Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked this up on a whim at Walgreen's as I was purchasing Cover Girl Outlast Lipstains. I got Light Nude because I am fairly pale in the winter months. I am really liking this. I always moisturize with a SPF moisturizer, but I actually forgot a couple times in the past two weeks and this foundation still applied great and looked flawless. This might be new holy grail foundation territory for me. No breakouts, either. I'd say this has a very 'airbrushed' texture as they claim and has good coverage.

This was an "OK" product. I probably didn't get the right color for my skin type because it made me look pretty orange by the end of the day. The only positive aspect of it, is the way that it feels, almost like you aren't wearing anything on your face....

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I used to use this before I started breaking out like crazy... before my skin turned to acne proned. I liked this product. I liked the consistency and feel to it. It felt soft and went on smooth on my skin. It didn't clog my pores or made me break out. Did not make my face oily at all. But it was the coverage that mage me look for something better. Coverage was like "Whoa!"...it looked like I had stage make-up on. Very unnatural. Now if I use it it will probably make my skin really oily and I'll definately break out so I won't go back to it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

when i first brought this foundation my friends commented on how flawless my face looked and i was happy. however, since using it for several weeks my face has become alot dryer, so if i use it now (which is not often only if my usual MAC has run out!) i mix it in my hand with moisteriser to make it more 'wet'. i feel it doesnt cover my redness up very well, and i wouldnt buy this product again as there are newer and better formulas out. i woudlnt reccommend it even if you have slightly dry skin, the mousee texture is nice, but can 'clog' in areas, and look orangy if you dont select the right shade.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

i love the jar but the product is way to matte and dry looking so i wont be buying this again..
im so happy i bought this on bogo because if i would have spent 8.00 on this i would have been pissed

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My favourite foundation, it blends pretty well and covers blemishes and red areas in my face. I love the formula, it feels so soft and light and gives good coverage. This is good for my oily skin. The price is maybe little bit too high.

I think this foundation was excellent when it first came out, i topped all the rest on the market and was the 'in' foundation but now they're have been newer types added by different brands which have topped this one.
I find it sticks horribly to dry patches so i think for this foundation to look good and actually do what it claims, you have to have clear and well moistured skin. However, i'll give it to the fact it acts as a good concealer and does hide blemishes/redness/spots etc....
As other people have said, it's hard to see through the jar what colour the product really is because i found looking through the bottom of the jar to tell, the product actually turns out darker than what you see so be careful to take care on choosing the correct shade! (Most places have testers)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this b/c I could never find a creme foundation that would do the trick with my uneven skin tone. (I prefer creme foundation over any kind of foundation) well I put it it on it made my eczema patch show. It got all cakey. I mean it went on so smooth, but it sucked. Didn't have any coverage. Will never buy again!

After trying this foundation, I would never go back to 'wet' foundations again, the very idea disgusts me. I love the texture of this...it does stick to dry patches, but scrub and moisturise and you should be fine. It's light and blends very easily.

Although I have oily skin, I wear a little moisturiser underneath, and this product will disappear after an hour or so unless powdered. If I keep powdering now and then it's fine. In fact, my skin goes horribly red in the winter and this keeps it pale and even.

The only way in which it could be improved would be some kind of SPF protection.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's a foudation that is made to be really really light. It's so hard to figure out your color when all you can see is the bottom of the jar and you'd have to guess which matches. So I finally found a color that I thought was my color and once I opened it, it appeared to be darker than I thought it would be. It doesn't provide full coverage that I want. I wouldn't reccommend this foundation.