Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/24/2010 4:20:00 PM

Fabulous mix of colours and Urban Decay's eyeshadows and primer are seriously amazing- they are so pigmented and stay on like no others

on 9/24/2010 3:26:00 PM

This product is a pretty amazing value. It isn't cheap, but for what you get it is a great deal. You get 12 eyeshadows, 2 eyeliners, and a Primer Potion, basically everything you need for eye looks. These colors contain everything from a basic day look to a shimmery going out at night look. I highly recommend this product, especially for people who are just getting started with makeup as this comes with more than just eyeshadow. Hard to come by but worth the wait.

on 9/23/2010 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I feel like this is the best palette UD has put out, and I have several of them! Now, it hasn't stopped me from buying the Stila Natural Eye palette or the NYX eye palette in Champagne and Caviar. I think I just really enjoy neutral! Anyway, this UD palette is fantastic. Some of the colors exist as singles and in other palettes and some are new. The range of looks one can do is extensive. This is truly an easy pick for a grab and go without thinking. I recommend it for everyday looks--you won't even have to wear the same look in a week!

on 9/23/2010 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

So.. I'm split. Blasphemy, I know. I do love this for the value, portability, and versatility. You really can throw this in a suitcase and be set. However, I find it hard to do a truly natural eye, without shimmer or glitter. I know UD is known for some crazy glitterbomb nightmares (hello, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again...) but when I want a really matte natural eye with depth, I have to go to my trusty MAC standbys. I do love the many smokey eyes I can do with this, so it's a keeper, but if you're on the desperate hunt for it, I wouldn't pay anything over retail value. It's a great value but it just didn't blow me away.

on 9/22/2010 5:18:00 PM

I never need to buy another eyesahdow again! Very pigmented stuff and the colours are fun to work with. perfect for everyday and partying too! My only complaint is that sidecar has lots of fallout. I wish it came without the glitter

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

My first eye palette from Urban Decay. I only owned the UDPP before this. With products like this I look forward to looking into this brand. I love love this palette, I'll start off with the shadows being rich, long lasting, very pretty shades, easy to blend. Each color is beautiful. I like the fact that you can go neutral and then step it up and make it a little bit more dramatic. I don't think I'll need another palette or eyeshadow ever. I mostly choose these colors to have these colors in one palette is just great. I love the eyeliners, long lasting, rich dark it's everything I long for in an eyeliner. The Primer is a bonus since I couldn't live without it it helps keep my shadow lasting and not smudging. I love the packaging it looks like a candy bar which I find incredably cute I do not like the interior . YES I will rebuy. I got three backups I taught it was LE. But I will cont to buy until this discon it. I THANK UD & MAKEUPALLEY.

on 9/21/2010 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My first palette and i absolutely love it! These colors are simple enough for daytime and nighttime look. My favorite are half baked, toasted and sin. Virgin is a nice highlighting color. With the primer and eyeliner included in this, it is definitely worth the money. I'm lucky to get my set at Sephora. <3

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this palette! This is definitely my favorite palette out of the ones that I own. I did not really care for any of the Book of Shadows, so when I bought this I was expecting to get rid of it. Once I used it, I was hooked!
The colors in this palette are all gorgeous and compliment each other so well! There are a lot of possibilities with these shades, and is the perfect go-to palette and also great for traveling.
I don't even use my MAC neutrals anymore, sooo glad I chose this palette over buying a bunch of MAC shadows... saved me a lot of money and the texture of these shadows just can't compare!

I definitely would buy this palette over and over again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I honestly don't think I'll have to buy a neutral eyeshadow again. This palette is wonderful and extremely versatile. With it's satin and matte shades there are so many combos to chose from. The shadows are pigmented, creamy and lovely to work with and I loved that you got a double ended liner and mini primer potion in with the pack. Perfect.

on 9/21/2010 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was lucky enough to get my hands on this palette...I must say I like it a lot love all the colors in there...the consistency is just fenomenal! they are super silky and they stay put....gotta love a neutral palette! this is all you need if you are just starting in makeup too!

LOVE the pencil that it comes with..that sucker stays put ALL DAY!

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
The Nudes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804