April 17, 2014 | 1013 users online

Brows - Cover Girl - Brow and Eye Makers

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used these pencils in Soft Brown for years. It's the perfect shade for me because I have dark hair but am pale, and I guess I have a young-looking face because I've never liked harsh brows on me. Most brown pencils are way too dark, and I think I look better with brows a bit lighter than my hair colour. They aren't extremely pigmented, but I guess that's a good thing because, again, they keep my brows looking light and natural. I will continue to buy these because they've always worked for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by janicachristina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first, I was hesitant and didn't really want to buy it. but since it came with a sharpener and 2 pencils for like $4, I thought it'd be okay even if it didn't work well. BUT to my surprise this pencil works so well on my brows. I dyed my hair blonde, and constantly need to fill my brows brown so this pencil in honey brown was really helpful. Before, I used the auto eyebrow pencil from NYX in medium brown, but the CG pencil in honey brown is pretty much the same color and half the price. I really like this pencil, and is very affordable too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by GoldTeef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been drawing my eyebrows on for a few years now, so I consider myself a bit of a brow pencil connoisseur. This is my favorite-- I've tried plenty of others, but I always go back to this. I use "Midnight Brown" which, admittedly, is a little dark, but the next lightest color is too light/yellow. I make it work by, after drawing on my eyebrows, setting them with skin-toned matte eyeshadow. Then they match pretty well. People don't realize I have "fake" eyebrows unless I tell them, and I really have no eyebrows naturally. It's not like I just fill them in. I like this because it's firmer than a lot of eyebrow pencils, so I can get a nice precise line. Creamier brow pencils are just a disaster for me. Most importantly, this stays on great, especially when set with eyeshadow. My brows stay on all day. If I decide to take a nap during the day (don't judge!), I can leave them on and when I wake up they'll generally look okay (I sleep on my stomach). They might need a little touching up, but they're still there. On the 4th of July this year I even got into a Super Soaker fight and afterwards they looked exactly the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by lusciouslyna89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used these pencils for years, though I wish i didnt have to!
But yes i fill in my brows with the brown pencil, and i like this pencil better out of all others bc of its natural color, its staying power, and it doesnt cost alot.
My eyebrows have gone a long way. I went from having to draw on my brows to only slightly shading them in thanks to consistent use of castor oil.
Anyway, ill continue to use this until i fulfill my goal of growing full eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by XenaY

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this in Soft Brown and it does a fantastic job of filling in my eyebrows. The color is natural and never looks reddish. I find that keeping the pencil sharp makes the product go on better. This is my Holy Grail eyebrow pencil and I have repurchased it many, many times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

i have this in midnight brown and use it to shade in my eyebrows. it lasts all day, and very easy to apply. my first and only eyebrow pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by jellums

This is the first brow pencil I've used and it's the only one I've used because I haven't felt like I needed to try any other products. It gets the job done and stays on. I have a scar on my right eyebrow so this fills it in easily and it looks natural.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by dcampa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

my initial reaction to this product was: this is an AWFUL product. the pencils r so hard i cnt apply it 2 my brows without softening it with a lighter--which is terribly inconvenient. it isn't very natural looking either.. frm a reasonable distance it looks fine however up close it looks odd--unnatural. overall this purchase was a huge letdown.

but oddly enough after like 2 weeks of using it (i didnt want 2 waste it) i found tht after sharpening it it became creamier nd the application became easier. its a great match to my eyebrows nd stays on all day (though i do use it with powder). i prefer the maybelline's twin brow pencils texture but it has such a red undertone i normally stick to CGs pencil. now, im absolutely content with this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by mgm98

i got this from my mom since i dont need to fill in my eyebrows yet. i have naturally thick eyebrows towards the center and middle but the very ends are a little thinner. i use this product and appy it with an eyebrow brush and do one little stroke. its ok, the cololr could be alot better. its a rich chocolate brown and i dont think alot of people have natural eyebrows that shade. mine are close. u cant really tell cuz i only use alittle. it blends really well, I dont know if thats cuase I use a brush or the product. When it runs out I think I'll try some higher quality makeup. but its really good for being drug store!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

i have this in honey & soft brown...honey looks like a funny orangey brown against my mmm asian skin....though it is pigmented...the lasting power is not great and smudges easily...and with the soft brown, u really have to kinda rub it to have color pay off...not a fan of the lasting power either.....for a cheap brow pencil...i recommend Femme Couture!