October 23, 2014 | 2194 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by marinar

Sorry, this is a no-go for me... It just clumps and dries out like mad and I just opened the tube. Thank God I got in on sale for $4.99

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2008 2:38:00 AM More reviews by JennyHenny

Lots of volume! I love this mascara. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lips is because I can't wear it as my base coat because it irritates my eyes like many other mascaras. Once I use another mascara as a base I like to finish my eyes off with L'Oreal's mascara to make my eye lashes longer and much more voluminous. If I put on a few extra coats when I go out at night it looks like I have false eyelashes on. As long as you dont have sensitive eyes this mascara is for you!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by love_starbucks

I HATE this mascara! I usually use DiorShow but got this trying to save a bit. It clumps and is soo dry and I just opend it. This product sux. I'll be going right back to my Dior!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Actually one of the best mascaras on the market. Period.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by kmajewski

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this mascara. I have tired Lacome, MAC, Clinique, etc....but nothing makes my lashes pop quiet like this. I apply one coat, then when i am done drying my hair, i comb my lashes out with a metal eyelash come, curl and apply coat #2. This mascara doesnt flake, clump, or smudge off during the day. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Lesley85

I love this stuff. I always come back to it. I have tried everything from, Dior, Mac, Estee Lauder etc... and this mascara tops them all. It does clump a bit, but same as any other mascara, but what I love about this stuff is it gives me that sexy full lash look...which is what I want. I am just going to stick to this stuff. The price is nice too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 12:23:00 AM More reviews by hebamo

I used to use this mascara a lot. I think because it came free with my mom's hair dye. It works ok for the first few times but it dries out really quickly (and beleive me..I'm not a pumper!). It clumps very easily and flakes off if I wear too much. But if I don't wear enough, then my lashes just look pathetic.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaCB

I have a real love/hate relationship with this mascara. It is probably the best in the fact that it adds amazing volume and length, honestly amazing. Unfortunately I feel like some of the volume comes from the fact that this is a clumpy mess!! Even if I wipe the brush before using it I get major clumps and have to comb my lashes a lot more than with other mascaras. I bought this b/c of how many great reviews it had here, but I did notice others complaining about clumping as well. It is also a bit of a curl destroyer. It doens't completely uncurl, but it does flatten it a little. Even when I curled my lashes and used my trusty primer it brought down the curl. Its too bad though b/c I really love the "carbon black" color and how soft and volumizing it is, I am not sure if I would repurchase it or not.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2008 1:56:00 PM More reviews by SuRu

Loved the way this mascara looked - really full lashes and few clumps -but it flaked horribly. I'll wear it if I'm going out to dinner or having a short night but when I first tried it, I was fllying more than a full day and the flakes were so awful I had to wash it off. Smudging was minor but overall, this is a poor performing mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by barbyng

So far, this is my favourite mascara and I've tried quite a few. Thick, long dramatic lashes with only 1 coat. There's a bit of clumping which is easily dealt with by my old stand-by, a safety pin. Tends to dry out after a while, so I put some water on the brush and mix with what's in the tube periodically and it lasts forever (well, maybe not quite, but a long time). My very picky 12-year old daughter likes it as well. Definitely recommended.