Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. I love that it is a mousse. A little goes a long way. It gives a very airbrushed look which is very nice and feels very light. Its almost exactly my skin tone so thats good, and I use it mostly in the summer because it looks so natural and you dont want to look overdone during the summer. I recommend this product to anyone and I would buy it again.

on 11/1/2008 3:03:00 AM

I don't use this product on a daily basis but I think its a great to use for a night out. I think this product is great given the price and it gives you the nice matte finish.

on 10/31/2008 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

eh...that's really about all i can say about this product. i was looking for something that i can basically just throw on easily when i don't want to mess with my bare minerals. this product does ok but like other reviewers have said, it really emphasized the dry skin on my face. i didn't know i had dry skin until this product so blatantly pointed it out for me. it doesn't seem like it blends all that well either. i suppose i'll continue to use it but maybe only when i'm in a super rush to get out of the house. otherwise, i'll continue my search for an easy foundation to apply that looks great.

on 10/29/2008 4:41:00 PM

i have dry skin, and this just made it worse.
i try and use loads of moisteriser but that doesnt help.
im stilll trying to find the "perfect" foundation, but as
a day to day foundation its okay.

just try and avoid the driest bits on your face!

on 10/26/2008 10:24:00 AM

I have heard alot of hype about this product so thought i'd check it out. It has a great coverage, and a wide variety of shades especially for people with pale skin like me. The down side to this product is that it can look cakey/powdery on the skin. I use a kabuki to buff it in but it still makes me look a bit like a dolly. But if that's the look you go for then i deffinatley reccomend it. ALWAYS moisturise this dried my skin out heaps! good luck girls

on 10/25/2008 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on sale for $7 something I believe. It goes on pretty matte and is pretty buildable. It covered some red areas on my face but because my skin is dry, especially during the winter, it was pretty flaky and cakey looking. If you use this foundation, you need to exfoliate and moisturize very well before use.

on 10/23/2008 10:15:00 AM

For a reasonable price that would take care of a matte/fresh look, this is the right one. I just didn't rate it as my preference because i breakout on this product. I mostly breakouts with make ups anyway (that's why i don't use make up as much).

on 10/21/2008 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i wear dream matte mousse in shade medium 2.5, i loove how it goes on really smooth and..matte..lol =). i wear this under my foundation for extra coverage, its even good as a concealor. its fairly cheap at about 10 i think it is..it comes in a thick glass jar. i guess they make it really thick so they have to put less product in it..lol ..overall i like it and will continue to buy it.

on 10/20/2008 9:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

its ok but i used better products then this

it as mid to full coverage

blends very well

and it cheap

Overall its good for the price

on 10/16/2008 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product hoping to find a cheaper alternative to EL Maximum Coverage make-up. I was a litle hesitant because with my skintone, it's hard to find a match but I did and I love this product. It has great coverage, it's long lasting (which is great for my oily skin) and it makes my skin look and feel soft and smooth! I'll admit, when I first tried it, I used a sponge and it looked awful but then I bought a make-up brush and it goes on smoother and you don't need as much! I'm hooked! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a full coverage foundation that looks natural.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAYBELLINE Dream Matte Mousse foundation review [has Cancer producing ingredient] by LifeThoughtsCamera