September 30, 2014 | 1128 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2009 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2002 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Caramaria

hi everyone. I have this and I like it a lot. I broke the lid on a bottle and went to the drug store and purchased one of those travel plastic bottles - it had an eye dropper lid...the bottle was similar to the size of the Benetint bottle - bit smaller. I found from this that I could continue to refill this bottle with my Benetint - works GREAT...it lets out a drop at a time without spilling a drop. I mention this because several posts complain regarding the packaging. After a bit of practice you will not be disappointed with this product. The customer service is wonderful too. Best if used on a moisturized face (either with a light foundation or a light moisturizer).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 1:32:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

There's a learning curve with this one. I know it's super-popular, but I had some trouble getting it to work right for me. The color wasn't right for my skin tone, which is pretty fair, and getting it to look right without being streaky was difficult.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2002 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Supermodel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I know I am crazy, but I buy this over and over again.

I am very pale and this is the most natural, and longest lasting blush I ever found in my life.

I buy this as gifts for my friends and relatives, and they love it.

The BEST blush! continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2002 2:59:00 PM More reviews by andiekc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the original & the balm, and was disappointed both times. I'll stick with Delux Tintsticks. This stuff was drying, and low on color.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2002 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jiji

I have to use it alot to see on my yellow toned(Asian) skin. It dries fast ,so doesn't give enough time to spread evenly. I prefer Benefit "Cheekies" .

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 8:19:00 AM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this from a nice MUA swapper and was excited in trying this. The blush has a very ncie rosewater scent and I adore the scent! But when it comes to the colour, it doesn't show out in my medium skin. And the stain got onto my finger instead of my cheeks. Compared to cheekhue, I would recommand using MAC cheekhue. This goes out of my cosmetics drawer!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

The ingredients are great but unfortunately this is hard to apply and much to fushia for fair skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2002 12:56:00 PM More reviews by astraforever

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Reading your reviews, I got convinced that I am currently too much suntanned to wear it. It is hardly noticeable: I have always to add a bit of powder blush, and on my lips it disappears. I shall try it again in wintertime (when I am quite pale). In any case, Lancome had somethins similar which, even if it was harder to apply, was wonderful also for suntanned people (or at least on a the suntanned version of me...).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2002 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Josie_Okina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

every time I go out to the mall and try this on (i have white white white skin, really really pale) my guy friends never believe I'm wearing makeup- they always think I have a natural blush, and say "Josie your cheeks are so cute!" If only I had the money and the guts to buy it for 26 dollars!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2002 9:50:00 PM More reviews by bmom76