October 23, 2014 | 1414 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by possebendy

Thank goodness this is not a limited time product. When I first saw my fav youtube guru doing a make up look with this I knew I had to get it. All 12 full sized shadows + UDPP + 2 sided liner for $44, what's not to love about it. Pretty much all your eye products in one pkg. If I was rich I'd buy one for all my girlfriends!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Jenn3339

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so after all the great reviews on this I really wanted to get. It and see if it really was as wonderful as everyone has said. Since I didn't know were to get in it Canada when I found a safora I walked right over to urban decay and picked up the naked pallet. I just used it today and I have to say it is amazing! I have never tried a better eyeshadow pallet! I know this will last me a long time and when I run Out I will get. Another one! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by megs85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. I have wanted this since I saw it on Temptalia months ago. So far the best combo for my skin tone is smog on the lid, buck to blend it out, and darkhorse in the crease. It's so pretty! I really enjoy this palette and I plan on doing many looks with it. Also for all the MAC lovers, Buck looks really pretty on paired with Bronze e/s. Im NW 45 for reference:) UPDATE 01/15/11: I'm giving this product to my neice who is probably NC 35 maybe a little darker. The first four shadows are too light for me, Virgin it too frosty. I much prefer MAC Femme Fi to high.lightIDK, the shadows are great but I have some dupes or extras(ie BOS II). Oh well I tried to like it and it's just for me, which is why it still has 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by dreagonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PALETTE!! I'm generally a neutrals kind of girl, throwing a little color on every now and then. So getting this palette was a dream come true. I had to track it down and finally ended up getting it at Ulta. I have been using it everyday since then. Its so convenient and I keep it in my purse all the time. Since there are days where I run out without makeup. Will def be buying another one in case I use my first one up. Can't go wrong with this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Hevz555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the first palette I have purchased where I can use every single shade! It has every neutral you would need from light to dark to create any look for day or night. The packaging is perfect for travelling or just to have everything in one place.

I am NC37 and can use every shade without problem, even virgin does not appear too light for a highlight, actually it is my highlight of choice at the moment. Sidecar is one of my favourite shades but the glitter fallout is annoying so I just do my foundation after my eyeshadow when using that one. All the others are creamy, easy to apply and a dream to blend. I was surprised and the lasting power of these shadows. After applying my makeup at 7am and returning home at 7pm my eyes still looked perfect. Face gets touched up during the day but eyes don't.

Fav shades so far are smog, sidecar and darkhorse.

24/7 pencils are great. Applies creamily, smudges easily and lasts in waterline.

For all the Mac, BB, YSL etc palettes that I own this is so far my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by snadypooh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love love this palette! All the colors are super flattering even with my brown eyes. I use UD primer regularly and am happy to say it's very crease proof even with my oily lids. The shimmery colors aren't too shimmery, just a nice velvety sheen to them. Comes with a dual ended eyeliner in black and brown. Worth every single penny, only cost me $55.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by AbeLb

This is an excellent product. It's heavily crease-resistant and stays on all day, even if most other products don't ---
I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by su49

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Stunning nuetral to warm colors. Some have shimmer which can be reduced by mixing with a similar matte color. Long lasting. Colors and texture fell senuous when applying. Possibly my favorite shadows and shadow sets ever. I am a makeup junky and have tried most out there.
Highly recommend. I am 62 and colors do not enhance creepiness around my upper lids.

20 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by paradoxical76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am not generally a "neutral shadow" person. However, I still had to buy this. I'm in love. When i first saw swatches of it posted, I thought it was going to be too warm toned for me. Nope, totally wrong. Ive tried all the shades at some point now, and they all look great. Hustle is probably my favorite shadow. All the shadows are classic great Urban Decay, awesome pigmentation, lasting power, smooth. Even though it's priced at $44USD, the shadows are full sized. You can NOT beat that value. All in all, one of the best palettes I've ever purchased, I can see this will get a lot of use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by sparklythings

if you love neutral eyeshadows, this palette is a must!
it's awesome for the price. u get great quality shadows, a double ended eyeliner in blk and brown, a mini travel sized primer potion... the packaging is gorgeous and sleek looking.

you honestly cannot go wrong. i went away for a week, and only brought this... and it was more than enough to create different looks from without getting bored. i love that they incorporated matte shades in there... and that the shades (well majority) are shimmery but not glittery.

great bang for your buck!