March 1, 2015 | 1441 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2003 11:26:00 AM More reviews by groovin

I bought this before I read MUA's reviews. I wanted something with lots of coverage for my undereye area. Initially, I didn't like it b/c it looked very cakey on me and made me look older.

Then I read that a MAC SA recommended to someone to mix it with some Fast Response, then apply it.

ETA: this worked for a while but it still looks cakey. the search continues...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 4:46:00 AM More reviews by SarkyDevotchka

My HG concealer. Covers the dark circles under my eyes perfectly, and brightens the skin without looking shiny. I love the creamy finish and the powder-like texture when it dries. Will definitely buy again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2003 5:38:00 PM More reviews by luckie

pretty impressive. stays on all day and great color selection. i apply it with the 242 or 252 brush and it really blends well. fingers work good too. i swear that little pot will last forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2003 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Amb3r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This offer good coverage of blemishes & under eye circles. This product makes a big difference in covering dark eye circles. I have this in C35, which is a perfect match for me. The only bad point is that by the end of the day the concealer appears a bit cakey/blotchy under the eyes. Have not found a better concealer yet....will not leave my house unless I have this concealer covering my dark eye circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2003 12:28:00 AM More reviews by LeeLoo5204

How can you NOT like this product?? It is FULL coverage (it can cover tattoos, I have done it) its creamy, and comes in many colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2003 12:12:00 PM More reviews by c_cassano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

very nice concealer, impressive coverage. NW20 is the perfect shade for my skintone. the silica in the formulation does actually make my skin less oily, and the antioxidants have actually made my skin smoother and clearer. i was just expecting coverage, not skincare benefits, so i am pleasantly surprised! :) it's dry enough to absorb excess oilies, as i've said, but creamy enough to blend well. stays all day, doesn't look cakey. and the spf15 is great too. not quite a holy grail, but still an excellent product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2003 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jenno

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great for covering blemishes or spots on the face (not appropriate for use alone under eye - you need blend with foundation or lotin or eye cream).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2003 5:12:00 AM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great concealer, not too heavy all the while doing it's job!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2003 1:28:00 AM More reviews by les123

I have been using the same pot of concealer for about a year now. It stays on for a full 12 hour shift and all the stresses that come with that being a nurse. I have been using MAC for many years since they first introduced their product at a salon near my apartment in Toronto. Wow now I have been in the US for about 14 years and it is harder for me to get so have tried other products. I will always return to MAC so I don't know why I bother

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 3:04:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

I love their concealor. It covers so flawlessly. If you have a really bad zit you can always build it up. I usually don't have to buy another pot for a few months.