August 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2001 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2002 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Josie_Okina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

every time I go out to the mall and try this on (i have white white white skin, really really pale) my guy friends never believe I'm wearing makeup- they always think I have a natural blush, and say "Josie your cheeks are so cute!" If only I had the money and the guts to buy it for 26 dollars!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2002 9:50:00 PM More reviews by bmom76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yuck! Nuff said.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2002 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Artikat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this stuff! A few of my friends have asked me what kind of blush I wear because it looks so natural. I haven't found it hard to blend, but I've never tried it on my lips - I only wear it on my cheeks. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2002 4:01:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

Mixed feelings about this product. After a little practice, it looked good on my cheeks. However, I dislike the packaging and the scent. Plus it looks awful on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2002 5:57:00 PM More reviews by TOVACHANAH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The original is still the best !!!
The Ford twins bought the rights to Max Factor's rosewater tint many moons ago (does anybody remember this from the eighties) I liked it then I like it now. (Isn't it amazing how the more popular Benetint became, the more it was imitated??)

Yes i tried Tarte Flush and hated it - no stain was applied and it pulled my skin. Trish McEvoy's also required pulling and stained / dried too quickly.

Benetint gives me that just healthy flush w/o all the pulling that similar products need. In the summer, i mix it w/ Glamazon, for that 'just got out of the sun' glow.

It comes w/ its own sponge, but i buy a cheapy one and use that. after prepping my face w/ foundation, I pour a 'spot' of benetint on the sponge and apply. (i don't know why they give you a brush - it's worthless)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2002 12:58:00 PM More reviews by erinjean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed in this product. For a cheek stain, I MUCH prefer Tarte's Flush stick. On the lips, BeneTint looks good for about 5 mins, then it settles into the cracks and looks icky. Save your money!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2002 9:43:00 AM More reviews by andreabug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my absolute favorite blush ever! it lasts a long time, gives such natural flush... you just gotta be careful not to spill it on your clothes cus i dont think it'll come out.
i love the packaging, cus it's so simple.i think a couple years ago they used to package this with a makeup sponge. but recently i haven't seen it that way. but that's ok cus that sponge wasnt too great anyway. this lasts all day and i seem to look extra healthy and glowing when i use it on my lips also. so natural looking, but great. I LOVE THIS STUFF

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2002 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Redd

I have really enjoyed this product. I like the smell,the application is a bit of a pain sometimes, but it's worth the effort. It leaves this cute rosey tint behind, especially on the lips. If I want it darker, I just apply a few more layers. Overall it's not a staple product, but I do enjoy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2002 11:18:00 AM More reviews by knightgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I will recommend this product. Key thing is to be fast in blending and the flush will last all day (even on my oily skin!) I have tried Origins pinch your cheeks and it is very diffcult to blend as compare to Benetint.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2002 2:29:00 AM More reviews by pandora2000

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MY FAVORITE BLUSH OF ALL TIME! I have EXTRAORDINARILY pale, pale, pale, nearly CHALK-WHITE skin. Benetint Blush was sooooooo incredibly easy to blend in, beacuse the liquid doesn't dry fast at all! This liquid blush gave me that "innocent flushed girl" look that was so delightfully natural. Remember, I have SEVERELY pale skin, and this product was so subtle on me! Great item!