Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/9/2010 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great selection of colors for a great price. For me, I prefer more natural, neutral shades, which i expected from a palette called naked. The colors are just too pigmented for my taste. I also don't use glittery shadows, and there are two there. I'm sure that this is a great choice for other people, due to the selection of colors and varied textures. I just don't use enough of the shades to make it a necessity in my collection.

OMG! This palette is a must have for anybody! I seriously don't know why I didn't buy this palette sooner. There is a very nice range of colors in this palette, all of the shadows are very nicely pigmented and so soft and silky. I love this palette and am so glad I got it, definitely a good investment, and I highly recommend it. The only thing I would change is maybe adding a matte white, cause the white that is in the palette is a little frost in my opinion for a highlight color, but other than that I love it! The price may seem a bit high, but each of these shadows retail individually for $17 so it is actually a killer deal ($204 value) for only $44, I would say it is a steal of a deal. If you are contemplating purchasing this palette, I would say go for it, you won't be disappointed! =D

on 9/7/2010 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I doubt I'll be adding anything new to the chorus, but here goes.

Naked makes figuring out what makeup to put in your suitcase a lot easier. There are shadows for every occasion, blendable, warm neutrals. There's much more shimmer than glitter, and a few mattes. I have only had the palette a week, and haven't explored all of the shadows yet, but the quality is more than worth the money.

The only caveat I can see is that this palette may not work for those who can't pull off warm tones.

on 9/7/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

loooooooooooooved it .. the colors and the way it went on and stay on (well used the UD primer too) but i love the pigments in it and the way the colors just complimented each other !! and there eye liners are awesome too i think i have found a great great product ..

on 9/6/2010 11:57:00 PM

These shadows have great pigmentation and blend very easily.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so in love with the urban decay new naked palette its absolutely gorgeouse with 12 beautiful shadows from matte,shimmer,satin,and sparkle! I love all the colors there's differents shades of browns from light to dark there's a bronze color thats Beautiful and a dark silvery blue color called gunmetal and a black spakly shadow perfect to smoke out any look! I'm happy is not a limited edition I would definately repurchase for the price $44 is a steal cause it also comes with a mini primer potion, and a double sided eye pencil black n brown! I'm so happy I got it cause since its new its selling out everywhere. I was just lucky my local sephora had just gotten a new shippent the day I went! So i f u cant get a hold of one right now dnt worry cause it is a permanent palette and u will get it soon or later!

on 9/6/2010 1:06:00 PM

This is a really nice palette, and for the cost ($50-something in Canada) it is really a good deal, but I reach for it mostly for when I'm going out. For everyday looks I mostly use the colours Naked, Buck, Toasted, Virgin and Smog; even then I use them blended with my Wet n' Wild coloricon palette in Vanity, which is great for matte neutrals (I actually prefer the nude matte beige in Vanity to the colour Naked from the UD palette). Overall, really nice colours and I really like the packaging.

on 9/6/2010 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Having all these great colors in one palette is very convenient. The days when I want to go neutral this is handy. Love it!

on 9/6/2010 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this palette so much - and the colors are just gorgeous! This is worth every penny of the $44 - I am not terribly adept at eye makeup skills and blending, but these shades and the silky formula make me look flawless. I haven't even been using the primer and I am still getting beautiful color payoff. The liners are gorgeous, and don't pull or tug when applying but last all day. This is my first dabble with UD eyeshadows and will definitely be my new go to line - many, many hearts for this product!

on 9/6/2010 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Colors: Great colors! Very pigmented and silky. Will experience some fallout with a few of them. Take precautions because your whole face will quickly become glittery, even when you use eye primer.

Price: Very good price considering the number or shadows you are getting.

Packaging: Shadows are very dusty, so they will get all over the inside. Wouldn't hurt to wipe it down every once and awhile. LOVE the outside of the case- a silky velvet.

Cons: Some of the shades irritate my eyes...very bad. I wear contacts, so my theory is that it is the glittery shades. This is the only reason I would not buy it again.

I definitely recommend to those without sensitive eyes or contacts!

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
PRO Palette
NAKED3

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches