Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

This mascara is fantastic at first.... but then it started flaking and now by then end of the day I have black under my eyes from it. Ok, I've had this tube for a year so I suppose it is time for a new one, but since it is not that cheap I am not exactly going to be rushing out for a new one every 6 months.
Overall, I'd say that unless you are prepared to re-buy every 6 months then find something else. Otherwise I found it terrific.
2 lippies off for the price and the short life span.

This is my HG! Love, love this mascara. I am quite picky when it comes to my lashes and could never find a mascara that would lengthen and volumize without clumping and making my lashes look hard and pointy. Diorshow lengthens, volumizes and defines without the dreaded spider effect. I don't even have to use an eyelash curler with this! The best part is the brush, which is big but not clumsy. I also love the fact that this mascara is super buildable and gives you excellent control. Of course it is on the pricier side but you definitely get bang for your buck. It is a tad messy to take off, so I would wash with a cleanser and then follow up with eye make up remover and that did the trick. If you prefer a very natural, soft look this is probably not the mascara for you but if your after a bolder mascara or a volume/length combo this is a must have!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I thought this mascara worked for me.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I think this stuff is overrated. It does make your lashes look long and thick, but it's smudgy, flaky, clumpy, irritating, and wears off in a few hours. Definitely not worth the $23. I'm sticking to drugstore mascaras.

I have been hearing good things about this mascara, so I swapped a mini to give it a try. I have to say I am really disappointed. The brush is huge so it is hard to apply. The tube I received was kind of try, although it's claimed to be brand new. Did not do much to my eyelashes. It can not hold the curve, and it flacks. It is so expensive too! I am glad I didn't buy it at first place, and I won't in the future.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is probably one of the most overrated mascaras, imo. I had such high hopes for this, but it did nothing for my lashes. I don't like the brush since it's so huge, but I know that some people really like the bigger brushes. There was no real volume or length added to my lashes, so it was a major disappointment. I'll probably never buy this again unless they reformulate it. But I do have to admit that it smells very nice for a mascara lol.

This is a good mascara, definitely much blacker and more dramatic than other brands. What I really like about this is that it lasts through the day and I don't have to curl my lashes twice! However I'm not a great fan of waterproof mascaras, so my only wish is that this comes out in a non-waterproof version!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This was my first favorite mascara until I used the YSL mascara. This made my lashes appear fuller but it does tend to give me spider-like lashes. The ends of my lashes clump. The brush is huge and I have really short lashes so when I apply the mascara it does tend to get on my eyelids a bit but maybe its because I'm always rushing. I would buy the mascara again though.

It does give an impression of bigger lashes and lasts for a very long time. however I feel it is over rated. It clumps while applying and each time I close the tube a substantial amount gets wasted as it is forced around the tap and creates a mini mess as well. as far as irritation goes, well, I have sensitive eys and a lot of mascaras irritate me. however this is the best I found so far,altough while removing it, it still burns a little. I'm not sure if i'd buy this again. actually i'm eager to try lancome now

This made my short Asian lashes look full and dramatic. It did dry out in a couple weeks of use though.. but I loved it enough to purchase again.

Popular Mascaras