July 29, 2014 | 1239 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by gigiproductions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing palette..I love it..The neutral colors are perfect..every color is wearable and they are all easily blendable..you can do so many different looks with this palette..Its the best purchase I have made in awhile..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Studiouslaura

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Color me totally a lemming about this palette. I heart this. The only down side to it is that since I have it, it's difficult for me to justify any other eyeshadow purchases any time soon.

The colors are beautiful, and they are really easy to use (I am not the most skilled with a brush, let me tell you). Lovely, I say. This was the first Urban Decay purchase I have made ever, and it was a really great choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by bespiritu77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING!! I've been waiting for this palette to come out in London & was worried that once it did I wouldn't be able to find it anywhere since it seems to be selling out in America. I went out to buy it yesterday & the shops here have a good stock of them! I am so so so excited that Urban Decay came out with a palette like this with the most wearable colors that I could ask for! It seems to be cheaper here than in America too (which is kind of surprising!). It cost me 24 pounds (about $37)! Good buy! I might go out and buy another just in case they discontinue it in the UK!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by joylovesmakeup

Amazing palette! Mini Primer Potion! Dual ended brown/black eyepencil! What more can you ask for?
Urban Decay eyeshadows go on like silk! Using the primer potion makes the eyeshadows look even more incredible and the creamy smooth eye pencil is a wicked addition!

Go buy one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by prettypoodle05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I wish I could go against the hype of this product....... NOT! This is truly something you have to have in your life! Beautiful colors for any skin tone and worth the money! didnt get on board to the hype till a few weeks ago and got lucky and got the last palette at sephoras! Like others have said, dont kill yourself to find it, its permananet. However, I did hear that after this month it wont come back out again till the holidays from one of the MUAs at sephoras. So if u get it now great, if you can wait till than do that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

WOW. That's all I can say about this palette. This is the best palette of my life. Definitely genius for Urban Decay to come out with something like this, when their usual repertoire consists of unusual colors and shimmery, glittery shadows.
It's worth its price. There are a plethora of looks that you can create with the colors (I saw some on youtube). Everyone should have one!
Get yours if you can!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by DanaCerise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to have and use this palette for a while before reviewing. I've been using it off and on since I bought in in late July. And for the past week, I've used this palette every day. I haven't really purchased many palettes because I haven't felt I would use many of the colors. This palette is the exception. I'm someone who leans cool. I'm an NW15, and the colors are not "too warm" for me. A lot of people can wear cool and warm colors; but sometimes we get stuck with these "rules" that say that cooler complexions must only wear cool colors and warmer complexions can only wear warm shades. These really are what I would call neutral shades that many skintones could wear. I think only the lighter highlighter colors (Sin and Virgin) have the tendency to look garish on darker skintones. But that's the case with lighter colors anyway. The first time I used the colors, I did get a muddy effect. But I discovered what the problem was. These shades can be blended almost too much, especially if you are using a really good blending brush like the 217. It's interesting that the shades can be blended so easily, and yet be so pigmented. For the past week, I've been creating a champagne eye using the colors on the left side of the palette: Sidecar on lid, Sin dabbed in the middle of lid, a smidge of Buck in the crease, and Virgin on the brow bone. I'm wearing it with a a peachy pink gloss and cool pink blush. I imagine the same eye look will look nice with a deep plum lip for fall.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by cherryblossom09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My sister got this from a swap, and I bought it from her for $50 since it was sold out everywhere. I almost backed out from buying it from her, but I'm so glad she made me buy it from her. Now she's regretting selling it to me. For the past two days, I've been playing it with and have not gone near my MAC. It will be awhile before I grow tire of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the single most expensive item of makeup I've ever purchased... and it was worth every penny. It was also my first Urban Decay purchase. I almost always wear nude/natural eyeshadow, and this is the first UD palette that wasn't full of colors I'd never wear. It took some searching to get my hands on it, but now that I've got it I've been using it pretty much exclusively for over a week. All the colors are gorgeous, and they all work well together. The quality is fantastic, and with the exception of Sidecar there's not much in the way of annoying glittery bits. My favorites are Virgin, Half-Baked, Smog, and Toasted - Smog has become my go-to crease shade, and Virgin is just the prettiest highlighter.

All in all, this palette is perfection. Fantastic, wearable colors, great quality, and amazing value. I'm so glad UD is making it a permanent palette, because this is one I always want in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by mlazutka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this palette!!! I NEVER wear eye make up, so when I was offered this palette in a swap request, I quickly snatched it up only because everyone else was going crazy for it and it was out of stock everywhere (I know totally lame of me). When I received it and opened it up, I was in total awe. The colors were simply gorgeous, but since I never wear eye make up, I did not know what to do with it, so it sat in my stash for a couple of weeks. I even briefly put the palette up for swap because I convinced myself that I would never use it and I did not want this majestic little palette to go to waste. Of course, I had a ton of swap requests for it, but I just could not let this little beauty go, so I took it off my swap list and immediately tried it. Words cannot describe how glad I am I kept it!!! Even with my remedial application skills, the shadows and liners applied and blended perfectly--no need to be a make up artist! I got tons of compliments from my friends and my hubby about how beautiful and sultry my eyes looked. Even my best friend, who wears no make up wants a Naked Palette. I cannot believe how lucky I was for this to fall so easily into my hands! This palette is great for the novice and pro alike. If you are not an eyeshadow user, this is the perfect palette to start off with. This palette has changed my life...well, maybe not my life, but definitely my make up routine.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No