Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 9/23/2007 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

THIS IS DEF. THE WORLD'S MOST OVERRATED MASCARA. FIRST OF ALL, THEIR BLACK IS NOT A TRUE BLACK, ITS BLACK-BROWN. NOT UNTIL RECENTLY WHEN THEY INTRODUCED BLACKOUT WAS DIORSHOW A TRUE BLACK. THAT IS STRIKE ONE CONSIDERING MY HAIR IS DARK BROWN AND MY SKIN IS OLIVE, BLACK BROWN DOES NOTHING FOR ME. STRIKE TWO WAS THE CLUMPING. IT CLUMPED ON MY LASHES, ON THE BRUSH....JUST CLUMPS. STRIKE THREE WAS THE FLAKING. IT IRRITATE THE CRAP OUT OF MY EYES. SAVE YOUR MONEY ON THIS.....NOT WORTH $25!

on 9/22/2007 8:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I'm not one to recommend a high-end brand when something less expensive will do. This mascara works for me. I love the big brush, and the color is not too black. It looks fairly natural on my dark lashes, and the best part is it doesn't budge or irritate my eyes. It also dries quickly, and doesn't flake or smear. I got a sample from Sephora and I will try to make it last as long as possible. The only drawback to this mascara is the price, which is unreasonable for an item that must be replaced every 3 months.

on 9/21/2007 10:13:00 PM

I like this mascara for the volume it gives my short, straight Asian lashes, but by god, this thing is expensive!! My mother gave it to me one day (unused, of course) because she'd mistakenly bought the regular instead of the WP - but otherwise, I would never have used it; as a poor college student, I'd be broke if I bought one of these every few months. And while it makes my eyes look bigger and brighter, it's not quite HG material. It's also hard to get my lower lashes because the brush is so big. Although I'd use it again if I get my hands on it, I won't personally repurchase.

on 9/21/2007 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have been using diorshow mascara for about 6 months, and I love it! I do use the waterproof, b/c I have no time in the day to correct any smudging that I find happens with the regular diorshow. I am very pleased with its staying power...and since my eyelashes are already long, diorshow makes them look like butterflies, I love it! And at the end of the day, after wearing it for about 10-12 hours, it's still in place and my eyelashes still look awesome! This has become my HG mascara, and will def. keep a couple on hand!!

on 9/21/2007 3:13:00 AM

This does smudge a bit so i took off one lippie. I like this big brush... really gives my lashes volume. Maybe i smudge because i have super oily skin/lids/everything..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EDIT (6/9/09): DiorShow is a nice mascara, but just isn't for me. It smudges way too much at the end of the day. I have dry eyes and wear contacts, so I need a waterproof mascara.

I was roped into getting a makeover at the Dior counter at Macy's. The only item I felt was really worth the money was DiorShow. After the makeup artist showed me my eyes I couldn't believe how thick and long my lashes were! I also really like the scent of fresh roses. I have been wearing this every day since I purchased it and cannot be happier. DiorShow goes on easily with one or two quick coats, doesn't clump or need combing, and stays put ALL day. It also comes off easily at night when I wash my face. This mascara is perfection!

on 9/20/2007 9:00:00 AM

I bought this mascara because it is always ranked among the top mascaras--I was totally disappointed. I thought it made my lashes look good, although I prefer a mascara to lengthen and curl, whereas this mascara really only made my lashes look thicker (and I already have pretty thick lashes). My major problem, however, is that this mascara smudges and flakes like crazy. By the end of the day half the mascara is under my eyes. Perhaps I should have bought waterproof, but generally I do not like waterproof b/c it never comes off (when you want it to). Additionally, the mascara was clumpy and dried out quickly. I really don't understand why this mascara always gets rave reviews. Anyway, I definitely prefer Fresh mascara and will go back to that.

on 9/20/2007 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I Love This Mascara!!! I already have long lashes so DiorShow just really helped enhance them more without having to use an eyelash curler!!!

on 9/17/2007 2:12:00 PM

I was told by many to try this mascara. I have nice lashes but still wanted to accentuate them. I tried this mascar and was not impressed. The formula was too thick making it not easy to spread onto my lashes and bc of it's thickness the mascara did not last. It dried out on me in a couple of weeks!!! I think I'm gonna stick to my definicils!!!

on 9/17/2007 8:50:00 AM

i do like this product.. but for all the hype and the price i expected better things from it. it does lengthen and thicken my lashes, but so do my shu uemura xtension mascara and even my maybelline xxl volume + length.

Video Reviews & Tutorials