BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2045 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 2/1/2003 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Streaky on me so it was out in a minute. Maybe it's my skin type - oily - but I could not get this go go on smoothly. But it lasted - couldn't get it off either...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the sheer natural colour that this gives my pale cheeks. I don't find it difficult to blend in at all but maybe that is because my skin is slightly oily. I find this blush easier to use than powder blushes. However I find that the words on the bottle rub off really easily and I find tiny white letters dotted on my cheeks if I don't check my fingers.

on 1/28/2003 6:46:00 PM

I love how it looks on my lips. It is especially pretty with UD disco inferno on top. However, it spills!! I was travelling with it and it spilt all over inside my travel case lol

on 1/26/2003 10:37:00 PM

This was hard to blend and made me looked bruised. I didn't like this at all.

on 1/15/2003 5:52:00 PM

I bought this product because I am a make-up-aholic and read all the raves and reviews and HAD to have it. I had been using Tarte cheek stain in flush and was pleased with it, but it lasts so long I'd been using it for almost 2 years (should you even have makeup that long? Considering the price I just keep on using it despite that) Anyway, had to have the Benetint... I find it to be a little difficult to use. I put the same amount on every time, three dots on the apple of my cheek and blend, and some days I can't even tell I put it on and others I look like a clown. Haven't quite figured that one out yet. Anyway, since using a gel blush/stain I probably won't go back to powder blush but I don't think I will repurchase this again. Too expensive and not "exciting" enough to be worth it. It seems like it is going to last forever anyway, so I won't likely need to replace it anytime soon. I'll probably get bored of it first like the Tarte cheek stain.

on 1/15/2003 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ok for a lip stain, but with my blemish prone oily skin it makes for a terrible blush.

on 1/14/2003 1:34:00 AM

This is a good color for my pale skin. And at first it looks really good on my cheeks and lips. But it soon goes bad. On the lips it gradually fades from the outer edges and yet stays strong it the middle, you thus look stupid. On the cheeks it looks nice for a while, but it soon disappears. Because I love the color, I go back to it again and again, but then am dissapointed again and again.

on 1/13/2003 4:11:00 PM

This would work for me if I could get passed the gross, smell, roses and saliva, blech!

on 1/11/2003 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

stained my fingers & left my cheeks looking splotchy.

on 1/5/2003 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product at Sephora.com after reading so many rave reviews and, I admit..seeing it appear in so many fashion magazines. The first time I tried it, I really liked it and was thrilled to have found the perfect blush. Unfortunately, at that time I was on accuatane and my skin was less oily. After being jerked off that treatment (I'm not bitter!) my skin is much more on the oily skin and I've had to revert back to my NARS Orgasm. (WHICH I LOVE) I took points off on the packaging, b/c I think the brush should be thicker, it's even to thin for lips!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products