January 28, 2015 | 1486 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2003 1:28:00 AM More reviews by les123

I have been using the same pot of concealer for about a year now. It stays on for a full 12 hour shift and all the stresses that come with that being a nurse. I have been using MAC for many years since they first introduced their product at a salon near my apartment in Toronto. Wow now I have been in the US for about 14 years and it is harder for me to get so have tried other products. I will always return to MAC so I don't know why I bother

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 3:04:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

I love their concealor. It covers so flawlessly. If you have a really bad zit you can always build it up. I usually don't have to buy another pot for a few months.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2003 2:59:00 PM More reviews by naughtiikisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I;ve actually repurchased this concealer twice. IMO, i think it is a decent enough concealer but I'm looking for something that will stay on my skin without me having to reapply constantly. It's also really weird, cause sometimes it gets to be a little too

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2003 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Mamaspice

Ugh! Sorry all you MAC fans out there but I'm quite alergic to this stuff - gave me a huge rash! I have oily skin and have never reacted adversly to anything other than MAC facial products. I so wanted to get on the MAC wagon but my skin won't let me. The MA's were very nice about my return, which I appreciated.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2003 2:26:00 AM More reviews by melon529

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great concealer not too heavy and perfect to carry around with you :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2003 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dilydaly7

I am very hands-on with my makeup but I got a concealer brush for this because its very thick and dries quickly. Still, the shades are quite flexible...three of my friends have had success using the same shade as me, and they have a variety of skin tones. The coverage is impeccable, and lasts pretty long, but since its so tiny I toss it in my purse for touch ups. I wouldn't say its a mainstay but its excellent. *UPDATE* Okay, I'm sold on this. The color is a bit yellow so hopefully when I repurchase I can get a more natural shade, but still, the matching is very close so if I end up not finding something else I'll live. I just love how it covers and lasts -- but I'm still going through it like water since I'm using such a crappy foundation right now (also by MAC, let me say). I'm considering buying the Full Coverage Foundation which is the same thing but bigger -- more economical.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2003 4:31:00 PM More reviews by amarock

I have very dark circles under my eyes and this product covers it very well - and it stays on all day. I always put moisturizer under my eyes before I use this or else it will not blend. The colour I use is NC20 (I started out with NC30), which I think is a bit too light for my complexion but the next colour darker would be too dark... still better colour selection than most other brands though. I also really like the container, and I think I will try to apply it with a brush as someone recommended in her review. EDIT April 2005: I've stopped using this concealer and moved onto MAC's Moisturecover, which doesn't cover as heavily, but it isn't as drying either. I may repurchase this item if I feel the need to cover blemishes, but I won't use it for undereye anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2003 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Vanilla_coke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a real good cover up especially for the red spots on your skin!!! Totally tones them down!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2003 10:59:00 AM More reviews by kaisarchabor

Great concealer...I was looking for something that will cover up my zits for a formal dinner function and it really works. Now I am using it daily and it doesn't aggravate the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2003 10:09:00 AM More reviews by gharrell

I just purchased a few days ago and I'm thrilled. Good coverage, not too thick, wears well (I use a brush then pat w/finger. Great shade selection. Well definitely re-purchase.