July 31, 2014 | 1977 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by blubandit85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best palette in the entire world! It is so versatile and the colors are amazing and pigmented. They blend so easily and I can create so many looks from this palette. I'm so happy that it is a permanent item.I have to say that this should be a staple in everyone's makeup collection. Yay Urban Decay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been searching everywhere for this just because of all the rave about it so i knew i had to have it. so one day i randomly went to Ulta.com and they actually had it available. of course, without hesitate i bought it. 2 days later i walked into the store and saw ONE! i grabbed it even though i had 2 coming (yes, i ordered 2). well anyways enough with my story. this is the ONLY urban decay palette that i did not return and decided to keep. i mean i love their other palettes but come on, they all reminds me of a disco ball. i just don't see myself wearing half the colors on there so why keep it. this palette has 12 colors and they're all very beautiful, every single color on there i could see myself wearing it. esp the last 2 colors, they're my favorite. i could create so many different looks with it and i recently went on a trip and that was the only palette that i took with me and i wore different looks everyday. however you gotta watch out since it has quite a bit of fall outs, but nothing a little powder and concealer can't fix :). this is truly a good investment, especially for beginners when you don't want to spend tons of money on eyeshadows. for the price, you can not beat that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great Palette! Excellent neutrals which can be used for both day and night. Is a great value for the number of shadows you get for the palette price. Almost all of these colors go together so it is very easy to come up with a look. Packaging is excellent and very practical!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by hairandmakeupdiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I looked all over of this palette and I love it. The only problem I have with it is the glitter shadows have a lot of fall out. I wish they would work on this with all the glitter shadows. I am looking for a backup.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Samanthazahra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

there's no doubt it's a wonderful palette. I only wear neutrals and felt like this palette was made for me (like many others alike haha). the only issue i have is that the couple of glitter eyeshadows do suffer from a bit of fallout. even with primer and i will be sadly neglecting them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by firexsand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I'm very pleased with this palette. Beautiful colors that go on smoothly and blend well. Neutral colors that are great for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first Urban Decay palette ever, and DAMN! These colors are gorgeous and they apply even more beautifully than they appear in the case (if you can imagine)!!! I held out on purchasing it for a while because I have plenty of MAC eyeshadows to keep me busy..but after reading the outstanding reviews, I caved. You will not regret this investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Wendy5815

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just like most reviewers I am love with these colors. Go on sooo smooth.
Really dont need another pallette when you have this one. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by laydeexsav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Just another good review about the Naked Palette. I usually shy away from glittery eyeshadows especially UD because of all the fallout, but I just had to get this palette since I love neutral eyeshadows. The colors have a nice shimmer to it, very creamy, highly pigmented, and blends well. It's not overly glittery to my surprise, and all 12 colors are just gorgeous! I don't think I'll be buying another palette for a long time because I just love this one! Grab yourself one, you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by GreenT

I honestly don't think I'm going to use any other eyeshadows for the next month. Everything I need is in this palette. I had been eyeing it for a while but heard it was sold out. I thought I'd pop into my sephora just to see and there was one left! WIN!

The shadows are everything you'd expect of Urban Decay: soft, blendable, pigmented and long-lasting. The colors are beautiful and very well coordinated. I like to do neutral, but interesting looks and I feel like this palette was MADE for me. And of course this comes with two minis of the famous 24/7 pencil and a mini UDPP (some of my favorite makeup products EVER).

The only thing I could say negative is that the case is made of some sort of velvety material which'll pick up dirt pretty easily. But really, who cares? I really don't.

Urban Decay, you've just gained an zealous follower.

EDIT: Ok, one more negative. I'm not a huge fan of Half Baked. This color has been in past palettes and I find it to be horribly chalky. It's very difficult to build up the intensity of this. The only way I use it is smudged on the lash line or in the inner tear duct. But one stinker in 12 isn't so bad.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No