November 26, 2014 | 1735 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by SweetMoonbeams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm jumping on the band wagon. I finally got this and it's heavenly! I'm NC15 with red hair and blue eyes, so these colors - all of them - are very wearable, even the purpley ones because most have a brown base. It's actually a smokin' hot deal because you get 12 GORGEOUS shadows, and a dual-ended 24/7 e/l in Zero and Whiskey (dark brown) and a mini UDPP. This is worth every penny. You won't regret this purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by jessmakeupjunkie

I absolutely love love love this! I think that all of the colors are amazing! They go on smooth and last all day thanks to the primer potion. The color selection is great too. I can't even put into words how much I like this palette. I know some people have commented on the price, but in my opinion you get a ton of stuff for your money! I hope they keep this one out and it's not just a limited time thing because I will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 6:44:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Believe the hype!! Everything good that people say about this product is true. All of the colors are amazingly pigmented and super wearable. The pan sizes are generous. And the added bonus of the double sided pencil and the mini UDPP are just the cherry on top of this Sundae! I can see a person who only wears neutrals, buying and using only this palette forever. I'm glad UD didn't ruin it by making this palette LE. A winner all around. The best single pre-made palette I've ever purchased, and I'm in my mid to late 40's, so I've purchased quite a few palettes in my lifetime. Also, UD was wise to not include the annoying Midnight Cowboy Rides Again in this palette. That Cowboy needs to stop riding with it's obnoxious glitter fallout, and UD seems to love to include it in every pallete. So thank you UD for letting the Cowboy off it's horse! Go out and get this palette for yourself, for your friends, you won't be disappointed. Promise.

30 out of 33 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by loveheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Violet

I can't explan how much I love it,creamy,soft,dreams color~~~~~~

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by kimberb04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome palette!! even if you have a good mix of neutral colors you will love this addition! the only downfall in my opinion is the size of the pot's the rectangle shape makes it hard to use a brush you need to be careful so they dont mix as your picking up color. Overall you CANNoT go wrong with any urban decay eyeshadow and this palette is no different im very happy with this purchase! And i love that it has 3 matte colors!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by reneek74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely amazing. Believe the hype. This is the ultimate palette of neutrals for every woman. I finally got my hands on this, and it was well worth the wait. A nice range of neutrals- perfect for day and night, a very nice dual ended pencil, and a deluxe sample of UDPP. I am so happy this palette is going permanent, because I could see wanting another someday. My favorite colors (so far) are Virgin, toasted, and half-baked. I feel like this palette is the little black dress of eyeshadows- EVERY woman should have one of these in her closet! :D

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this palette. i can see myself getting a ton of use out of this. GORGEOUS colors. I love them all, I had someone CP this to me because i went to the brand new Sephora store one hour after it opened for the first time and it was already completely sold out. love. very happy i got it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by alisdr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

O em gee I feel like a kid with a new toy lol on my way home from college I stopped by Sephora thinking "duhh of course they're gonna be out f stock of naked palettes but I'm gonna go anyways..maybe I'll buy me something else" and when I walked in went directly to the Urban Decay section and there were four left! I couldn't believe it so of course I grabbed one right away! My favorite makeup brand ever is UD so off course I love this product. I own four of their palettes and of course this one is the best. The two book of shadows I own are okay but the packaging is a little too big (I think I'm gonna need a bookshelf for all three BOS's) lol aaaanyways..the thir one I own is the deluxe palette and that one used to be my favorite but it has Somoza colorful shades that I love to look at but never actually use cause I'm a neutral-shadow type of girl. And then there is this amazing naked palette. When it first came out I thought I didn't like it I don't even know why but then after hearing/reading everyone's amazing reviews I started to look for it like crazy but it was always out of stock until today and you can tell how happy I am lol

Okay so let me start the actual review even though I don't know what else to add with all these reviews but here I go anyways...sooo you get 12 GORGEOUS shadows, two of them completely matte (naked and buck), two really glittery ones (sidecar and creep) and then the rest have some gorgeous shimmer (sin, half baked, smog,darkhorse, toasted, hustle and gunmetal), and then there's virgin and hustle that have more of a subtle shimmer or sheen (I'm sorry I'm not an expert of eyeshadow textures but I'm doing my best :) ). Oh and did I forget to mention that it comes with a double ended 24/7 pencil in the very popular Zero which is just a rich, creamy, matte black and whiskey on the other end which is a gorgeous matte brown color. The palette also comes with a small primer potion that I don't think I'll ever use cause it stings my eyes.

The packaging is suuuuuper cute and sleek so you can travel with it very easily. Some people complain about it being velvety but I personally love how it feels on my hands. It looks like a chocolate bar and I LOVE chocolate almost as much as I love Urban Decay so I think they made this palette thinking about me :) I also love the golden letters on the outside they make te packaging cuter.

I don't think I even need to touch up on the quality. Urban Decay makes some of the best quality eyeshadows out there (the best ones I must say). I mean what else do you expect? They're creamy, extremely pigmented, last all day especially with a good primer and there's little to no fall out except for one or two of their supper glittery shades.

Hmm for price I paid $44 (well $47.91 including tax) just like everyone else and I would've paid more if I had to cause this palette seriously deserves more. I'm glad this is part of the permanent line cause I'll definitely buy it again if I ever run out. Go get it ladies and gentlements! You won't regret it. It will be back in stock online soon so don't swap an arm and a leg for it. Just be patient; this palette is worth it.

Okay so enough babbling, I'm gonna keep staring at my palette now =)

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has to be the best thing that happened to make-up in the last 10 years. Simply amazing. I love the very richly pigmented colors, the textures, the blending quality of each color and the durability. I can't imagine anyone not liking this palette or making a good use of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by anonymousse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

FRIGGGGEN AMAZING. OMG OMG. These eyeshadows make even my pathetic blending skills look great. These are absolutely beautiful. Half-Baked is the gold I have been looking for all my life. And I paid $20 extra on ebay but this is one high end makeup purchase I don't regret. Beautiful! All of the colors are so beautiful I have managed to convince myself I will not buy eyeshadow for over a year because they look so good.