January 28, 2015 | 1953 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2007 8:26:00 PM More reviews by sniffer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not one to recommend a high-end brand when something less expensive will do. This mascara works for me. I love the big brush, and the color is not too black. It looks fairly natural on my dark lashes, and the best part is it doesn't budge or irritate my eyes. It also dries quickly, and doesn't flake or smear. I got a sample from Sephora and I will try to make it last as long as possible. The only drawback to this mascara is the price, which is unreasonable for an item that must be replaced every 3 months.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2007 10:13:00 PM More reviews by blue_rose47

I like this mascara for the volume it gives my short, straight Asian lashes, but by god, this thing is expensive!! My mother gave it to me one day (unused, of course) because she'd mistakenly bought the regular instead of the WP - but otherwise, I would never have used it; as a poor college student, I'd be broke if I bought one of these every few months. And while it makes my eyes look bigger and brighter, it's not quite HG material. It's also hard to get my lower lashes because the brush is so big. Although I'd use it again if I get my hands on it, I won't personally repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 1:49:00 PM More reviews by daiseykins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using diorshow mascara for about 6 months, and I love it! I do use the waterproof, b/c I have no time in the day to correct any smudging that I find happens with the regular diorshow. I am very pleased with its staying power...and since my eyelashes are already long, diorshow makes them look like butterflies, I love it! And at the end of the day, after wearing it for about 10-12 hours, it's still in place and my eyelashes still look awesome! This has become my HG mascara, and will def. keep a couple on hand!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2007 3:13:00 AM More reviews by mascaralove

This does smudge a bit so i took off one lippie. I like this big brush... really gives my lashes volume. Maybe i smudge because i have super oily skin/lids/everything..

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2007 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Serendipity111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

EDIT (6/9/09): DiorShow is a nice mascara, but just isn't for me. It smudges way too much at the end of the day. I have dry eyes and wear contacts, so I need a waterproof mascara.

I was roped into getting a makeover at the Dior counter at Macy's. The only item I felt was really worth the money was DiorShow. After the makeup artist showed me my eyes I couldn't believe how thick and long my lashes were! I also really like the scent of fresh roses. I have been wearing this every day since I purchased it and cannot be happier. DiorShow goes on easily with one or two quick coats, doesn't clump or need combing, and stays put ALL day. It also comes off easily at night when I wash my face. This mascara is perfection!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2007 9:00:00 AM More reviews by jenss79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mascara because it is always ranked among the top mascaras--I was totally disappointed. I thought it made my lashes look good, although I prefer a mascara to lengthen and curl, whereas this mascara really only made my lashes look thicker (and I already have pretty thick lashes). My major problem, however, is that this mascara smudges and flakes like crazy. By the end of the day half the mascara is under my eyes. Perhaps I should have bought waterproof, but generally I do not like waterproof b/c it never comes off (when you want it to). Additionally, the mascara was clumpy and dried out quickly. I really don't understand why this mascara always gets rave reviews. Anyway, I definitely prefer Fresh mascara and will go back to that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Diana10n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love This Mascara!!! I already have long lashes so DiorShow just really helped enhance them more without having to use an eyelash curler!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2007 2:12:00 PM More reviews by zuzu627

I was told by many to try this mascara. I have nice lashes but still wanted to accentuate them. I tried this mascar and was not impressed. The formula was too thick making it not easy to spread onto my lashes and bc of it's thickness the mascara did not last. It dried out on me in a couple of weeks!!! I think I'm gonna stick to my definicils!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2007 8:50:00 AM More reviews by blueblood91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i do like this product.. but for all the hype and the price i expected better things from it. it does lengthen and thicken my lashes, but so do my shu uemura xtension mascara and even my maybelline xxl volume + length.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2007 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kschoice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ehhh...This mascara is so-so. I purchased a tube of it the other day. I should've read the reviews here before I even bought it. There's days where my lashes look long & thick, then there's those days where they look clumpy and flat. I'm not really a big fan of big brushes b/c they tend to touch my skin and end up messing my MU. Hey, does anyone know of a good mascara that holds curl and adds volume to thin lashes? PLMK. I've been searching for a while now.