April 18, 2014 | 921 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2007 8:05:00 AM More reviews by reggi

i actually returned my too faced lash injection to try this out because all my friends love it. i think its a pretty good mascara because it doesn't smudge TOO much (compared to benefit's badgal) although i have to layer on several layers to get the thick long lash look. i just wish it wasn't so expensive! otherwise, i think i'll continue using this until i find another mascara that i like

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by semarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara! Sometimes I'll venture away from this thinking I can find a cheaper version- but everything else fails! This gives me baby doll lashes- lush, thick, full, lengthened! My lashes fan out and I've yet to have to use a lash comb for this mascara! Nothing else has compared for me! The quality of the formula is superb! I haven't been able to find any drugstore mascara with the same type of formula. I can layer this 2-3 times and it doesn't get nasty like other mascaras. It has a rosewater scent which i believe has antibacterial properties. It is a little on the dry side which is the type of mascara i need because i have long lashes. I can't do wet mascaras or it's clump city for me. A tube lasts me about 3-4 months.
I will forever be purchasing this mascara!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Sharleigh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to buy this mascara because of all of the hype. I was amazed at first but then found that this mascara dried out faster then any mascara the I've ever brought. And the worst part is that it is the most expensive mascara I've ever brought. It looks great when you put it on but after a couple of hours it clumps your lashes together.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2007 3:26:00 AM More reviews by AndreaLeigh

MOST OVER-RATED MASCARA OF ALL TIME! I had high hopes for this mascara, and boy, did it disappoint. The brush is entirely too big. It makes it very hard to apply without getting mascara on your lids. I had to wipe down the brush to prevent clumps before using. Also, I got the waterproof version, and it still smudged like crazy! Save your money and try MAC's mascara. Better price and doesn't smudge.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2007 9:03:00 PM More reviews by bellek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's okay, but I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about this, I didn't notice that much of a difference from some of the drugstore mascaras I've bought.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Whatsername712

I used to love this product; I had a makeup artist use it on me all the time, but when I started wearing it everyday, I noticed how fast the mascara dries out. Within a week, I was almost out. It did give me nice lashes, but it smeared under my eyes at the end of the day :'(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2007 5:56:00 PM More reviews by nikkola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i can't believe i wasted money on this. there are flakes all over my face from this. doesn't stay on, so what is the point.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2007 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Daniellec

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is just okay. I like that it doesn't clump and my lashes are definitely longer, but it tends to smear a little by the end of the day and look a little racoonish. The search continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2007 4:01:00 AM More reviews by sarahlovesmark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Try this stuff before you buy it! I tried it at Sephora and it made my eyes red and sore :( My lashes looked good but not amazing. I did like the Miss Dior Chérie lotion though...nice smell and made my skin so silky!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by gigimakeup

DiorShow is the popular girl at school that everyone loves, but you know is secretly a total bitch. In the beginning, it's all pretty packaging and hype and yes, big gorgeous lashes, but soon you realize that there are flakes and smears and it could definitely use a little more substance (i.e.: pigment)
She's cool to be seen with, but is it really worth it?

61 out of 64 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No