Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Mica, talc, PEG-10 Dimenthicone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenyl, Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Cyclohexacyloxane, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbitan Sesquileate, Silver Oxide, Propylene, Carbonate, Parfum (fragrance), Methylparaben, Fagus Sylvatica Extract (Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, [+/- CI 77891 )titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have been using this product on and off for a few months. Overall, it provides great coverage and the color match is alright. I am 153 in this, and when I have a slight tan or in the summer it is a better match. My only issue with this foundation is that it can be drying so I can't use it if my skin is broken out in any eczema or dry patches. I solve this dryness problem by spritzing on MAC's Fix+ over my makeup. I am a MAC nc40-42 and Armani LSF 8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this foundation. It stays on all day and covers everything! I just wish I found it earlier!

BEST foundation I've used so far. Expensive, though. Comes in a pump bottle, which is rly convenient & sanitary & all that. Good coverage & feels really light & smooth. Reacts well with my skin, which is kind of an oily acne-scarred mess. Yay.

I bought this foundation due to all the hype. Personally, I think the foundation is average. The coverage is buildable, but like any other foundation too much can look cakey. There is no fragrance, so that's a plus. But a major flaw is I found it to cause my pores to clog up and minor break outs. Overall, it's nothing out of the ordinary. I will not repurchase this product nor do I recommend it. If you have the money and you want to try it, go for it. Otherwise, you are not missing out on much.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This product made me breakout worse than any other make-up or skincare product I have ever tried. It took almost 3 months and many facials to get my skin back under control. Besides that, it was not even a great foundation. Coverage was okay, color did match well, but just made my complexion appear "dull". Add in the high price tag and I would have to say that this is probably the worst thing I have ever bought in all my years of make-up obsession.

I got this in the lightest shade (have since forgotten the name, sorry.) and I tried it on. It looked cakey and miserable on me. and I literally wore it for a total of 1 hour while testing it at my house, and I was nursing dry, irritated red patches of skin for like, the next week. What the heck is this? Why does everyone love this? Needless to say it promptly went back.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

After hearing that using MAC foundations will damage your skin in the long-run, I started looking for something new. I tried this on a recommendation from a make-up artist friend. It has great coverage and feels really light on my skin, no matter how much I use! The colour match is absolutely perfect (I'm usually an NC35/40 and the MUFE shade I'm using is 123, for anyone who's curious). I have no complaints, though a lower price for this would be icing on the cake :).

Amazing foundation. I also love the packing. Just for reference, I am an NC20/25 - MAC and here I am 118. Perfect color for me. The color match with this one is so much better than the MAC foundations i have tried. I use the green HD primer in green, then i put mu concelear, then this foundation. It looks flawless. I like using either the MAC 109 brush or my new favorite for liquid foundation application the beauty blender or Sonia Kashuk sponge blender. The coverage it is medium to full, and very light weight. The only downside to it for me, is that it does not always last all day as my La Mer foundation. But it does last a lot longer than any other one i have tried. Regardless I highly recommend this foundation.

I am so disappointed! This makeup didn't hold up to my grueling work days (13+ hours) made my face look "dirty" after a few hours. I also broke out.

It does glide on beautifully. If you have good skin give this product a try.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i was very skeptical about this at first, not really a fan of liquid make up plus the mixed reviews everywhere. but i needed coverage and just wanted to try something other than mineral make up. im so glad i did!!! i read the reviews and followed suggestions to use all the MUFE HD products together. i thought, hmm that could get expensive but what the heck, ill try it anyway. i used the HD primer in green to cover up my red spot and the blue to brighten the rest of my face. let it dry for about a minute and followed with the HD foundation, waited about a minute, then applied concealer, color, etc. set with the HD powder... WOW. no heavy feeling, i think liquid foundation have come a long way. it feels almost as light as my bare escentuals. ive been using this combo for 2 weeks and so far, it has yet to disappoint me. my pictures come out radiant, my combo complexion never looked oily in pictures even at the end of the day. all i had to do was blot one time in the 8 or so hours i wore it in 73* weather. if you touch your face, it might feel oily after about 4 hours but if you look in the mirror, you just look dewy. best of all, i went to sleep with it coz was dead tired after our easter party and i woke up with my face still looking nice and no breakouts. i am acne prone, btw.

ive never used liquid foundation so i dont really know how long this will last, but when used with the HD primer, i didnt have to put on a lot, maybe just 2 pumps.

the price, even the combo price, is worth it.