December 22, 2014 | 1242 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by gate403

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For ref. I am NC40. Sidecar is a lovely color and not nearly as horrible as I thought it would be from the reviews. Yes, there is a bit of fallout, but nothing major. You can brush it aside after you finish your makeup. Plus, sidecar is very pigmented so the color looks very rich on your lids. I wish they had created it without glitter but the little golden glitter particles are not that bad.

Anyway, this palette looks gorgeous on and always classy. All the shades are wearable and complement each other and the color range and quality is great. This is a versatile palette - I see it taking me from day to night and to any occasion. It gives you everything you need but mascara in one place.

To be fair, if you have a collection of excellent quality neutrals already you can get looks that are as good as anything the naked palette will put out, so if you want to save money it's not a necessary purchase. I've been playing around with my neutral almay, wet n wild, aerie, and NYX shadows and have created looks as beautiful as my naked palette ones.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by ameliemay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ADORE this palette. Even though I had to pay extra for shipping on ebay, I think it was worth every dollar. Not only did I get the palette, I got to try out the famous Urban Decay liners and primer potion, too! I really like every single colour and I've found a bunch of looks I absolutely love. Their shadows seem even more pigmented and silky than MACs - especially the mattes! The liners are gorgeous, too, and really do last all day. I had now idea how much more pigmented shadows could be with the primer potion underneath them. Best thing I ever bought in my opinion ^.^

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by erin12107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS PALETTE! There are 12 FULL-SIZED gorgeous shades!! The value is amazing--- $204 value without counting the mini UDPP & eyeliner!! I reach for this every single day-- it is a staple!! If you can get your hands on it, buy it!!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by bobbyheat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST MAKEUP PURCHASE OF MY LIFE! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!! Must have! These colors are PHENOMENAL. You'll never need another palette! I think I'll buy another for backup. Hope they always carry this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by DaniellaD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette is a necessity! Every color you need for fall is right here. You can do natural eyes, smokey eyes and everything in between. I'm a light olive complexion with brown eyes - so this works! I would say this is dirt cheap considering the overall value. Buy, buy, buy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best palette I've owned so far. It has so many great colors. I've only had problems with two of the colors as far as fallout, but the others are very smooth and blendable! Definitely worth the price! Another thing, I wouldn't have purchased some of the colors if I saw them individually, but something about the colors all lined up next to each other made me want to try each one out. I'm glad I did because so far I have discovered 3 colors that I absolutely love which I wouldn't have purchased had I saw them in the single packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by jraguini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The most versatile of all makeup palettes! At $44, its a great buy as it includes 12 shadows (matte, satin and shimmer), a double sided 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, and a travel sized UDPP. I've tried all the colors and they blend great with my NC37/40 skintone. With just one palette you can create a lovely, neutral daytime look and transform it into a dramatic smokey eye. I especially love Sin and Virgin for an all-over lid color, and Buck and Naked for the crease.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by SweetMoonbeams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm jumping on the band wagon. I finally got this and it's heavenly! I'm NC15 with red hair and blue eyes, so these colors - all of them - are very wearable, even the purpley ones because most have a brown base. It's actually a smokin' hot deal because you get 12 GORGEOUS shadows, and a dual-ended 24/7 e/l in Zero and Whiskey (dark brown) and a mini UDPP. This is worth every penny. You won't regret this purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by jessmakeupjunkie

I absolutely love love love this! I think that all of the colors are amazing! They go on smooth and last all day thanks to the primer potion. The color selection is great too. I can't even put into words how much I like this palette. I know some people have commented on the price, but in my opinion you get a ton of stuff for your money! I hope they keep this one out and it's not just a limited time thing because I will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 6:44:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Believe the hype!! Everything good that people say about this product is true. All of the colors are amazingly pigmented and super wearable. The pan sizes are generous. And the added bonus of the double sided pencil and the mini UDPP are just the cherry on top of this Sundae! I can see a person who only wears neutrals, buying and using only this palette forever. I'm glad UD didn't ruin it by making this palette LE. A winner all around. The best single pre-made palette I've ever purchased, and I'm in my mid to late 40's, so I've purchased quite a few palettes in my lifetime. Also, UD was wise to not include the annoying Midnight Cowboy Rides Again in this palette. That Cowboy needs to stop riding with it's obnoxious glitter fallout, and UD seems to love to include it in every pallete. So thank you UD for letting the Cowboy off it's horse! Go out and get this palette for yourself, for your friends, you won't be disappointed. Promise.

30 out of 33 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No