Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/13/2010 5:09:00 PM

I wasn't planning on buying this palette but as soon as I saw it I had to get it. Although it is very expensive, the shadows are full size, they are so smooth and velvety and there are so many color combinations!

on 9/13/2010 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I do think this palette is excellent value for all the shadows you get, but I feel I must echo the few people who have pointed out that it's not universal. I have very fair skin and to be honest the only shadows in the palette that are work-appropriate neutrals on me are Sin, Virgin and Naked. The fact that Naked shows up as a mid-brown on me speaks volumes about the ideal skintone for this product. The shades are all pretty warm too, which isn't ideal for cooler skintones. There are some shades in the palette that I really like, but I am a neutral girl at heart and on me these are all quite dramatic.

Having said that, these shadows are a beautiful texture. I find some MAC shadows too hard in texture and some Stila shadows too soft, but these Urban Decay shadows strike the perfect balance and blend perfectly. I haven't found any of them to be too glittery. And, again, it is amazing value. If you have warm-toned skin, this is a must-have for you.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've gotta say, I love this palette. Just as many other reviewers have said. Ever since I bought this palette (well, hubby surprised me with a trip to Ulta) I've used it everyday. I still use my MAC or NYX singles but I can't imagine being without my Naked palette. I do agree the pigmentation and textures are amazing. However, my fave color Half Baked does crumble a bit after continuous use. Virgin is my HG highlight shade. NC32/35 for ref. I used to use half baked over the lid and smog in the crease. Lately, I've been using NYX's iced mocha on the lid and hustle in the crease since its been gloomy here. Did go out of my way to look for this, drove a good 30 minutes passing a bridge to get this but its worth it. The $44 price tag seemed like a lot at first but after using it seems more than worth it. I love this palette & glad to hear that everyone else feels the same. Thanks for reading!

on 9/13/2010 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

hello my pretty!!! had to order online from House of Fraser as soon as I heard a popular Youtuber mention it was exclusive to them in the UK to start with - although I did see it my Boots today so could could have saved myself the p&p buts whats a few quid for your happiness. This palette is definately worth the money beautiful neutral shades all in one place, they are by no means unique colours but the variety quality and value for money is undeniable, so nice to have new matte colours to mix in for daytime looks packaging is to die for I am a MAC C40 so for me these are defiantely neutral - good way to bulk up your collection fast.

on 9/13/2010 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Echoing everyone else's comments - this is a fabulous palette. Every shade is just lovely.Shadows go on perfectly. I think my only problem will be keeping it away from my teenage daughters.

on 9/13/2010 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i really don't know that this palette needs any more glowing reviews - but i am so excited i finally got my hands on one of these! i was getting work done on my car and decided to check out Sephora (which i have been doing 2x a week waiting for this to be in stock) and did a little dance when i saw they had them in stock FINALLY!

all the colors are velvety, pigmented, and blend SO easily. of course when i got home i had to play - and i LOOOVE this palette! I don't really own too many neutrals - my m/u drawer is mostly brights - i feel a lot of neutrals and esp. browns look like crap on my face. ALL OF THESE ARE FANTASTIC!! i hate the reviews that just say "love this product"..... but omg. i totally do. best purchase of the year for me!

on 9/12/2010 9:23:00 AM

When I first saw this in an Ulta mailer (or maybe it was Sephora?), I fell in love. I'm more of a funky color eyeshadow girl so I started to talk myself out of this...but even then it has every neutral color you could possibly need. So I caved and got it. The colors are perfect, you can create so many looks and my funky colors are now collecting dust. Highly pigmented eyeshadows and they apply like butter. Easy to work with, easy to blend. This palette is definitely a must have!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Amazing palette..I love it..The neutral colors are perfect..every color is wearable and they are all easily blendable..you can do so many different looks with this palette..Its the best purchase I have made in awhile..

Color me totally a lemming about this palette. I heart this. The only down side to it is that since I have it, it's difficult for me to justify any other eyeshadow purchases any time soon.

The colors are beautiful, and they are really easy to use (I am not the most skilled with a brush, let me tell you). Lovely, I say. This was the first Urban Decay purchase I have made ever, and it was a really great choice.

on 9/12/2010 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

AMAZING!! I've been waiting for this palette to come out in London & was worried that once it did I wouldn't be able to find it anywhere since it seems to be selling out in America. I went out to buy it yesterday & the shops here have a good stock of them! I am so so so excited that Urban Decay came out with a palette like this with the most wearable colors that I could ask for! It seems to be cheaper here than in America too (which is kind of surprising!). It cost me 24 pounds (about $37)! Good buy! I might go out and buy another just in case they discontinue it in the UK!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804