November 26, 2014 | 1252 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by leahluvspink

i liked this product, it goes on smoothly and leaves my skin nice and soft. it has good coverage, the only thing i found with this product is that it dosnt last very long. i now use max factor colour adapt and i find its a little better and it lasts all day, but if max factor decided to stop selling it i would try this one again and maybe try it with a makeup base or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2008 1:14:00 AM More reviews by CGmd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation was recommended by my derma friend so I went out and tried it. My two friends said Natural beige looked closest to my skin tone so I got this shade. At first I didn't like it because it seemed a shade lighter on my face but after it had a chance to meld with my skin, the color was just right. I also didn't like dipping in my fingers in the jar so I started using a small spatula to decrease product contamination. Since this product has silicone, I found it easy to spread it on my face and then blended the edges using a sponge. My skin is really oily so I used a mattifier under, and Clarins' shine stopper powder or MAC studio fix powder foundation on top. I still become oily after a few hours but after blotting my face, my skin still looks good - covered most of the acne scars, blood vessels on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 6:00:00 AM More reviews by elouv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite make up.I have oily nose and forehead and this foundation goes so smooth on me! The colour is a perfect match, fawn no4. I would recommend it to people with combination and oily skin. I don't see any sparkles as others mentioned. The coverage is good and not very heavy.My skin is amazingly soft after applying this. When I wear it, i don't feel like I have make up on, it is so silky, and the coverage is good, medium I would say.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2008 11:26:00 PM More reviews by sconzzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have normal to dry skin and I don't think this product suited my skin type at all. It made my skin look very flaky and dry. Would not reccomend to anyone with dry skin

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by axfxd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Violet

I just bought this foundation last week, in Light #5, which is the darkest color out of the lights. I was going to get Light #4 (Nude) but they didn't have it so I had to go a shade darker. After I applied my face cream, and put on the foundation (with a sponge), it looked a little heavy. So on the second try, I put a dime sized amount of the foundation and a dime sized amount of cream on the back of my hand and mixed them, and after I applied it, it looked really great! On its own, it's a pretty heavy foundation and you wouldn't even need concealer (unless you have acne & under eye circles I guess), but mixed with moisturizer and it makes the foundation more sheer and it looks nice! I'll definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by McConville32

I've read a bunch of comments about this foundation on here and even though it's basically 50/50 I decided to give it a try. I really like this foundation! This product goes on very smoothly and it doesn't feel like I have a ton of makeup on my face. It is very easy to blend, I suggest using a makeup brush to put it on your face, it might be difficult to use your fingers. You don't need to use that much, a little goes a long way. I usually have to use powder with my foundation, but this one I didn't have to use any. Also, I moisturize my face before I put on this foundation. I definitley reccommend this foundation to someone who is looking for medium to heavy coverage and who doesn't want to feel like they have a ton of makeup on their face!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by awesomeistic

This product DOES mess up your skin. It made mine too dry and pimply and it just doesn't look very natural at all. Also, it made my skin itch and I noticed if you put on moisterizer it makes it look even more cakey. Also, as the product gets older, it starts to dry out and get crusty inside of the contaier which is really gross so I don't recommend this product to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Greasy, Greasy, Greasy!

The cons are: the coverage is thick and cakey, it sweats off in thick muddy rivers, the colors are never right, it has glittery sparkles in it. The models they show in the advertisements are definitely not wearing this garbage.

Pros: lots colors to chose from. however, none were right for me.

It left me feeling really greasy. I highly recommend not purchasing this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2008 8:52:00 PM More reviews by MandyBayou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

horrific! most cakey "foundation" i have ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Sherrytimes5

This is what I buy when I run out of 'the good stuff'. My mom gave me hers because she said it doesn't go well with her wrinkles on her face... but I do like it for myself. It's not my favorite, and it doesn't last long, but I like the coverage and have no trouble picking a color for my skin.