Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/20/2010 9:25:00 PM

Great combination of neutral colors (some with shimmer and some matte). You can create so many looks with this product. Highly recommended.

on 10/19/2010 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Yep, this product is pretty amazing. I had to buy it online and paid way too much, but it didn't bother me anymore when I received the palette. The color selection is simply perfect. I don't need any other eye shadows anymore, I can achieve every look with this! I am cool toned and very pale and was afraid this would be more for warm toned girls, but I was wrong:) These are really universal colors. It was also my first introduction to UD eye liners. They are so soft and smooth, LOVE! Will definitely buy some more! Good job, UD!

on 10/19/2010 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love this palette. I just got it and it's absolutely amazing. The colors are perfect for the neutral eye looks I prefer. They are highly pigmented and go on super smooth. Would absolutely recommend this to someone who like neutral or smokey looks. So excited to play around with this.

on 10/18/2010 10:16:00 PM

I use these colors almost daily! I love Buck and Naked... haha. They're great colors, subtle and matte. I also like Smog A LOT! I use all of the colors, some are more night-time appropriate and some work for day, too! Such a great purchase, even if it is expensive. I've been using mine since July & you can barely tell I've used it at all-- I expect this baby to last!

on 10/17/2010 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product! It really depends on the person and what they prefer though. I love a shimmery eyeshadow look so if you dont, this palette is not for you. It also has alot of coppery, neutral colors, so if your not into that, again, this is not for you. I bought it at ulta for $44 which isnt very expensive considering how many shadows you get, plus its urban decay. Every color is pigmented and last all day with no crease (at least with a primer). The only con I can think of is that some of the shadows do have a little fallout from the shimmers, which I can get over since I love this palette so much (: It also comes with a dual sided eyeliner which lasts with little to no smudge. Overall I would definitely recommend this product!

on 10/16/2010 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

PRETTY PRETTY!!! 12 colors that can create endless combinations of beautiful looks. I say yes!! I know this is highly hyped product, but to convince you am I not apart of the hype, I had no intention of buying this when I heard about it, I was like who needs that! pshhh ill stick to my random few eyeshadows...well I saw this at Ulta, and was like hmm isnt that the highly sought after pallete I guess ill touch it....and I swatched all 12 shadows and was shocked. They were like melted butter. in 12 shades! I kinda freaked out a little and was like..I guess I was wrong I had to have it. They then had one pallete left in the store. the next week I went and it was gone. I would say hyped for a reason. 12 colors for 44 dollars. Enjoyment=priceless

on 10/16/2010 8:46:00 AM

love this!! simply as that! my favourite colours are darkhorse and hustle but they're all lovely.

on 10/16/2010 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

i got this palette about a month ago and i tried to use it but i will have to say that it failed my expectation. i agree with the earlier reviewer said about the relatively poor staying power and noticeable creasing. pigmentation is outstanding and texture is creaming. the packaging is sleek and the value is amazing. however, whenever i used this palette my eye makeup looked quite heavy and muddy. The shades are just too warm and dark.every single one look muddy on me( i am lighter and less yellow than NC20 in MAC foundations). i tried to use it again but then i finally put it down. i almost gave up on this.i think the newly-formulated maybelline expert wear quads are more worthy getting.

on 10/16/2010 3:17:00 AM

Like many of you, I was hunting this down and happened to walk by the Urban Decay counter at Macy's just as they were putting them out. As I snagged it I thought "Ha! I've got you now! Maybe I should buy two?" and took it home to use right away. I'm an eye makeup junkie, and especially love nude shades. Well, I've used The Naked Palette for about two weeks now, and I feel kinda dumb getting all hopped up about it. It is beautifully packaged and versatile, but I feel like I could have taken my $44.00 to Target and duped every shade with change left over. Frankly, my Wet & Wild and L'oreal shadows are pretty much on par with these. The UD Primer Potion makes my shadow crease worse, for some reason, so I'm tossing it. I agree with everyone on the nice pigmentation and creamy texture, but they just don't blend as easily as other UD shadows I've used in the past. Plus, they crease. UD eyeshadow never creased on my lids before. Staying power on me is about five to eight hours, with the matte shades lasting the longest, but nothing exceptional. If I blend a matte shade over a shimmer, it's pretty much toast in five hours, or less on a hot day.The dual ended liner is a cool idea and dreamy to apply, but I'm bummed they don't last very long. Not waterproof or even water-resistant for me, either. After an hour I need a touch up, and in two my liner is gone! I'm not saying don't buy this, but it's not worth getting all freaked out over. It's an average product that has been hyped out of proportion. Were I were able to test drive it before I pulled the trigger, I would have passed. So, while I still love Urban Decay and will continue to buy their gear, sadly I'm going to say I would not purchase this particular item again. I do love looking at the silvery, shimmery colors, though.

on 10/13/2010 6:31:00 PM

I bought this all because of the hype. There is so much fall out with these. I am not impressed with the colors... you can find them all without buying this palette. If you have lots of eyeshadows.... you probably have must of them.

Popular Palettes

The Nudes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804