April 24, 2014 | 994 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Modernlovex3

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!! i've been using it for like 2 years and i use it as my main foundation, and then i put a dab of studio fix fluid on top to cover up as redness. it doesnt irritate my skin at all and i just really love it. i'll be buying it for as long as i can live!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by OliviaBABESx

If i didnt have/wasnt prone to spots then I would love this foundation.
It gives full coverage, and makes my skin looks great, But when i take it off, it seems like its doubled my spots... It makes me break out even more.
So if your prone 2 acne then i don't recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by dchristina

Ugh. This foundation emphasised dry spots, tiny face hairs and everything I try to hide with makeup! Texture was way too cakey and drying. Plus the pale colours are horrible. Way too pinky and made me look like death warmed up.

I even tried it with primer to see if that would make it look more natural but it didn't even blend with that properly.

Plus I don't like the tub. It's not hygenic.

Cheap price that will show on your face.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by rupertlilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does not work for those of us ladies with larger pores as it fills right in and makes the very obvious. This makeup did not go on smooth and settled into every line, pore, etc on my face - even ones I did not know I had! I also did not like the packaging, having to dip my fingers into the pot - just not cool. The price was cheap and it shows with this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by acceptnosubstitute

I used it for a short period of time, and found the product cakey, and my skin felt like it was suffacting, its really heavy based, its not all its hyped up to be, its oily and wears off fairly quick, i woudn't recomend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by bruinsbaby119

I used this foundation for a whiiiile....I liked the fact that it felt so nice while applying, didn't break me out AND had decent coverage...BUT it sadly doesn't last as long as I'd like and visibly starts to wear off after only a few hours. It looks horrible if you have even slightly dry skin so when using this, you have to make sure your skin is absolutely NOT flaky or dry at all....otherwise you might as well hold a sign over your head that reads: "LOOK!!! LOOK AT THE DRY, FLAKY PATCHES OF SKIN ON MY FACE!"

You get the idea.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by babyshambles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this foundation. I wasn't too keen on buying it when my best mate recommended it but after using the MAC moistureblend and finding it too heavy and oily I decided to try this too, and it really is great. It's actually matte and doesn't make your skin look like a mirror by the end of the day. although you do need to apply lots of moisturiser beforehand or it looks cakey. Another thing is, it doesn't actually cover very well if you have spots. It only makes your already good skin look more even and perfect, so it's not for those who need heavy coverage, but for me I find it perfect and will buy it again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2008 6:05:00 AM More reviews by xBarbieGirlx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's an "alright" makeup for the price. These shades run a little dark. It goes on lovely, but after awhile it feels cakey and heavy on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 6:51:00 PM More reviews by adrenirushxaudri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was only my second attempt at a good foundation...and I hate to mention that I even tried to use this stuff. It's pretty gross...the colors all run a bit dark and orange-y, to me. What I was using was too dark and it was the lightest shade. It carries yellow undertones that I don't have...it's overall, not very pleasing in the pot or on the face. The consistency, to me, was a tad grainy? I just really didn't like this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Wonder78

I was interesting in this 'Mousse' texture. I thought it suppose to be light and breathable. However, after the first application, I feel it was too heavy for me on my skin. My skin couldn't breath, feel icky, heavy and kind of oily. The foundation feel like it was flowing on my skin, not actually seting in. I had to throw it away.