Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 9/24/2007 9:36:00 PM

It makes my lashes look great, but the mascara doesn't have any staying power. For the price, it's just not worth it. There are others that will stay put and give the same result. I also hate the brush. It's too big and hard to maneuver.

on 9/24/2007 2:55:00 AM

ITS A GREAT MASCARA,ALTHOUGH I STILL LOOOOVE INTENSE XXL FROM MAYBELLINE $9 ONLY NOT $23 AND IM A SEPHORA JUNKI3!!I THINK WE LIKE TO PAY FOR THE BRAND IM HONEST I DO TOO,I LIKE TO BE SEEN IN DESIGNER ITEMS BUT IN A WAY ITS NOT WORTH IT,BUT IT DID MAKE MY EYELASHES LOOK FAKE AND LONG SO ITS GOOD!

I donot know what all the hype is about this mascara. It is okay, but for 25.00 okay is not good enough. I get better results with cover girl mascara and it is way less expensive.

on 9/23/2007 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I would love this stuff IF it didn't flake so much. That's the only downfall for me, but it's a big one! Can't use it any more due to the flaking!

on 9/23/2007 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

THIS IS DEF. THE WORLD'S MOST OVERRATED MASCARA. FIRST OF ALL, THEIR BLACK IS NOT A TRUE BLACK, ITS BLACK-BROWN. NOT UNTIL RECENTLY WHEN THEY INTRODUCED BLACKOUT WAS DIORSHOW A TRUE BLACK. THAT IS STRIKE ONE CONSIDERING MY HAIR IS DARK BROWN AND MY SKIN IS OLIVE, BLACK BROWN DOES NOTHING FOR ME. STRIKE TWO WAS THE CLUMPING. IT CLUMPED ON MY LASHES, ON THE BRUSH....JUST CLUMPS. STRIKE THREE WAS THE FLAKING. IT IRRITATE THE CRAP OUT OF MY EYES. SAVE YOUR MONEY ON THIS.....NOT WORTH $25!

on 9/22/2007 8:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I'm not one to recommend a high-end brand when something less expensive will do. This mascara works for me. I love the big brush, and the color is not too black. It looks fairly natural on my dark lashes, and the best part is it doesn't budge or irritate my eyes. It also dries quickly, and doesn't flake or smear. I got a sample from Sephora and I will try to make it last as long as possible. The only drawback to this mascara is the price, which is unreasonable for an item that must be replaced every 3 months.

on 9/21/2007 10:13:00 PM

I like this mascara for the volume it gives my short, straight Asian lashes, but by god, this thing is expensive!! My mother gave it to me one day (unused, of course) because she'd mistakenly bought the regular instead of the WP - but otherwise, I would never have used it; as a poor college student, I'd be broke if I bought one of these every few months. And while it makes my eyes look bigger and brighter, it's not quite HG material. It's also hard to get my lower lashes because the brush is so big. Although I'd use it again if I get my hands on it, I won't personally repurchase.

on 9/21/2007 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have been using diorshow mascara for about 6 months, and I love it! I do use the waterproof, b/c I have no time in the day to correct any smudging that I find happens with the regular diorshow. I am very pleased with its staying power...and since my eyelashes are already long, diorshow makes them look like butterflies, I love it! And at the end of the day, after wearing it for about 10-12 hours, it's still in place and my eyelashes still look awesome! This has become my HG mascara, and will def. keep a couple on hand!!

on 9/21/2007 3:13:00 AM

This does smudge a bit so i took off one lippie. I like this big brush... really gives my lashes volume. Maybe i smudge because i have super oily skin/lids/everything..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EDIT (6/9/09): DiorShow is a nice mascara, but just isn't for me. It smudges way too much at the end of the day. I have dry eyes and wear contacts, so I need a waterproof mascara.

I was roped into getting a makeover at the Dior counter at Macy's. The only item I felt was really worth the money was DiorShow. After the makeup artist showed me my eyes I couldn't believe how thick and long my lashes were! I also really like the scent of fresh roses. I have been wearing this every day since I purchased it and cannot be happier. DiorShow goes on easily with one or two quick coats, doesn't clump or need combing, and stays put ALL day. It also comes off easily at night when I wash my face. This mascara is perfection!

Video Reviews & Tutorials