try this gloss. But if you're like me, sensitive to the way things actually feel, then I would not suggest this gloss. And i know some people are curios about this- it doesn't really smell like anything. So almost everything about the gloss is great, except the texture.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I usually don't wear many lipgloss products, but I heard good things about this and saw a youtube video with a girl that bought the shade Barely Nude and it looked great on her.

Tonight I went to CVS and picked it up and I was kind of disappointed to see there are no stickers or wrapping on these, so anyone can just open it up and swatch the color and get their germs all in it and put it back without anyone knowing. Shame on you L'Oreal! I would expect that from a cheaper company. For $11 they could afford to put some sort of shrink wrap on so only the person bringing it home can take off the lid.

I like how the cap is somewhat mirrored so you can get a quick glance to make sure you stayed inside the lines with the gloss, and check your eye make up too.

I don't really notice any smell or taste with this formula, maybe the slightest plastic waxy kind but barely. I like how the applicator is easy to use and covers a lot of area. The gloss itself is very smooth and ten minutes later it still feels very soft and moist, not really sticky.

I might buy another shade if they have a lighter pink with no sparkle, the barely nude is just a tad mauve on me and I have tan olive skin so that tells me it's a pretty dark color, not so much "Barely Nude" but it's still pretty and has no glitter so I'm happy.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not a bad lip gloss, but not the greatest. Mine smells like a black forrest cake, literally. I love the packaging, the wand and also the smell, however the consistency is a bit too sticky for my liking. Not a bad lipgloss if you like more of a thick, sticky gloss, however I like mine to be a bit lighter than this. I would re-purchase again if I could find it cheap.

on 6/22/2012 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG lipgloss!!! It's just the right medium pigment for me. It doesn't dry my lips out and actually plumps them a bit. I like the wand, it pulls out just the right amount. I am adding colors to my collection, but I especially like the reds. The staying power is great as well!!!! Oh and I avoid the colors with glitter. Too old for that!!! lol

Popular Lip Glosses