April 24, 2014 | 1944 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by BiancaC

I must jump on the band wagon for this Urban Decay palette!!! It is so versatile and the color payoff is incredible. The shades are a Neutral Lover's dream and can make many looks. I definitely recommend you get this for your collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this palette! I enjoy using all of the colors, and am especially impressed with their matte shades. Great pigmentation and very smooth to blend out. The only fallout I get is from Sidecar. The liner in Whiskey and Zero is very pigmented and long lasting on the upper lid. I've used this for very natural looks, bronze looks, and smoky looks. Very versatile and good quality shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by beachybum07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Being a HUGE fan of Urban Decay products I had to get this palette, and I must say, its absolutely amazing. Every color has alot of pigment and all the colors are perfect for day time or night time use. I love the crazy colors Urban decay has to offer but I use neutrals the most, and this palette is EXACTLY what I've been wanting from them. Its an amazing deal; 12 eyeshadows, 2 eyeliners, and a baby primer. if you bought that stuff separate it would cost alot more then $44!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by cdao

i agree with all the other lovers of this palette. the pigmentation and quality is excellent and the colors included are versatile. packaging is gorgeous however i do have one complaint. the exterior design is beautiful yet when i opened the palette, 10 out of 12 color labels were either distorted or not even present. i was extremely disappointed...this palette was so close to being perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by chantalmostoway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is their best palette yet! The one all UD geeks have been waiting for. Finally UD has responded and not put too many glittery shadows in their palette. This palette is perfect for everyday or can even use it for smokey eye for night. So versatile. A must have in a makeup collection. The packaging is great to carry in your purse. Good job UD!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Dashaway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gorgeous gorgeous colors with endless possibilities. Some colors are veery shiny, but on the whole you can use these shadows for day looks and then vamp it up for evening. Totally worth the money. I usually stick to nudes and am very happy with this purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Theresed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely LOVE IT!!! I finally found a set of eye shadows that I can wear every color. I have never used eye primer before and I am still not quite sure of it when I use the frosted colors. It tends to accentuate the lines on my eyelids. However, it does keep the shadow on all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

This palette is beautiful!!! it has the most perfect assortment of colors and you can do so many looks with it. It starts at a shimmer beige and ends with a glittery black. Suitable for all skin tones and very pigmented. The eyeshadows have a velvety consistence. I love it and had to have it. It also comes with eyelid primer and double sided liner. The only this it lacks is a brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by beautybuff820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This palette is so freakin beautiful. It is a smokey palette and a neutral palette combined into one. I can't believe you get this amazing deal for 12 almost full sized shadows! You'd spend the same amount of money on 3 full sized MAC shadows. And the quality of quite a few of these are better! Imo. Plus you get a duo liner and a sample p.p.? Are you kidding me?? Amazingness. Nuff said.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by sarahjean2651

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE the colors!! LOVE how well the eyeshadow goes on! I personally am obsessed with Urban Decay eyeshadow and when I saw the Naked Palette I didn't think twice about buying it. Highly Recommend=)