December 22, 2014 | 1009 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Hinarobinson

This Foundation is TERRIBLE!!!!!! I seriously regret wanting to try something new other than MAC... I started getting nasty blackheads and acne. It also started to clog my pores. So No, Thanks i will not purchase this foundation again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by bebeflamand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation! It took me 15 years to find a foundation that fits my needs like this one. I have had no breakouts at all from this foundation and I need so little product to cover my entire face (1 pump). It blends so well with my skin (115), doesn't feel heavy at all and lasts all day on me. Once it sets it's like I'm not even wearing foundation yet my skin looks pretty flawless. It doesn't make me look oily at all, even after 8 hours. I was walking through the rain the other day (forgot my umbrella) and the foundation didn't move! If there was one negative thing about it I would have to say price. Since it is such a good product for me I'm willing to pay that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by flychic3312000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG Love Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by TeMpErMeNtAl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best foundation I have tried so far. I bought 110 and the color was a perfect match. It does fade after awhile and I think that's my only problem with it. It gives me great coverage.
UPDATE :
I wish it stayed on longer! It'll fade after an hour and a half. I don't think I'll buy this again. I need something long lasting or atleast longer lasting, any suggestions?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sweetreds639

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When you first apply it, it is beautiful, matte and your skin looks like silk but after 2 or 3 hours your skin looks oily...Would not repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by bex9

This did not work for me at all. I was talked into buying it by a pushy SA at Sephora (I'm so weak I know), and I don't think she listened to a word I said. I have acne-prone combination skin, not overly oily but not overly dry either, though I know with summer approaching I will become more oily. I wanted something that could handle the oil with minimum fuss and minimum touchups, and most importantly I wanted longwearing. This failed miserably on both accounts. It looks oookay for the first 2 hours, maybe 3 tops, then it's grease city. And for those first 3 hours it just looks OK, not great. In natural lighting while the colour looked ok (the colour selection was pretty good), the texture just sits on top of your skin and is very obvious. Then everytime you go to give someone a hug, or throw on a scarf, or talk on your cell phone it just smears right off. EW! And talk about embarrassing. If you have dry skin and an inactive lifestyle and have the time to touch-up your makeup all day then maybe this will work for you. Oh and I also was talked into buying the corresponding primer which did nothing to help this foundation's oil control or lasting power. I also tried this foundation with my fyrinnae rice powder primer which has awesome oil control abilities and even with that I think the foundation looked bad and it's going back to Sephora. And I hope I see that pushy SA again, because I really would like to tell her what I think of this junk, and just how far off she was from what I really need. Next I may try the matte velvet. Until then Revlon Colourstay for normal/dry skin is waaay better than this, and better than most other foundations I've tried... which is a long list, many of which cost about 3x the colourstay...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by bebo1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had really high hopes for this... very disappointing. It pooled in my pores horribly, and I don't usually have that problem. I tried it with and without the HD primer, and it made no difference. Didn't last long on me and got really oily. Maybe I would have liked the coverage more if I had layered it, but I didn't try layering it because of the pores issue. $45 for that? Yuck. I will say that the color match was nice, and the bottle is very classy looking, (though I really don't care about packaging)!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 4:10:00 AM More reviews by aznbebebabe

This is a pretty nice foundation. They have a large range of colors too.

The nice thing about this foundation is it does not settle into my giant pores. It gives good coverage without looking heavy. And you only need a little bit to to cover your entire face. Also, I like the container, very sanitary.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to try this product. I think it's a good product, but lately I'm finding liquid foundations to be a bit too messy for me. Also, the color match is good, but not perfect. In order for me to keep purchasing, I need a perfect match-especially for this price! I may buy it again someday, but not anytime soon. I'm sticking with pressed powder for spring and summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by blueangel1023

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Blends well and goes on smoothly. great coverage! This lasts all day for me. Only minor prob for me is that my face doesn't need much coverage so it feels a tad 'heavy' for me. Other than that, I like the foundation :)