September 15, 2014 | 968 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by AbeLb

This is an excellent product. It's heavily crease-resistant and stays on all day, even if most other products don't ---
I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by su49

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Stunning nuetral to warm colors. Some have shimmer which can be reduced by mixing with a similar matte color. Long lasting. Colors and texture fell senuous when applying. Possibly my favorite shadows and shadow sets ever. I am a makeup junky and have tried most out there.
Highly recommend. I am 62 and colors do not enhance creepiness around my upper lids.

20 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by paradoxical76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am not generally a "neutral shadow" person. However, I still had to buy this. I'm in love. When i first saw swatches of it posted, I thought it was going to be too warm toned for me. Nope, totally wrong. Ive tried all the shades at some point now, and they all look great. Hustle is probably my favorite shadow. All the shadows are classic great Urban Decay, awesome pigmentation, lasting power, smooth. Even though it's priced at $44USD, the shadows are full sized. You can NOT beat that value. All in all, one of the best palettes I've ever purchased, I can see this will get a lot of use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by sparklythings

if you love neutral eyeshadows, this palette is a must!
it's awesome for the price. u get great quality shadows, a double ended eyeliner in blk and brown, a mini travel sized primer potion... the packaging is gorgeous and sleek looking.

you honestly cannot go wrong. i went away for a week, and only brought this... and it was more than enough to create different looks from without getting bored. i love that they incorporated matte shades in there... and that the shades (well majority) are shimmery but not glittery.

great bang for your buck!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 9:07:00 AM More reviews by lipglosschic87

Possibly the BEST eye shadow palette out there! For $44, you get 12 full-sized shadows, a mini UDPP, and a double ended liner...that's a steal! The colors are very pigmented and there is not one color I don't like or won't use. It's a great palette to have and has become an everyday staple for me...you can take your look from daytime to nighttime with just this palette. As soon as I got this palette and played around with it, I took a look at all my other eyeshadows and palettes and realized I didn't even need/want them anymore - I haven't touched any of my other eyeshadows in weeks! An added plus, the packaging was sleek and super nice with the brown velvet...much better than Urban Decay's normal bulky, colorful packaging. I highly recommend this! You won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2010 8:13:00 AM More reviews by yoursummerstar

I waited waaaay too long for this palette! And I'm so happy that I finally have it! It's more expensive than what I'd usually spend on eye makeup and I'm not really an eyeshadow person, but it's definitely a great product. I actually asked my sister to get this for me because of all the hype about it and the adorably sexy packaging. :D The colors are really pigmented, so I guess I wouldn't have to repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by MakeMeUpToo

This is a great palette for quick, everyday use. All the colors you need are right there for you. The colors are particularly great for work since they are so muted. I gave the packaging a 3 because the shadows are too close together, so the fall-out does tend to fall into the shadows on the sides of the color you're using. This is a great buy though, with fabulous colors and great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by gate403

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For ref. I am NC40. Sidecar is a lovely color and not nearly as horrible as I thought it would be from the reviews. Yes, there is a bit of fallout, but nothing major. You can brush it aside after you finish your makeup. Plus, sidecar is very pigmented so the color looks very rich on your lids. I wish they had created it without glitter but the little golden glitter particles are not that bad.

Anyway, this palette looks gorgeous on and always classy. All the shades are wearable and complement each other and the color range and quality is great. This is a versatile palette - I see it taking me from day to night and to any occasion. It gives you everything you need but mascara in one place.

To be fair, if you have a collection of excellent quality neutrals already you can get looks that are as good as anything the naked palette will put out, so if you want to save money it's not a necessary purchase. I've been playing around with my neutral almay, wet n wild, aerie, and NYX shadows and have created looks as beautiful as my naked palette ones.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by ameliemay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ADORE this palette. Even though I had to pay extra for shipping on ebay, I think it was worth every dollar. Not only did I get the palette, I got to try out the famous Urban Decay liners and primer potion, too! I really like every single colour and I've found a bunch of looks I absolutely love. Their shadows seem even more pigmented and silky than MACs - especially the mattes! The liners are gorgeous, too, and really do last all day. I had now idea how much more pigmented shadows could be with the primer potion underneath them. Best thing I ever bought in my opinion ^.^

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by erin12107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS PALETTE! There are 12 FULL-SIZED gorgeous shades!! The value is amazing--- $204 value without counting the mini UDPP & eyeliner!! I reach for this every single day-- it is a staple!! If you can get your hands on it, buy it!!! <3