September 20, 2014 | 993 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2007 12:56:00 AM More reviews by jillmoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, this product is good. It gives my eyelash a big volume . It doesn't clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by tigrelis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have Asian eyes, so about half the length of my lashes are covered by my eyelids (errr...) This is the only mascara that really makes it look like I'm wearing any / have any eyelashes! I received a trial size in the mail and am now addicted.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2007 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Bulabalabibi

Excellent mascara! Extra big brush gets to every lash and formula is pretty much clump free. I have oily lids (being Asian) but still at the end of the day the mascara is still where it should be- on my lashes, not all over my face. However, the noir color is not really that noir, it's more like a dark brown, but that doesn't really bother me as I have black lashes anyways. Works for the everyday look (1 coat) or going out look (2 coats). Really lengthens and volumizes the lashes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2007 4:07:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Well I've heard other people hype this up to heaven but remained somewhat sceptical. Thick, full lashes with one sweep? Are they for real?

Yes is the short answer. One coat of this DIOR SHOW mascara is all you need for dramatic volume and length. As for two coats - whoa! The full on fake lashes effect takes hold for nights out.

On the minus side; it is hard to remove, and the clogs up rather quickly (1 month). I love the results, but I wouldn't re-buy this; for the price I expect this mascara to last for longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2007 1:53:00 PM More reviews by marcela_p

This mascara is definately the ultimate, for me: it works like no other, I've tried others but I keep coming back for Diorshow, it's so much better than any other mascara...it does have a non-natural look, but I'm into over the top lashes. The paint is very very black and covers all the lashes, also, my lashes get super long and curled, and never clumpy, they always get very brushed, which is great. The brush is, indeed very big, but it doesn't bother me - my second Diorshow mascara I got in a duty free shop in an airport and, it was a different version: Diorshow Unlimited, the packaging is a bit less thick and the brush, too, but I think the formula's the same since it does work just like the regular one. Anyway, I'm never trying another mascara in my life - I did, but nothing works quite like Diorshow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2007 5:39:00 AM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product does not satisfy me... considering that it is Dior and that it's mentioned quite often on the magazines, i thought it would really deliver. However, it doesn't do anything special for me.. i think i'm going to try Anna Sui's mascara next since MUA rated it so high...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by roborutanya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't get me wrong, the formula of this mascara is just fine, it's the size of the brush that I have a problem with. After I've curled my lashes and apply this mascara I get more on my eyelids than on my lashes. That is the only reason I would never buy this again. Apart from that, it's a pretty good mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by karrie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was so sad....
i wanted to give my heart forever to this mascara, i really did!! the scent is divine! like rose water. so lux!! the mascara made my lashes so thick and full and gorgeous. it was true love... for about two weeks. then diorshow changed. he turned into a big flake, as in flaking all over my face. what a jerk!! i loved him. i adored him!! i thought i had found THE ONE. but diorshow made a fool out of me. i sent him packing. right back from where i picked him up at and got my $$$$ back.
diorshow was a total tease to me. momma doesn't like a tease!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by ondpunk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this out at Sephora. I didn't use the brush, though it looked nice. I used one of those tester brushes they supply for you. And considering I didn't even use the diorshow's brush and my lashes still looked great, just tells you alot is in the formula. It reminds me of Bad Gal Lash, which is big, fat, and just...okay. I mean for a dramatic look, totally go for it. But I only did one eye, the other I went home and applied CG Lash Exact and was surprised how close they were. Obvioulsy Diorshow is better I suppose. But big brushes tend to annoy people, and they never really give you natural looking lashes...

I may buy, I think it's better than most department store brands.

UPDATE: I tried this again and man did this flake like crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by velvetdays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

All my life I've had pale, ash blond lashes that are both sparse & short over green, green eyes. There's something about trying a cult classic I find irresistable- like Dr. Hauschka's Rose Day Cream.

I honestly do not even know why other companies continue to try to make mascara, because this one is perfect. One swipe of Dior Show & my lashes were utterly transformed, coated from root to tip with a lightweight, un-clumpy pretty russet brown color from corner to corner. Is it just the brush? I don't know, or care.

With patience & two applications, who knows what could happen. Highly recommended. The only gripe is I think I'd like a smaller size tube, half as this will last me ten forevers & would be more portable in a scaled down size.