September 2, 2014 | 948 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by barbyng

So far, this is my favourite mascara and I've tried quite a few. Thick, long dramatic lashes with only 1 coat. There's a bit of clumping which is easily dealt with by my old stand-by, a safety pin. Tends to dry out after a while, so I put some water on the brush and mix with what's in the tube periodically and it lasts forever (well, maybe not quite, but a long time). My very picky 12-year old daughter likes it as well. Definitely recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by foxytina69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

great mascara! i used loreal double extend for many years, but wanted to try something new. i was using voluminous with the white mascara primer from the loreal double extend, and was never very impressed. i thought it looked the same as loreal double extend. then i tried it one day without the primer, just by itself, and it worked great. thick long full lashes, no flaking or smudging throughout the day, and i really appreciated the fact that i could take out the extra step of applying primer. ive tried all mascaras and i think loreal's quality really compares to lancome mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by redkitty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For drug store mascara I guess it's not bad. I bought it once and wouldn't buy it again. Smudged and flaked a bit which isn't good for contact lenses!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by xjessie

I loved the definition this gave my lashes, but I had a lot of problems with them being too clumpy - spider lashes to the point of combing them out doing no good. It also seemed a bit dry even brand new. I have quite long lashes already, and it did bring them out... just not always in a good way.

I probably won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 11:41:00 PM More reviews by SkinnyLatte81

One of the best mascara's I have ever tried. It goes on thicker in one application compared to other brands you'd have to apply it 2-3 times for the same affect.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by shayrah

This mascara is turning out to be my "old stand by". It stays on without flaking until the tube gets old and dried out. My lashes are thicker and longer and look great. I've rarely met a mascara that I didn't like. Since I don't curl my lashes, I don't have any input on that facet.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by sunny35

This mascara was just okay. I liked that the formula was kind of dry and the black color was fine. It only uncurled my lashes a bit.

What keeps me from repurchasing this is the clumping. I have to wipe the wand AND comb through my lashes. It's just too much work for someone as lazy as me. I get similar results from Full n Soft without nearly as much clumping. It's a hair less volumizing, but nothing that anyone who wasn't staring at my lashes would notice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by fae_nymph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara I've ever used.

Use more at the base of the lashes (swish the brush side-to-side), then lightly sweep through the whole length of lashes.

For a more dramatic effect, use two coats.

Absolutely beautiful results - length & volume, no clumps.

Love it!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by miss_mimi612

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This mascara is just ok. There was no clumping or smudging, but it didn't really give any volume or length to my lashes. I was hoping that it would plump up my very puny lashes, but no such luck :(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2008 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Sarem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is just ok. I was expecting better results. its formula makes it hard to apply