BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2037 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 1/11/2003 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

stained my fingers & left my cheeks looking splotchy.

on 1/5/2003 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product at Sephora.com after reading so many rave reviews and, I admit..seeing it appear in so many fashion magazines. The first time I tried it, I really liked it and was thrilled to have found the perfect blush. Unfortunately, at that time I was on accuatane and my skin was less oily. After being jerked off that treatment (I'm not bitter!) my skin is much more on the oily skin and I've had to revert back to my NARS Orgasm. (WHICH I LOVE) I took points off on the packaging, b/c I think the brush should be thicker, it's even to thin for lips!!

on 1/2/2003 4:34:00 AM

i love how this looks on my cheeks, a little too bright for my lips though, and makes them look reall dry...however, i mixed a few drops of it in with this liquid lipgloss i have and it made the perfect lipgloss/stain

on 1/2/2003 12:31:00 AM

I bought this primarily to tint my lips, but I still haven't mastered the technique to apply it nicely. I usually end up with pinkish lips with deep red streaks and deep red lines in my inner lips. It looks fine if I keep my mouth shut, but if I talk... :( When I brought it to a Benefit counter seeking advice, the rep applied on my lips with the same result (streaks of red)! Plus it's extremely drying. I compensate that by using lip balm over it, which causes the tint to smear.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

benetint is the prettiest pink glow you can get. but you have to make sure your cheeks are flawless because benetint wipes away makeup and is sheer so if u have any sunspots or scars on your cheeks it looks nappy. but if you apply it correctly (and quickly- it dries fast!) then it makes you look like an angel- and angel who has run around the block a couple of times!!! lol it really does give u a natural flush.

on 12/31/2002 8:59:00 AM

This liquid stain makes for a great long-lasting blush. The packaging is nice and doesn't leak. The only drawback I have is with the color. It is a coolish rosy pink. On my neutral skin it looks better if I'm wearing cool-colored clothing otherwise it is a little too pink and conspicuous. I find the LORAC color washes like Rapture and the travel size Sheer Luck a little more universal in color with their brown and plum-based coloring. I still like it though for days when my wardrobe is leaning towards cooler colors. For everyday though this is going to work much better on someone with some pink in their skin.

on 12/28/2002 10:57:00 AM

I do like this as it gives a very natural pretty flush to my skin. But its quite a pain to apply cos the consistency is so thin and watery and you can only get so much product from that puny brush. You really have to layer in on to get the right color, something I have no time to do in the mornings. However the staying power is really good! It lasted all day on my combi skin.

I LOVE this product! It looks great on me because I have extremely fair skin. It gives me a real subtle flush. You just have to know how to apply it. Put 3-4 dots on the apples of your cheeks (1 cheek at a time or it will dry too fast) then blend in a circular motion. This product is great if you don't want to wear much makeup.

on 12/20/2002 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Application is a bit tricky. Use too little and you can hardly see it. Use too much and it looks streaky and blotchy. I use a little before applying my regular powder blush when going out at night, so that if and when the powder wears off, I'll still have some color on my cheeks.

on 12/20/2002 8:18:00 AM

Finally gave this a try. Had a nice sales lady at Macy's show me who to use it well. She applied it to my checks (of course), but also to my eye lids and lips. She then used a light lip gloss and there I was with a very natural pretty look. It really does work well and not as difficult as I thought it would be. I use it over Avon Ultimate moisturizer and Origins tinited foundation. Just 3-4 dots on the apple of my cheeks and I'm set for the day. I can see that it is going to last a long time so the cost is worth it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products