BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2033 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

benetint is the prettiest pink glow you can get. but you have to make sure your cheeks are flawless because benetint wipes away makeup and is sheer so if u have any sunspots or scars on your cheeks it looks nappy. but if you apply it correctly (and quickly- it dries fast!) then it makes you look like an angel- and angel who has run around the block a couple of times!!! lol it really does give u a natural flush.

on 12/31/2002 8:59:00 AM

This liquid stain makes for a great long-lasting blush. The packaging is nice and doesn't leak. The only drawback I have is with the color. It is a coolish rosy pink. On my neutral skin it looks better if I'm wearing cool-colored clothing otherwise it is a little too pink and conspicuous. I find the LORAC color washes like Rapture and the travel size Sheer Luck a little more universal in color with their brown and plum-based coloring. I still like it though for days when my wardrobe is leaning towards cooler colors. For everyday though this is going to work much better on someone with some pink in their skin.

on 12/28/2002 10:57:00 AM

I do like this as it gives a very natural pretty flush to my skin. But its quite a pain to apply cos the consistency is so thin and watery and you can only get so much product from that puny brush. You really have to layer in on to get the right color, something I have no time to do in the mornings. However the staying power is really good! It lasted all day on my combi skin.

I LOVE this product! It looks great on me because I have extremely fair skin. It gives me a real subtle flush. You just have to know how to apply it. Put 3-4 dots on the apples of your cheeks (1 cheek at a time or it will dry too fast) then blend in a circular motion. This product is great if you don't want to wear much makeup.

on 12/20/2002 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Application is a bit tricky. Use too little and you can hardly see it. Use too much and it looks streaky and blotchy. I use a little before applying my regular powder blush when going out at night, so that if and when the powder wears off, I'll still have some color on my cheeks.

on 12/20/2002 8:18:00 AM

Finally gave this a try. Had a nice sales lady at Macy's show me who to use it well. She applied it to my checks (of course), but also to my eye lids and lips. She then used a light lip gloss and there I was with a very natural pretty look. It really does work well and not as difficult as I thought it would be. I use it over Avon Ultimate moisturizer and Origins tinited foundation. Just 3-4 dots on the apple of my cheeks and I'm set for the day. I can see that it is going to last a long time so the cost is worth it.

on 12/7/2002 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is way too bright pink for me to use either on my lips or cheeks. When I use it on my lips it makes them feel very dry and the product settles into these little lines around my lips I didn't know I had. Using it as a blush is a little better, but the application sucks- many mornings I have left my house looking like a clown because it dried before I could adequately blend it in. Someone with more time (and talent) would like this.

What the packaging says is true-- this IS the most provacative flush you can buy in a bottle! I love this stuff because it goes on pretty easily and makes everyone look prettier and more alive. It gives just the right flush and lasts a LONG time!

on 12/4/2002 4:47:00 PM

I'm giving this a four-lipstick rating ONLY if you mix Benetint with Benefit's Glamazon. IMHO, Benetint is too red and Glamazon is too brown, but together -- bam! it's like you've been summering on the shore. The two together make a beautiful burnished-apple glow. (I just buy one bottle of each, pour them out together into a mug, and them pour half back into one bottle and half into the other.)

Cute idea, but in practice just does not work. First of all, it looked like I had slurped Kool-Aid because I have dry lips, so wearing it as a lip base was out. I have used it on my cheeks before but it is incredibly difficult to control the intensity. As a side note, I do love love love the scent.

Popular Blush Products