BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2050 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 2/6/2003 3:12:00 AM

I was looking for a sheer "staining" blush for my teenage daughter to use. I wanted something like the old tubes of gel blush that you had to blend really fast or it would stain where you put it. This is like that! It is great on the lips and on the cheeks. The color is young, and what I like is the fact that it doesn't change the skin's texture and make it powdery, cakey or creamy/oily like most other blush would do. For a teen's breakout prone skin, this gives the most natural look with the least risk of worsening skin problems. Plus, on the lips, it lasts and lasts. Put it on in the morning and put any lip balm over it for a long lasting, naturally pretty look. The cons on this product are #1)expensive, #2)watery liquid in a nail polish bottle is not for carrying in the purse. I'm scared it could be easily spilled. Smells lovely though! I like it overall.

on 2/5/2003 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the products that's raved about in magazines--but is totally overrated. Streaked on my cheeks and looked horrible. Tried it on my lips and they looked dry, flaky, and fuschia. Ugh. And the price! US$26 for that? Not worth it!

on 2/5/2003 7:19:00 PM

I found this to be easy to apply and for me it does not dry too fast. I love the tint and find it gives just enough color. Very easy to blend for me. I haven't tried it on my lips yet, but I bet it will be just as great there.

on 2/5/2003 2:10:00 AM

actually, this can be a very good product if used a little differently from the way described on the packaging. what i like to do is mix a few drops of benetint with moisturizer/foundation/sunscreen and spread it on my cheeks. this helps it to go on evenly. i think the color is great (makes you look flushed) and lasts all day. my only complaint is that it stains my fingers. i would buy this again.

on 2/3/2003 7:14:00 PM

Nice rose tint for cheeks and lips. Works best on the lips ... apply a lipgloss or Chapstick and this has great staying power on the lips. Blending on the checks can be tricky ... only on moisturized cheeks and blend fast.

on 2/1/2003 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Streaky on me so it was out in a minute. Maybe it's my skin type - oily - but I could not get this go go on smoothly. But it lasted - couldn't get it off either...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the sheer natural colour that this gives my pale cheeks. I don't find it difficult to blend in at all but maybe that is because my skin is slightly oily. I find this blush easier to use than powder blushes. However I find that the words on the bottle rub off really easily and I find tiny white letters dotted on my cheeks if I don't check my fingers.

on 1/28/2003 6:46:00 PM

I love how it looks on my lips. It is especially pretty with UD disco inferno on top. However, it spills!! I was travelling with it and it spilt all over inside my travel case lol

on 1/26/2003 10:37:00 PM

This was hard to blend and made me looked bruised. I didn't like this at all.

on 1/15/2003 5:52:00 PM

I bought this product because I am a make-up-aholic and read all the raves and reviews and HAD to have it. I had been using Tarte cheek stain in flush and was pleased with it, but it lasts so long I'd been using it for almost 2 years (should you even have makeup that long? Considering the price I just keep on using it despite that) Anyway, had to have the Benetint... I find it to be a little difficult to use. I put the same amount on every time, three dots on the apple of my cheek and blend, and some days I can't even tell I put it on and others I look like a clown. Haven't quite figured that one out yet. Anyway, since using a gel blush/stain I probably won't go back to powder blush but I don't think I will repurchase this again. Too expensive and not "exciting" enough to be worth it. It seems like it is going to last forever anyway, so I won't likely need to replace it anytime soon. I'll probably get bored of it first like the Tarte cheek stain.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products