Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

on 1/10/2009 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this b/c I could never find a creme foundation that would do the trick with my uneven skin tone. (I prefer creme foundation over any kind of foundation) well I put it it on it made my eczema patch show. It got all cakey. I mean it went on so smooth, but it sucked. Didn't have any coverage. Will never buy again!

on 1/10/2009 11:58:00 AM

After trying this foundation, I would never go back to 'wet' foundations again, the very idea disgusts me. I love the texture of this...it does stick to dry patches, but scrub and moisturise and you should be fine. It's light and blends very easily.

Although I have oily skin, I wear a little moisturiser underneath, and this product will disappear after an hour or so unless powdered. If I keep powdering now and then it's fine. In fact, my skin goes horribly red in the winter and this keeps it pale and even.

The only way in which it could be improved would be some kind of SPF protection.

on 1/10/2009 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's a foudation that is made to be really really light. It's so hard to figure out your color when all you can see is the bottom of the jar and you'd have to guess which matches. So I finally found a color that I thought was my color and once I opened it, it appeared to be darker than I thought it would be. It doesn't provide full coverage that I want. I wouldn't reccommend this foundation.

on 1/9/2009 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

YUCK. There is nothing dreamy or matte about this product. I have tried practically every matte product on the market and was extremely disappointed with this product. I realize this is a drugstore brand but that's no excuse. Do not bother. It's heavy, not matte at all and is just all around gross.

on 1/9/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm quite fond of this foundation, I usually like to experiment with different products, always searching for a better one, but I keep coming back to this one. The colour blends perfectly with my skin (which is very unusual) and I like the texture. I'm also prone to breakouts and I haven't had a problem with this foundation.

on 1/9/2009 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have combination skin , and this is a quite nice product but not at all .
Although the few shades , the color matched me perfectly .
This product feels so great and cover up my problem areas ,
BUT it doesn't stays all day for me because im very oily on T area .
i wouldn't buy this product again.

on 1/6/2009 2:17:00 PM

I have acne-prone, combo skin with large pores. This feels great and appeared to cover up my problem areas--but later in the day, it diappeared and must have sunk into my pores! Still, might keep it for the few hours it lasts.

on 1/6/2009 1:52:00 PM

This is foundation for someone who needs a lot of caked on coverage
not for just lightly covering imperfections. the pot is also unhygenic.
will not repurchase

on 1/6/2009 12:47:00 PM

When I purchased this product, I loved it, it provided great coverage, looked natural, and didn't melt.

I have really oily/dry combo skin. Within a week of purchasing my face broke out horribly. I was extremely disappointed, I returned it.

(turn out, according the website, it's not non-comdeogenic, so that explains)

If you're not acne-prone: great product. If you are, I wouldn't recommend it.

on 1/5/2009 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The first time i bought this stuff i really liked it...even finished the pot.

second time around i noticed that this really highlights dry areas i have on the forehead and around my mouth NOT COOL....

I think i may have to use this ONLY in the summer time when my skin is more oily?

either way...dont think im repurch

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAYBELLINE Dream Matte Mousse foundation review [has Cancer producing ingredient] by LifeThoughtsCamera