December 21, 2014 | 1716 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2003 10:59:00 AM More reviews by kaisarchabor

Great concealer...I was looking for something that will cover up my zits for a formal dinner function and it really works. Now I am using it daily and it doesn't aggravate the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2003 10:09:00 AM More reviews by gharrell

I just purchased a few days ago and I'm thrilled. Good coverage, not too thick, wears well (I use a brush then pat w/finger. Great shade selection. Well definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2003 4:25:00 PM More reviews by RoseS

I have been using this concealor for years! I love it. MAC is one of the only companies that has non-pinkish or orangy colors available. Also, this concealor lasts a very, very long time (usually over a year!). It's a good deal for the money. I have never broken out with this concealor either. The best purchase I have ever made! Hides all imperfections!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2003 3:09:00 PM More reviews by jasminegirl

I did not like MAC studio finish concealer because it made my skin look gray and chalky. Maybe it was because it was the wrong color. I got it NC35 and it just was not right for me. Otherwise, it did really cover well, but it looked phony on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 2:10:00 AM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very creamy, in nc25, covers most of my blemishes and dark under eyes sp0ts :) Works really fab and i've been using this eversince!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 8:38:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty good concealer, kind of hard to blend though since it's so hard.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2003 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Maielle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this concealor is a miracle!! It blends well and the color matches my skin perfectly. I use my fingers b/c i think it blends way better than the brush. Would definetly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2003 3:46:00 AM More reviews by onlypanties

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THANKS FOR THIS CONCEALOR. BECAUSE THE ONE THAT COMES IN THE SQUEEZE TUBE WAS WORTHLESS FOR ME. YEAH, I KNOW THE WHOLE THING OF THIS ONE BEING LESS HYGENIC. BUT IF IT WORKS. WHAT THE HELL. I ALSO LOVE HOW THEY HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF COLORS. I WILL REPURCHASE. ALSO YOU SHOULD TRY NEUTROGENA VISIBLY FIRM.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2003 3:43:00 AM More reviews by 405hung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first bought NC30 and was quite disappointed in the beginning--its color isn't lightening enough to cover the undereye dark circle, and it isn't dark enough to cover the acne scar. I went back to MAC counter ask for different color and also let MA did a makeover for me. W-o-W!! With the blush #242 ( it is not cheap, but in order for the concealer to do its *best* job,I strongly urge prospect buyers do invest money on this vesatile brush--you just gotta to!!) and the correct color NC35, my whole face can turn into acne scar-free in a few mins ( I was on Retin-A and PC's 1% BHA for around 3 monthes, pimples are finally gone now but the scar is pretty everywhere) The studio concealer is slightly dry and the texture is quite light. If you have dry skin, the concealer will be going on more smother if you prime the dry spot with extra moisturizer. **Note: I am using C25 for undereyes circle (C3 complextion) and I found using finger to spray is faster because its dry texture. Only using #242 brush for covering acne scar.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2003 10:54:00 PM More reviews by diva2themax

I like this concealer alot. I didn't find it drying at all. In fact I think it's pretty creamy. I use NW20 and mainly for under eyes and red marks. This was my first MAC purchase and it started my obsession.