Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

This foundation is okay. The color matched my skin and evened out my tone a bit. However, it provides no coverage and it made my skin dry, yet shiny. It's okay for a "natural" day. I wouldn't buy it again though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to try this product because I wanted a make-up change and it was a good price and this is what i got: Well, I was not happy with this product because it was really cakey and it didn't cover my blemishes very well. && it also felt like you were putting butter all over your face, it's kind of gross. I seen and felt better foundations. I wouldn't recommended this to anybody!

I actually LOVE this. It dosn't cake up my face like everyone else is saying. I just bought this and it's making my face smoother to the touch. It covers any flaws and discolouration. It's now my go to coverup. I don't need to use my powder or liquid because this is the only one I need. It's thick in the jar but not on my face. I would defiently reccomend this, but not for someone with dry skin, because then it will flake.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I thought I'd try this out after finding that the concealer worked really well. Sadly the foundation comes in very limited shades so the palest was too dark and it went on very, very cakey!

tried this once...didn't like it...got the blush for free when I bought this, so it was a good deal..

I wanted to like this product, but the color is wrong, all wrong and it highlights every dry patch and flake. It actually made my lid more dry and wrinkly after wearing. Goes on cakey and does not look natural. The texture feels nice, but this is not worth it at all.

I adored this product to start with when I was a lot younger and didnt really realise what going on with my skin, but looking back it totally dried my skin out and left my face looking really cakey. Also I'm really pale (we are talking ivory is too dark kind of pale) and it left me looking quite orange, I put this down to me wearing a shade that was too dark but several of my friends found the same problem only with different shades.

Emphasizes all your dry spots, and goes on cakey! Does not blend well either.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this product did not work for me at all, i found it cakey, accentuated problem areas. IT made me look like i had dry skin when my skin is oily me no likey!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I forgot how much I loved this product.I ALWAYS breakout around this time of month,and this covers it so much better than covergirls trublend does.Trublend IS a good foundation,but this is better for under eye stuff and blemishes.I usually have to do two layers of trublend to get my foundation looking like it does with DMM[dream matte mousse].I usually use concealer under my eyes,but I dont have to do with DMM.My old color is way to light for me now,but I have powder thats a bit to dark so when I used this together its my natural shade.Until I can buy a new shade this wednesday,I'll keep doing this.I heard about a new dream matte product,but I think I'll just stick to this because I know that it'll work best