BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2031 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 12/28/2002 10:57:00 AM

I do like this as it gives a very natural pretty flush to my skin. But its quite a pain to apply cos the consistency is so thin and watery and you can only get so much product from that puny brush. You really have to layer in on to get the right color, something I have no time to do in the mornings. However the staying power is really good! It lasted all day on my combi skin.

I LOVE this product! It looks great on me because I have extremely fair skin. It gives me a real subtle flush. You just have to know how to apply it. Put 3-4 dots on the apples of your cheeks (1 cheek at a time or it will dry too fast) then blend in a circular motion. This product is great if you don't want to wear much makeup.

on 12/20/2002 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Application is a bit tricky. Use too little and you can hardly see it. Use too much and it looks streaky and blotchy. I use a little before applying my regular powder blush when going out at night, so that if and when the powder wears off, I'll still have some color on my cheeks.

on 12/20/2002 8:18:00 AM

Finally gave this a try. Had a nice sales lady at Macy's show me who to use it well. She applied it to my checks (of course), but also to my eye lids and lips. She then used a light lip gloss and there I was with a very natural pretty look. It really does work well and not as difficult as I thought it would be. I use it over Avon Ultimate moisturizer and Origins tinited foundation. Just 3-4 dots on the apple of my cheeks and I'm set for the day. I can see that it is going to last a long time so the cost is worth it.

on 12/7/2002 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is way too bright pink for me to use either on my lips or cheeks. When I use it on my lips it makes them feel very dry and the product settles into these little lines around my lips I didn't know I had. Using it as a blush is a little better, but the application sucks- many mornings I have left my house looking like a clown because it dried before I could adequately blend it in. Someone with more time (and talent) would like this.

What the packaging says is true-- this IS the most provacative flush you can buy in a bottle! I love this stuff because it goes on pretty easily and makes everyone look prettier and more alive. It gives just the right flush and lasts a LONG time!

on 12/4/2002 4:47:00 PM

I'm giving this a four-lipstick rating ONLY if you mix Benetint with Benefit's Glamazon. IMHO, Benetint is too red and Glamazon is too brown, but together -- bam! it's like you've been summering on the shore. The two together make a beautiful burnished-apple glow. (I just buy one bottle of each, pour them out together into a mug, and them pour half back into one bottle and half into the other.)

Cute idea, but in practice just does not work. First of all, it looked like I had slurped Kool-Aid because I have dry lips, so wearing it as a lip base was out. I have used it on my cheeks before but it is incredibly difficult to control the intensity. As a side note, I do love love love the scent.

on 11/23/2002 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this product a few years ago and was so disappointed. : ( I was loving the idea of simplicity (to use on lips, and cheeks), love the look of stains and loved the rose scent. But it did not last long at all on lips and made my cheeks look a little blotchy even though I used very very little. Bummer!

on 11/22/2002 4:39:00 PM

It took me a little while to get the hang of using this stuff. Makes a great natural blush, though. Just a little bit on my cheeks gives me a very natural-looking and flattering blush. Some people use it on lips, but I've found that all the color bleeds to the edges of my lips and the middle stays colorless. I just stick to using this as blush!

Popular Blush Products