Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/6/2010 9:04:00 AM

Hands down, the BEST PALETTE EVER! My eye makeup looks great every time I use this palette. I don't really like some of the shimmery shadows because sometimes I end up with a glittery face but besides that I love this palette. I love all the colors - great for everyday and night out looks.

on 10/6/2010 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is an amazing palette. I'm so glad I was able to get one, seeing as it was impossible for people to track down and get once it was released online and in stores. I use it every single day, you can come up with tons of different looks for day and for night. You just can't go wrong with this palette and I'd definitely purchase this again.

on 10/6/2010 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Amazing! My favorite palette! You get 12 eyeshadows, 1 eyeliner with two colors and a mini primer potion, great price for 44 dollars! :) The colors are true to color, they stay on all day (with primer of course), blend very well, and can be combined in so many ways. Love it!

on 10/4/2010 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I put myself on the notification list for this and was lucky enough to get one. I am so happy with this palette! The neutrals are great to round out my BOS 3 and Alice palettes' bright shades. Love the texture, pigment, and blendability of UD shadows! The mini primer and pencils are great additions for travel. I am yellow, medium toned, and all of these shades work for me.

on 10/3/2010 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a really great palette from Urban Decay! I absolutely love it! The colors are neutrals, but they aren't boring at all - they're all so pretty and are NOT GLITTERBOMBS. I was so lucky to find it at my local Macy's. The packaging is slim, portable making it travel friendly and that is always a plus. If you're not a huge fan of Urban Decay's bright eyeshadows, or even tend to stick to neutrals for the most part, this palette will offer you everything you'll ever need. You could make simple neutral eyelooks to darker smokey looks with this palette. I didn't think I would need this palette and I thought it was overhyped, but seeing it in person and knowing that it is almost entirely sold out everywhere, will make you think twice. It comes with tiny primer potion and two eyeliners - a black and a dark brown - all really nice additions. I know this palette will last me a very long time, but I will definately repurchase again if I have the chance.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is an awesome palette. The colors are vibrant. I already had a few of the colors, but now that they are in the same palette it makes life easier. This palette is for all skintones and for anyone who loves neutrals. Only 2 of the shades are glittery.

on 10/2/2010 10:18:00 AM

Others have said it, but I will say it again. I LOVE this product. My makeup budget is far from unlimited, and this was a great deal. I use every time I wear makeup. I have had this for months and am still finding new ways to use it. I like to use sin UDPP under the colors, or add a pop of color from the ammo pallet.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I wasn't sure about this palette until I tried it on in the store. Usually nude/naked colors don't last very long and they don't have that "wow" factor, but this set from Urban Decay proves that to be very wrong. The colors look nice for somebody who is fair up to the darkest of skin tones, you can't go wrong there is something here for everyone! Best wishes, jarhanda stewart

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this product!!! I am not really even into having the neutral eye that much, but this palette makes it so amazing! I love the textures and finishes. Some people complain about the glitter in Urban Decay shadows- well, it is URBAN DECAY. Of course there is. That is why I personally love this brand so much, the amazing colors, the shimmer, the sparkle... This palette has a mix, mattes, shimmers, sparkles,... I never knew NAKED could be so fun!! Anyways, if you are looking for a diverse neutral palette, this one is worth it to buy, IMO. So happy this is not a limited edition- because I will be buying it again! :)

on 10/1/2010 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this palette. Sometimes I don't like how glittery shadows in Urban Decay palettes are because the glitter gets all over my face, but this palette has a minimal amount of glitter. The shades have great color payoff, are very wearable for the day and buildable into smoker looks for evening. I also love the double ended eyeliner and the packaging in general. I think it's a fabulous palette.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty