MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

It conseals dark undereye circles superbly! It tends to crease a bit but its fixable in a split second. Best to use when warmed up... if its winter n the lil pot is cold... put it near something hot to warm it up or else its horrible. Also, make sure ur skins moisturised before u use this. That also helps it out.

on 2/2/2004 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've been experimenting with this concealer for a long time, and I still can't make it work. No matter how well moisturized my eye area is, it still looks cakey, creepy, and just generally flat and unnatural. I'd rather have dark circles than cakey rings. It's also a pain to have to warm it up, then pull out my concealer brush every time. Overall, it's way more trouble than it is worth. This product just isn't my cup of tea.

on 2/1/2004 12:51:00 AM

i love that this matched my skin tone perfectly (NC 25) which is my favourite thing about the mac line. what i don't like is that by the end of the day, it's like grit(?), or cakey or something. it might be because of my oily skin, but this stuff doesn't really last throughout the day. i apply it with a concealer brush on moisturized skin, then brush powder on top

on 1/26/2004 8:06:00 PM

Yikes! This settles into the creases around my eyes in the most unflattering fashion. I put it away for months, until I bought some Fast Response Eye Cream. When I mix them together, it works out better, but I'd never buy it again.

on 1/20/2004 11:03:00 PM

My fave opaque concealer. Like other reviewers, I agree you must moisturize before putting this on
to help blend and stay put. I always like trying other concealers but I keep coming back to this one.

I wear a NC30, and use it mostly under my eyes. I don't have dark circles, but the bags are still visible. With this concealer, and Studio Fix on top--it really camoflages the flaws! I find using a concealer brush works wonders (I hate using my fingers for any makeup)! I consider this as one of my staples. Also, this glides on easier if you use a moisturizer before you conceal.

on 1/10/2004 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Not bad, not great. It seems to wear off rather quickly and I have had other concealers work better (mojave magic).

on 1/10/2004 7:48:00 PM

I purchased my concealor at my local MAC counter. My shade is NW25. My biggest grip is that it settles on my skin after a few hours and creates a makeup crease. I tried using it with other foundations and I still got the creases. I tried changing my application process and still got creases. It got to be such a pain that I don't even wear it anymore. Better luck to everyone else on this product.

on 1/8/2004 11:09:00 PM

Fantastic concealer - it's wonderfully opaque and the coverage is excellent. I love blending it in with my fingers. However, you must use a powder to set this after applying. I don't wear foundation, but I put on a bit of this stuff, some powder and I'm out the door. The NC30 matches my Asian skin-tone perfectly. Highly recommend!!

on 1/6/2004 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I found this to be too thick and dry, especially for under the eyes. I like that it matches their foundations, but the consistency doesn't leave a natural finish. I have found LORAC to be a better concealer than this as far as consistency is concerned, as it is much softer on contact.

Top Rated MAC Products