July 25, 2014 | 1909 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush Duo - Earth to Earth (Grand Duos Coll.)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 8:07:00 AM More reviews by shklnyk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't think I was gonna like this at first but I love it. Looks really good on my NC 25 ish Asian skin. Not orange at all it's a nice bronzy golden color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Asianbarbiee91

BEST bronzer/blush I have purchased by far. This beats some of my darker-shaded MSFs and some blushes that I have purchased from NARS. This applies soo beautifully. I use my 129 brush (kinda big but oh well), blend both sides of the blush in a swirl, and lightly tap off excess. It is so beautiful with bronzish/purplish (but not bruise-like) contouring. I got this for $15.75 at my CCO and I love it. I would def. buy again. Oh & you need to use a light hand for this b/c it's very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased this from the CCO and I am pretty pleased with it its a light bronzy golden color (but not too much) and I think it will look really beautifual during the summer months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by puckerlip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is awesome in color and quality. I am porcelain with pinkish undertones and this blush looks gorgeous on me. It gives a healthy, radiant tan-like glow. The other half high-lights cheekbones beautifully. The Grand Duo's are my favourite blushes, and don't look glittery on the skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by natuerlich0207maria

I wasn't sure which one to get: Light over Dark or Earth to Earth. I pickes up EtE and I'm so happy about it. I love blushes with this orangy coraly colorscheme. I think EtE is the shimmery version of Eversun or Gingerly blush. It's great and Iove it. The glitter is a bit chuncky. But it's hard to tell on the cheek. Worth a buy. I'm in love with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by atsugari

I was intrigued with EtE or Light over dark. LoD was more bronzey shimmery tones. In the end EtE won because it's bronzey but with a pink undertone which i love. I've never seen a blush with this color before bronzey with pink. It's a beautiful nude/natural blush with a glow. Light applied it gives me a neutral look with a bit of glow, apply another layer then it gives me the summer glowy cheeks look. I like it a lot and it's probably the only grand duo blush I like out of the collection.

There's so much product that I don't think I'll ever finish it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lareinaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

when the grand duo's came out, i thought they were all beautiful, my MA at my mac pulled them out a few days early so i could see them and play with them. the one that stood out the most, was earth to earth, i loved how unique it was, it reminds me of perfect topping msf because of the lavender/purple veining, but darker with more sparkles. normally i don't like sparkles, but this was an exception. but i decided to pass on these. i thought they were beautiful but couldn't get over the price for such a small compact :( but as time went on, my store sold out of them one by one, until all that was left was earth to earth, and light over dark. some say that these two are too similar to get both of them, but i disagree, earth to earth has a purple/lavender veining with cream, brown and orangey/peach. light over dark has a orangey/bronzey/cream to it, and when swatched they are noticeably different. earth to earth is darker, more of a purple brown bronze, with some shimmer and little sparkles, i absolutely adore this blush. and its so handy that they are separated so you can have the choice of using either side depending on your look. if you want just a bronzed natural face, use the bronze side, if you want a blush with a little more color and sparkles, use the colored side. and when mixed its the perfect blush, just beautiful! this little gem should last me a long time, i hope so! i haven't seen anything like this from mac before, and all LE msfs are the best. the best brush to use in my opinion is the 188. its the perfect size for applying blush, and its a lighter application, which is perfect for grand duo's because they can get intense if you use to much. if you have to many sparkles for your liking, use a kabuki brush or your 188 and just keep buffing it out, the formula is like butter :) im very happy i went back and got one, and im also planning to get light over dark too, there just a perfect addition to your mac collection!! if you have any questions, let me know =]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 3:44:00 AM More reviews by vanessa8308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For reference I'm (nc30-35 nw30 fix fluid & c4 fix powder) Filipina
I was planning on only getting Love Rock because I tend to stick with pink or peachy blushes but then I saw the good reviews for ETE and I thought I'd go back and try it. I'm so glad that I did, I never thought that it would look this good on me, very natural peachy bronze pink color that really looks super gorgeous, it gives off that glowy sunkissed look! I can also use this when I'm in a rush because it serves as a highlighter, contour, bronzer, blush all in one and it cuts down the time I do my makeup, all I do is just sweep it over my cheeks and BAM Instant super model haha. I currently have Love Rock, Hot Planet and Light over Dark (which I'm thinking of returning because it's in the same family as Earth to Earth and they don't differ enough to have both) and this is by far my Favorite! If you're put off by the color because it's not as pretty as love rock or hot planet in the pot, do yourself a favor and try it before you leave. Seriously!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by itssarahmarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't imagine my face routine without it. :) It warms up my skin tone in the most natural way. Purchasing a backup? Ohh yes. The thought of being without it is frightening. I have yet to find another shade so complementary to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by martensite13

i was looking for a sweet peach blush and i was originally planning to buy fun&games from HK. but it did not show up on my nc20 skin and when i saw the mineral blushes of grand duos i fell in love.the peach side gives a natural glow and the shimmery part has lilac tones which i adore and plan to use like a brow bone highlighter(esp. with outspoken mineral trio e/s).i did not mix the color and shimmer side with each other so i don't know how they look together but this blush is a must have just for the peach side alone.