October 2, 2014 | 1929 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 1:13:00 AM More reviews by annaamin

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

im erring on whether i would buy this again as my needs change because my skin changes drastically depending on which medication I am taking or using for my acne, but for my combination skin it is a nice light moisturizer. yes it is pricey and has no spf but i have used it a lot.
    EDIT: I have come back to this after a couple of years because it is a light moisturizer with no added things that might irritate me. I was finding that a Neals Yard moisturizer was breaking me out, and this is actually cheaper and doesn't sting on my skin. I think I may be sticking to this from now on! I am surprised at the bad reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 1:23:00 AM More reviews by sunnbeam13

I absolutely love this and cannot believe how awful some of the reviews are. This is the only moisturizer I use and I've tried tons. But yet... nothing works like this does for my skin. I don't particularly like the price, but it's totally worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2006 8:25:00 PM More reviews by tweetiebird

I am surprised how few people would re-purchase this!
    For me, this is an average moisturizer - I have combination skin, with an oily T-zone. I use this on my cheeks in the winter and around my eyes. Never had any problems, and no irritation.
    I think it's pricey for what you get (i.e. basic moisturizer with no SPF), but I still keep using since it always comes as a GWP for me so I always have some around. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2006 10:34:00 AM More reviews by catsafetypoints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i am so shocked to see such poor reviews for this product. i thought, for sure, that people loved this! i've tried other facial lotions and always come back to this. it's not greasy and it moisturizes well. i have the pump bottles and all i need it one squirt for my whole face. the only issue i have with it is the no sunscreen factor. sometimes, if the lotion is old (as it can be in the GWP) it smells funny and i would not use it. make sure you have a fresh product before using it. i really like it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2006 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Trin598

Holy burning eyes! I had a sample tube of this in my stash, thought I'd try it one night. (Don't normally use moisturizer but decided to dab a little under my eyes). Immediate burning!! And my skin in not normally sensitive!

The next morning my under eye area was inflamed and angry looking. This stuff is strong! Eeeks! Thank god I didn't put it on the rest of my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2006 1:10:00 AM More reviews by ohjodi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dramatically Boring. Moisturizes a little, but for the price it's silly. Use your GWP-sized ones as a hand cream, or as an emergency moisturizer. I do like the giant pump bottle, though. Clinique needs to do some serious updating of this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2006 8:15:00 PM More reviews by shinyhappygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried a little, I tried a lot, I tried before bed, I tried in the morning, I tried after a shower ... this moisturizer still made me break out! And painful cystic zits too. Not the one for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2006 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

Stupid stuff! Totally rubbish! I can't understand what they are trying to promote here. This moisturizer doesn't moisturize at all and cause break out for me. It still leave my dry flaky face well, dry and not moisturise. It wasn't cheap either and i always felt it didn't get absorb well into my skin, just sit on top of my face, very greasy and i feel like washing my face all over again after applying and after washing....i dump it aside after 2 usage. repurchase? No way man!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2006 8:21:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was not impressed with this moisturizer. I wanted something light and it felt sticky. I ended up returning it. The Clinique sales lady advised me that this is Cliniques top selling moisturizer selling one every 3 minutes around the world. Oh well. Sorry but I did not like the feel of the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2006 12:22:00 PM More reviews by cherry_kisses

Another product that I will never understand the hype about. I don't think it's a great moisturizer at all. This didn't cause me to break out at all, but I don't feel that it did anything to moisturize my skin either. For me, it's really like it did nothing. I won't repurchase this, but if there was some around and I didn't have anything else, I'd still use it.