Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

on 11/12/2008 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this product. It's always been hard to find a foundation for that special occasion, because they would either be too light for my skin, or too dark. PLUS I have oily skin to boot! The Dark shade "Caramel" is the FIRST shade I've ever had in ANY product that PERFECTLY matched my skin! it was easy to apply. a little goes a long way. I love the fact that I can use my finger as an applicator, and the packaging is co convenient and little. I've actually just carried that in my pocket before. I would buy this product again, and I have. Only thing, be careful of little children getting into it. It's HARD to get out of fabrics. LOL Great Product!!!

on 11/10/2008 10:29:00 AM

This foundation is perfect for use as a concealer, its also great if u have oily or combination skin. IT LASTS FOR AGES. it costs about 5.99 in the UK. And it has the widest range of shades for a drug store foundation, that i have ever seen. A little goes a long way with this stuff, just apply a tiny bit to your skin and use your fingers to apply it. The heat of you hands melts the product into your face. then finnish with a flat top kabucci brush to buff the skin
I dont reccomend this if you have dry skin! it just dries it out even more. IF you have oily/acne prone skin then i reccomemnd this because it actually dried out my skin and reduced breakouts. wierd huh!

on 11/9/2008 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this foundation yesterday, in Belgium. Here we only have 4 different shades, so all of you in the US should be grateful you have so many different shades to choose from! Luckily, I found a shade that suits me pretty well (Cinnamon).

If you want a good application, USE A BRUSH! MAC, L'oreal, whatever. Buy a good foundation brush and don't use your fingers. It gets the product dirty and is unevenly spread on your face! Also, MOSTURIZE or use a primer, because if you don't obviously your skin will be flakey and dry. Most people here dismiss this product right away because they expect it to work perfectly the first time....ehhhh neh. Pratice makes perfect.

I've had it on for a few hours and it's doing fine (I applied it with a small concelear brush from Everyday Minerals) but I'd like to test it when I'm out and about the whole day.

on 11/7/2008 6:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Love this. Quick and Easy to apply. Smooth finsih, covers easily, especially red spots. Great results with it and I have combo skin,

Only complaints which are minor : Hard to judge color match because its drug store and because of the packaging (big range of beiges) but Ive managed over the years to find an exact match for my skin. Other complaint is when you get near the botton of the package theres little clumps in the formula. Doesnt effect in anyway once it applied though so no biggie.

on 11/5/2008 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I liked this product color on me. Ok listen up darskin girls you may not find your color they only had two dark shades and there are 100 million dark shades. But if you are lucky and one of the two shades match you then your are in business. its nice and a little goes a long way. I would buy this for on the go, You control the coverage deeps on how heavy your hand is. I wish they would have put it in a pump like cover girl true blend, it seems much more sanitary to me. Its light and whipped so it goes on smooth, be careful this could also be a cake face sighting with too much. Not long lasting the oil in my t- zone ate it up, so dont depend on this to take the shine away even though it mattes. This is something I would wear when I need a little something.

on 11/2/2008 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this Product! Actually, Maybelline has the best drug store makeup ever!! I have moved on using other products, I just like knowing what is good, and what is not, so I can recommend it to people. All of Maybelline foundations is excellent!!
Dream Mousse makes your face look smooth and clean, not shiney or streaky, very nice product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. I love that it is a mousse. A little goes a long way. It gives a very airbrushed look which is very nice and feels very light. Its almost exactly my skin tone so thats good, and I use it mostly in the summer because it looks so natural and you dont want to look overdone during the summer. I recommend this product to anyone and I would buy it again.

on 11/1/2008 3:03:00 AM

I don't use this product on a daily basis but I think its a great to use for a night out. I think this product is great given the price and it gives you the nice matte finish.

on 10/31/2008 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

eh...that's really about all i can say about this product. i was looking for something that i can basically just throw on easily when i don't want to mess with my bare minerals. this product does ok but like other reviewers have said, it really emphasized the dry skin on my face. i didn't know i had dry skin until this product so blatantly pointed it out for me. it doesn't seem like it blends all that well either. i suppose i'll continue to use it but maybe only when i'm in a super rush to get out of the house. otherwise, i'll continue my search for an easy foundation to apply that looks great.

on 10/29/2008 4:41:00 PM

i have dry skin, and this just made it worse.
i try and use loads of moisteriser but that doesnt help.
im stilll trying to find the "perfect" foundation, but as
a day to day foundation its okay.

just try and avoid the driest bits on your face!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAYBELLINE Dream Matte Mousse foundation review [has Cancer producing ingredient] by LifeThoughtsCamera