October 31, 2014 | 1052 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 3:30:00 AM More reviews by MizzJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I don't wear foundation, but it makes a great concealer - the perfect mix of liquid and powder! Comes in a variety of shades and feels like velvet. The jar is small enough to throw into your purse and lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Katou

I have oily/dry skin. Combo-like. At first, this worked okay. Covered well. Matted. Sometimes, after a while, it made my face feel disgusting, badly covered and oily feeling. Right now, it's making my skin quite dry. I have trouble applying it evenly even with a moisturizer. It was good at first, but my skin didn't appreciate the little breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by gabbster123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

well the texture of this product is amazign so airy and soft it applies awesomely to my skin it melts into it. it has a great matte finish while actually looking natural but my face looks very light s im going to rate it a 4/5

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 5:43:00 PM More reviews by ktu64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Goods:
-not super pricey
-very smooth, glides on
-good coverage
-matte
-doesn't really cause breakouts

not so goods:
-splotchy, uneven application
-sometimes rubs off/doesn't last super long
-looks greasy after a short time

overall, not really impressed. a solid product that i think is overhyped up (or at least it is overhyped by my friends)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2008 5:22:00 AM More reviews by princesselle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this foundation. it's really matte and glides onto your skin really easily. there's one problem though, for me, it doesn't last very long at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Toughie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this stuff is a bit too thick for foundation. But it is the ULTIMATE concealer! I use it under my eye area to cover the dark circles. This also covers up any minor scars/spots if used correctly.

Use foundation above it and you'll look flawless!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2008 11:19:00 AM More reviews by vanilladiva45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't see why this foundation has such horrible reviews - so many people I know use it. I can't say that it is my HG, but it is in my rotation of foundations. I use it in Medium 2, which is the best match I could find, although it's still not perfect. I apply with a wet sponge, which gives decent coverage for good skin days. Sometimes, I use it as concealer under liquid make-up. I generally find myself happy with the look and it does last, but powder or oil sheets are necessary at some point.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Gabrielle1924

At first when I bought this I was really excited to try it I heard alot of good things about it unfortunately when I tried it i didn't have very much coverage was hard to blend into my skin and looked horrible if I didn't blend really well. And when winter came and my face became drier than normal it looked flaky it was horrible. However it is really good eye make up I don't know why but when it goes onto your eye lids it feels completely different it feels so much more smooth and when it goes on it feels like its literally gliding on to your skin. All in all It doesn't work very well for my face but great for my eyes I probably wouldn't buy it again but enjoyed trying it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by stephiebabex

I bought this foundation hoping it was going to work. It worked horribly on my skin though. It was so obvious i was wearing foundation and it looked quite dry on my face it wasnt flawless and just sort of caked round my imperfections. Many other of my friends love it though and it looks alright on them but to be honest dont try it, its not as cheap as most foundation and doesnt really work well. I was fascinated by the fact it was going to be like a "mousse" and it keeps well in its packaging - doesnt dry out or anything but not suitable for dry - combo skin or imperfection/acne prone skin! It wont cover your imperfections it will be obvious your wearing makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2008 12:10:00 AM More reviews by tanyaw168

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this foundation. I found it made my skin feel really soft, but the coverage was splotchy at best. Also, it creased. Not the foundation for me. As a thin base, on someone with really great skin, this would probably be wonderful.