Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ahhh.. the infamous Diorshow. This seems to be a very controversial product, one that you either love or hate. It seems to me that this mascara can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. However.. I love it. I have naturally long lashes, and with Diorshow, they grow to be half an inch. Yes, literally half an inch. Honestly, I measured them. With this on, they are half an inch. It doesn't smear on me. However, I will not give it a perfect rating because...
1. The HUGE brush is hard to work with.
2. It has a very thick formula, which makes your lashes looks gross if you put too much on.
3. It can't seperate at all.

However, it holds curl and makes my lashes long, I can literally feel my lashes on my browbone when I wear this. :) If you need length. This is the mascara for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my new fave mascara! After being quite disappointed with Fiberwig, I caved in and shelled out the $22 for this cult favorite. Pretty good investment, I must say. The large brush did a great job at separating my lashes and making them quite full. The formula is thick and coats well, and this could be why many reviewers are complaining that it drys out fast. Needless to say, it's a new favorite of mine. I wish my bank account would agree!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the blackest black of all black mascaras I've found. YES! I HAVE LASHES!!! As long as I clean the brush off of excess before applying, it goes on perfectly with no clumps and I feel like I have falsies on. *grin* For every day I use cheap d/s stuff but whenever I want to look my best I reach for this. No weird scent, no issues with packaging, paid over $20 (but who cares for such a great mascara?) and of course there's the bonus of it's being a "status item" . . . altogether a great buy and HG material. EDIT 04/25/08: turns out DiorShow is not my HG though I can understand why it would be for others, or perhaps for me if I didn't wear glasses: it lengthened my lashes so much they constantly rubbed against my lenses which was incredibly annoying. I've moved on to Vincent Longo mascara, which has the same dark "I HAVE LASHES" effect without so much lengthening.

As much as everyone has gushed over this mascara, I was really excited to try it. I liked it for about a week, then things went suddenly bad. Maybe I got a bad tube or something, but it suddenly went very dry. I was left with cakey, clumpy lashes. I also thought the brush was a bit big for my short lashes, so maybe this is better for those with naturally long lashes. Sigh..still searching for a HG mascara..

I have thin asian lashes and this is the only mascara I've used where someone actually asked whether I was wearing fake lashes because they were a mile long!! I also experienced no smudging with this. Such a great product! I just wish it didn't cost an arm and a leg...

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product. It doesn't smudge and it makes my lashes look thick. This is one of my favorite Mascara. I also like Benefit Bad Gal and Sue Umera

right, this mascara is meant to make lashes longer and thicker, the formula is so thin it only elongates the lashes, obviously the more coats of any mascara you put on will...in the end create thicker lashes. the brush is too big, only suitable for people with long lashes already. luckkily that include myself but after about 2 weeks the brush goes weird. even after being wiped with a tissue. once the bristles have been flattened by too much product, thats it. bye bye mascara! nice packaging, quite expensive, elongates the lashes, but- what mascara doesnt to be fair. kinda disappointed that my eyelashes look nothing like the models, but nowadays they are all filmed with 'lash inserts' arent they! cheeky things....

I love this mascara, but it is very expensive ($25) for a tube. I am currently using a free sample I received from Sephora. The brush is extremely large, but it does a great job of distributing the product without clumps. The main thing I love about this mascara is it looks like I put on 3 coats of mascara after a single swipe. Also, the black is very deep...it's a fantastic color!

The good: the thickening ability (quite amazing) and the deep black shade - they give my lashes such a lush, velvety look. The mixed: the lengthening ability isn't bad, but it isn't all that either. The not-so-good: the flaking. I don't get smudges, but I get tons of tiny flakes under my eyes... not good. Plus after 3 hours, my lashes feel brittle and my eyes started to itch (probably those tiny flakes fell into my eyes). For $23, I think I can do better.

This is my absolute HG mascara. I can never be without it. Yes, it is very expensive at $23 +tax for a mascara but the results are outrageous! my lashes are thicker, longer, richer, just amazing!! the formula is so conditioning unlike many other mascaras. My lashes never flake or feel brittle. I always get many compliments when wearing this mascara as people think I am wearing false lashes. I love love love this product and I will continue to buy since it cannot compare to any other mascara out there.

Popular Mascaras