April 20, 2014 | 887 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 8:30:00 PM More reviews by michellemk

This is a great mascara! It goes on smoothly, and doesn't clump. I am used to my former HG, Flirt... which I had to wipe on the sides of the tube before using... But, the wand of voluminious comes out nice and clean everytime. It looks great on. It is very volumizing, beautiful! It's HG status!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by lotsapink

In terms of thickness, this mascara does the job for me and I absolutely love using it. The problem is, it takes a while for it to dry for me. That's the only problem I have with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by KittyLane2

I've used this mascara for several years..I love the fat dense brush, It gives me super thick full lashes- i like the dramatic look. I use 1-2 coats in the day and when i go out at nite i usually throw a 3rd on. People often think i wear falsies. besides the look of this mascara it doesnt irritate my eyes which are extemely senetive and allergic to everything.. I think i will continue to wear this for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by creativethinker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara. I've been using this product for over ten years and have been very happy with it. I have only one complaint and that is...it doesn't last as long as I would like for it to...
I have to replace my mascara on a monthly basis. I get the best results with a fresh mascara. I use to try to make it last but I learned that once a mascara start to get clumps, it's time to toss it. Products used closest to eyes needs to be replaced on a regular basis to prevent eye infections.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 10:09:00 AM More reviews by morepoe

I've experimented with MANY mascaras over the years and always come back to this one. I do not see any advantage, for darkness and thickening over the Chanel, Lancome, etc. brands and the price is great!
UPDATE: 10/15/08 - this is still my fav mascara and L'Oreal just came out with a super black, carbon. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by shinyshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my reliable go-to mascara for many years. It gives you big full lashes which are still very feathery, natural, and pretty. Product ages gracefully (unlike many cheaper mascaras, which can dry out and get flaky).

Lately, however, I am more into the thick dramatic lash look gotten from comb wands.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2007 10:25:00 PM More reviews by MACjunky

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this wreaked havoc on my lashes. it actually caused me to lose lashes on one eye...i think it made my lashes fall out! i had a big space w/no lashes. this has never happened w/any other mascara i've used. on top of that, it did not add that much volume and clumped rather badly. so disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by lipglosslover023

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love love love love love this mascara. First the mascara formula it self is amazing. Its soo light you cant even feel your wearing mascara ! Second the brush delivers no clumps and lengthens lashes beautifully. This is really good mascara for whoever wants a bold lash look !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 10:38:00 AM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first started getting into m/u, this was the reason. I never knew how long & thick my lashes could be. I started buying this a few years ago when I worked at a DS, and would constantly be walking customers over to where it was, when they asked what fake lashes I used!! Everytime I'd tell them it was this stuff & they'd be amazed, cause it is a cheaper product. I just apsolutely love it, I've moved on to DiorShow since, but it's the only thing that's beat it IMHO.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2007 7:45:00 AM More reviews by sbae

i LOVE this product if i'm looking to thicken my lashes. no other product i've tried thickens my lashes like this does. however, it flakes after a long period of time and it's very clumpy so i have to comb my lashes before it dries. it takes longer for me to apply this with all the steps i need to take but the look it gives me is worth it of i'm not running late for work!! i've used this product for 4 yrs now and i always have it at hand even though i'm still look for that "perfect" mascara. this mascara would be perfect if it also lengthened my lashes.