Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

I didn't like anything about this product. I thought is was going to be lightweight but I found it to be very heavy and cakey looking. Accentuates any dry spots you may have. Did not blend well either. Terrible. Will never repurchase.

I like how this product feel super light on my skin, and i can barely tell i'm wearing it.
What i don't like about it, is that my skin gets very oily about half way through the day, and that's when i don't use moisturizer, so it isn't really perfect for my skin type.
Other than that, it has great coverage, and the color is pretty close to natural.
Also make sure you blend it well, i use a sponge b/c when i use my fingers, it leaves streaks on my face.

I loved this foundation at first. But i have very very pale skin and even the lightest one brings a tint of orange to my face! I think i'm going to try loreal true match next, does anyone know if porcelain or alabaster is lighter and if i should get warm, neutral, or cool to cover of rosy tinted cheeks? Thanks :]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

have bought this a few times, but have noticed that the colours arent really great for matching. the actual colours seem very different from the little sticker on the bottom, making my face appear more orangey than it is. it dosent stay for very long, and is always rubbing off on my clothing/scarves (i live where its cold). also really expensive and so not worth it! makes my face dry and pasty and cakey.

Ew. This looked disgusting on my skin. even the ivory shade turned out really orangey and looked really cakey even if I just used a small amount and blended well. I bought it because I liked the little container and thought the texture was interesting but it looked so awful, dry and chalky. bleh. Only good thing was the packaging.

I bought this product as soon as it came out because it has great reviews and it seemed to be good when I used the tester. The colour I picked matched my face perfectly, it has excellent coverage and it looks natural, however after a while of using it, it made my face dry and I'd never had dry skin before then. Now, I've stopped using it because of the dry skin.

This product is great for some people, terrible for others. Do not use if you have dry skin.

in the beginning this product was...interesting
it felt very very light
but then it went downhill from there
colour turned funny and wasnt easy to blend >=(
waste of money
and i really hate it how i have to get my fingers into there to get the product
especially since i have longnails

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Purchased this mainly out of curiosity due to it's 'matte mousse' promises. Does indeed feel like a mousse product, and it's very light. This is a tad bit on the orange side --- but works ok for me. I used this for summer last yr and I loved how light it was and while it was hot/humid outside, I didn't feel like I had a ton of product on. I wore this whole time I was on my vacation in Las Vegas in the 112 degree weather, and it held up! This foundation only provides minimal/light coverage but it does the job. I would probably purchase this again for summer months use.

NEVER BUYING AGAIN! i don't care if this is the cheapest foundation...it is still A WASTE OF MONEY! i bought this in "ivory" i think but still it turned dark on skin after a while...pretty oxidizing...plus i could never get the application right since it never blended right, coverage is horrible, consistency is melty and could easy get contaminated or dry out to to the packaging....awful!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this hoping it would be a cheaper alternative to MUFE Mat Velvet to wear everyday for work and save my expensive foundations for the weekend.

For reference I am NC20-25 and have combination skin (both mildly dry and slightly oily in places) that is acne prone (although acne now relatively under control).

Pros
-Super cheap
-Good range of shades available (esp in the UK where drugstore foundations only have about 6 or so shades).
-Initially creates a smooth even base
-Doesn't cause breakouts
Cons
- Packaging unhygienic- I prefer pumps than dip your fingers in tubs
- Colour oxidises on the skin, meaning you end up with an orange glow several hours later.
-Foundation doesnt last, even with primer and powder.