MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 1/10/2004 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Not bad, not great. It seems to wear off rather quickly and I have had other concealers work better (mojave magic).

on 1/10/2004 7:48:00 PM

I purchased my concealor at my local MAC counter. My shade is NW25. My biggest grip is that it settles on my skin after a few hours and creates a makeup crease. I tried using it with other foundations and I still got the creases. I tried changing my application process and still got creases. It got to be such a pain that I don't even wear it anymore. Better luck to everyone else on this product.

on 1/8/2004 11:09:00 PM

Fantastic concealer - it's wonderfully opaque and the coverage is excellent. I love blending it in with my fingers. However, you must use a powder to set this after applying. I don't wear foundation, but I put on a bit of this stuff, some powder and I'm out the door. The NC30 matches my Asian skin-tone perfectly. Highly recommend!!

on 1/6/2004 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I found this to be too thick and dry, especially for under the eyes. I like that it matches their foundations, but the consistency doesn't leave a natural finish. I have found LORAC to be a better concealer than this as far as consistency is concerned, as it is much softer on contact.

on 1/4/2004 8:29:00 AM

This was too dry for me. I have combination skin that tends to get a bit dry especially in the winter and this just made my skin peel. I much rather prefer the select cover up that comes in the tube.

on 1/3/2004 11:40:00 PM

This concealer is too thinck and heavy. The only positive I can find is that it is a perfect match for MAC foundation. Otherwise, it is a big disappointment. If you are dry under your eyes, look to Laura Mercier or Trish McEvoy for a better concealer for you.

on 1/1/2004 3:24:00 PM

Certainly worth paying for its ample coverage! Juz a lil steeper than drugstore ones (SGD$21), StudioFix comes in thicker constituency and added SPF to make ur dollars worth it! Its pot packaging enable easy usage wif brush, fingers and sponge as well as lesser wastage for u can dig to the very end! Quite a lot of shades to choose from too!

on 12/29/2003 11:24:00 PM

I use this because it's the best I've found. However, it has a couple of drawbacks; I find it really dry and cakey under my eyes so I have to make sure to moisturize there, even though I wouldn’t categorize that skin as dry. For best results I try to remember to use a small lip brush when covering blemishes. I use NC15 which is quite yellow-toned, and GREAT for dark circles and taking the colour out of pimples.
Another bonus - it lasts forever!

on 12/29/2003 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Great opaque coverage. Excellent for covering all blemishes. Blends well and stays on. Only downside, it is not oil-free.

on 12/28/2003 8:45:00 PM

I know people are saying this is so thick and never stays on and what not but I went to the MAC counter and they gave me a good tip. Mix a little bit of the concealer with their Fast Response eye cream. It turns out just beautiful for your under eyes and it's great for blemishs as well.

Top Rated MAC Products