April 16, 2014 | 1510 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(1986 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2002 11:14:00 AM More reviews by deen

NOt worth the bucks, but if you figure it out, it does give you a nice LASTING flush. Try using a sponge, it avoids finger staining, and spreads the stuff better. i spent 26 bucks at sephora, and the first time i tried using it i spilled 1/4 of the bottle all over the counter. so be careful with the liquidy stuff, and watch out for the drippy brush. once you get the hang of it, it's pretty good. i got compliments.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2002 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product is not great, not terrible, there are many other products on the market like it and you could probably find a better one if you looked around.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2002 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Hailey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The only thing that I found the Benetint to be really good for was for a lip tint. And it dried out my lips and I needed a lip gloss anyhow, so I'll just stick with Almost Lipstick for a natural look without the dried lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2002 9:28:00 PM More reviews by lshaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't recommend this for the lips. But for the cheeks - on my very pale face, its wonderful. Using very little and working fast on a moisturized face, under a sheer foundation is best. It looks natural. A good staple.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2002 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Like so many women before me, I heard wonderful things about this product and couldn't wait to try it. What a disappointment! My main interest in this was as a lip stain, so I didn't even try it on my cheeks, but maybe I should just to be fair. However, it horribly dried out my lips and the color didn't look natural at all. On me it was an obnoxious fuchsia shade. The rose scent doesn't bother me, in fact, I kind of liked that, but the taste was horrid.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2002 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Beckaroosy

This product is highly overrated. It's reeks of roses, tastes bad,dries out your lips and is hard to use. People spending full price for this product need to use their heads. You can get the same look and even the same smell by using Sonia Kashuk's lip and cheek tint in sheer bliss. It comes in a cute easy to pack travel- size bottle and only costs $7.99. Kim Basinger loves this stuff. I think that it's also a little lighter so that you have a chance to layer the color to the intensity you would like. It still dries lips though, so use a low-shine lip gloss to keep your lips happy while still maintaining that naturally "strawberry stained" mouth.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2002 12:01:00 PM More reviews by laurilauri

the color is fine if you use a moisturizer first and blend quickly. however, if you use too much, you can look ridiculous! also, the bottle leaks so i can't carry it in my makeup bag. overall, i was not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2002 1:26:00 AM More reviews by MsLiu22

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sry this is actually for Benetint Balm. Pros: I have full lips, and gloss usually makes them look them unbearably large and odd looking this put the perfect subtle tint. Pretty decent amount of product.
Cons: The price is very expensive, I got mine off of ebay. For me the lid comes off easily in my make up bag. The smell of roses is not unbearable, but not my favorite smell on a lip balm. The worst characteristic is the taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2002 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Weinda

OK, I admit it. I hated this stuff at first. No matter how I applied it, all I got was an ugly streak, nothing natural. The cap even broke and the stuff stained my bed comforter!! Years later I decided to give it another try. Why was this stuff so famous? Now I found the best way to use it. I apply it BEFORE foundation. I discovered that if I apply it over foundation it dries too quickly and makes it impossible to blend. It does not look good on lips by itself, but with a little Benetint Lip Balm over it, you get a pretty rosy stain.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2002 2:33:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never got these liquid tint products. Who seriously can wear these? I mean I think I know makeup but I never got the hang of applying this without making an uneven mess. Nice concept but it's not practical. Pretty color but it streaks on lips and cheeks.