MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

I followed the SA's instructions to the letter and was pleased with the results. This may sound a little unconventional, but I sit on the pot to warm it up as soon as I start doing my make-up, so by the time I'm ready for concealer, it's ready too! Blends easily for something with such thorough coverage, but I took off one lippy because it sometimes cakes if I'm not careful with blending.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A bit difficult to use. But once to get hold of the technique, it act like magic. It good for concealing blemish, it's very lasting too. The frequency needed for re-concealing is very low.

this isnt my favorite concealer but it does its job pretty well.. as long as i put on moisturizer first and loose powder afterwards, i dont have any problems with the concealer. it covers well and is great if you have time in the morning...otherwise i'd go with the stick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Way too dry for me. Even too dry for my blemishes. Will not buy again...do they still make this?

I like the color selection, but I do not like the fact that it dries to a powder after you put it on. It looks cakey after awhile, w/o that much on. Would not buy it again.

Though this is not my HG, it's my everyday concealer. It provides acceptable performance at an economical price compare to Shu's pro concealer or Stephane Marais's stick concealer.

It's a bit dry for the staying power, but will be ok for application on undereye areas after eye cream. Good color selection, enough coverage, with convinient packaging (I use a brush)and a generous amount of product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i bought this is nc35 (im an nc42 in the studiofix) and it was a good match. i prefer this to the select cover-up because it covers much better and doesn't sink into the skin for a that cakey sort of look. it cover up those little scars from where my pimples used to be. i think i'll actually finish this whole this up and have to repurchase in the next few months. my favorite concealer so far=D

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What I do to make it creamier and less dry is smear it under my eyes without blending and then put some liquid concealer (CG) over it and then blend. It covers undereye circles in a creamier way and lasts all day. It's also gentler on the eye area than blending pot concealer alone.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

At first this seemed so very great. It matched my skin tone (nw15, although a bit paler would work too), covered my undereye circles, and lasted fairly well. But now suddenly it's just not blending and looking very cakey and powdery, and I'm applying it in the the way the SA told me to. I think my skin is just too dry for this formulation. Maybe it'd be better on someone with oily skin.

I love this. It is PERFECT match to my skin. I can put this under my eyes (which are almost always dark) and it looks completely natural with my skin. It lasts all day for me (I am a PPP with normal/dry skin)Definitely will keep this is stock.

Top Rated MAC Products