November 24, 2014 | 1355 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 12:19:00 PM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

one of the BEST.

OKAY my hg is too faced lash injection.

but voluminous (in carbon black) is very near to my hg.

i bought it after i read the reviews in MUA and i canīt regret it. really, thank you girls for giving good reviews. Itīs such a good mascara ...

it gives my lashes mucho mucho volume with no clumping at all and a lotta lotta length,

if you have a shu uemura lash curler :
IT HOLDS ITS CURL PERFECTLY !!!

so, what are you waiting for ?

AND 4,50 Euro is superaffordable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

This is the BEST mascara ever!! I've tried them all, Shisheido, Dior, Lancome, Estee, Laura Mercier, Maybelline... and Voluminous beats every single one of these mascaras.

I've been wearing this mascara for years and everytime I purchase another one, women at the mascara stand stop me to ask what mascara I use. I converted ALL my friends to this mascara and they don't use anything else anymore.

I buy the curved brush, which goes on smooth. And if it clumps up, which may happen, I just wipe the wand and reinsert, apply, and voila! It's absolutely the best mascara I have ever tried and I am NEVER switching.

EDIT: 4/4/11: I found out that Kim Kardashian's makeup artist uses this mascara on Kim. It looks fabulous!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Roxy18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara.The first week or so that i tried it i didnt really like it but i always try different ways of applying so that im not wasting money.One coat makes my lashes long thick and dark. Noticeably. The black is great at first i thought it wasnt dark enough or looked kind of grey but that went away. I definiely recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by lunacita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Purchased the Original Formula in Black.
Gave it a a good week of trial ...
Overall, my lashes looked gorgeous, but within a few hours of application, I had "lash prints" under my eyes. Ughhh. Can't use it :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by marinar

Sorry, this is a no-go for me... It just clumps and dries out like mad and I just opened the tube. Thank God I got in on sale for $4.99

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2008 2:38:00 AM More reviews by JennyHenny

Lots of volume! I love this mascara. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lips is because I can't wear it as my base coat because it irritates my eyes like many other mascaras. Once I use another mascara as a base I like to finish my eyes off with L'Oreal's mascara to make my eye lashes longer and much more voluminous. If I put on a few extra coats when I go out at night it looks like I have false eyelashes on. As long as you dont have sensitive eyes this mascara is for you!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by love_starbucks

I HATE this mascara! I usually use DiorShow but got this trying to save a bit. It clumps and is soo dry and I just opend it. This product sux. I'll be going right back to my Dior!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Actually one of the best mascaras on the market. Period.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by kmajewski

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this mascara. I have tired Lacome, MAC, Clinique, etc....but nothing makes my lashes pop quiet like this. I apply one coat, then when i am done drying my hair, i comb my lashes out with a metal eyelash come, curl and apply coat #2. This mascara doesnt flake, clump, or smudge off during the day. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Lesley85

I love this stuff. I always come back to it. I have tried everything from, Dior, Mac, Estee Lauder etc... and this mascara tops them all. It does clump a bit, but same as any other mascara, but what I love about this stuff is it gives me that sexy full lash look...which is what I want. I am just going to stick to this stuff. The price is nice too!