August 22, 2014 | 1627 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh how much do I love thee.. Let me count the ways:)
Actually I other reviews say everything and more about this product. I tried to resist and I could not. I purchased it for a swap and as soon as I held it in my hands I was in love. I did not purchase one for myself even though the SA told me too. No I was going to resist. Instead I drove back 20 minutes and got one of my own.

Most of the time I let the craziness run its course, Rock and Republic Blush, Marine Life, Ect but the only thing better than this would be a blush palette to match..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Sheng315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this palette! I'm not usually a neutral eyes person because I love hot colors and sometimes smokey eyes...but when I received this in the mail...OMG...loved it...the colors are gorgeous and they have the consistency more of like MAC's satin eyeshadow finishes then veluxe pearl finishes, which I like even more. Got one for my sister in law and now am waiting for another shipment from Ulta to get one for my sister! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by tahiti33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this palette. It makes me look at all of my other eye shadows and think I dont need them anymore! I have been using this exclusively since I got it. i would definitely recommend this palette to anyone, I am so happy I was able to get my hands on one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by blubandit85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best palette in the entire world! It is so versatile and the colors are amazing and pigmented. They blend so easily and I can create so many looks from this palette. I'm so happy that it is a permanent item.I have to say that this should be a staple in everyone's makeup collection. Yay Urban Decay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been searching everywhere for this just because of all the rave about it so i knew i had to have it. so one day i randomly went to Ulta.com and they actually had it available. of course, without hesitate i bought it. 2 days later i walked into the store and saw ONE! i grabbed it even though i had 2 coming (yes, i ordered 2). well anyways enough with my story. this is the ONLY urban decay palette that i did not return and decided to keep. i mean i love their other palettes but come on, they all reminds me of a disco ball. i just don't see myself wearing half the colors on there so why keep it. this palette has 12 colors and they're all very beautiful, every single color on there i could see myself wearing it. esp the last 2 colors, they're my favorite. i could create so many different looks with it and i recently went on a trip and that was the only palette that i took with me and i wore different looks everyday. however you gotta watch out since it has quite a bit of fall outs, but nothing a little powder and concealer can't fix :). this is truly a good investment, especially for beginners when you don't want to spend tons of money on eyeshadows. for the price, you can not beat that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great Palette! Excellent neutrals which can be used for both day and night. Is a great value for the number of shadows you get for the palette price. Almost all of these colors go together so it is very easy to come up with a look. Packaging is excellent and very practical!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by hairandmakeupdiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I looked all over of this palette and I love it. The only problem I have with it is the glitter shadows have a lot of fall out. I wish they would work on this with all the glitter shadows. I am looking for a backup.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Samanthazahra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

there's no doubt it's a wonderful palette. I only wear neutrals and felt like this palette was made for me (like many others alike haha). the only issue i have is that the couple of glitter eyeshadows do suffer from a bit of fallout. even with primer and i will be sadly neglecting them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by firexsand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I'm very pleased with this palette. Beautiful colors that go on smoothly and blend well. Neutral colors that are great for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first Urban Decay palette ever, and DAMN! These colors are gorgeous and they apply even more beautifully than they appear in the case (if you can imagine)!!! I held out on purchasing it for a while because I have plenty of MAC eyeshadows to keep me busy..but after reading the outstanding reviews, I caved. You will not regret this investment!