August 20, 2014 | 1858 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lorielin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Echoing everyone else's comments - this is a fabulous palette. Every shade is just lovely.Shadows go on perfectly. I think my only problem will be keeping it away from my teenage daughters.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i really don't know that this palette needs any more glowing reviews - but i am so excited i finally got my hands on one of these! i was getting work done on my car and decided to check out Sephora (which i have been doing 2x a week waiting for this to be in stock) and did a little dance when i saw they had them in stock FINALLY!

all the colors are velvety, pigmented, and blend SO easily. of course when i got home i had to play - and i LOOOVE this palette! I don't really own too many neutrals - my m/u drawer is mostly brights - i feel a lot of neutrals and esp. browns look like crap on my face. ALL OF THESE ARE FANTASTIC!! i hate the reviews that just say "love this product"..... but omg. i totally do. best purchase of the year for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by bubblegum4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first saw this in an Ulta mailer (or maybe it was Sephora?), I fell in love. I'm more of a funky color eyeshadow girl so I started to talk myself out of this...but even then it has every neutral color you could possibly need. So I caved and got it. The colors are perfect, you can create so many looks and my funky colors are now collecting dust. Highly pigmented eyeshadows and they apply like butter. Easy to work with, easy to blend. This palette is definitely a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by gigiproductions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing palette..I love it..The neutral colors are perfect..every color is wearable and they are all easily blendable..you can do so many different looks with this palette..Its the best purchase I have made in awhile..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Studiouslaura

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Color me totally a lemming about this palette. I heart this. The only down side to it is that since I have it, it's difficult for me to justify any other eyeshadow purchases any time soon.

The colors are beautiful, and they are really easy to use (I am not the most skilled with a brush, let me tell you). Lovely, I say. This was the first Urban Decay purchase I have made ever, and it was a really great choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by bespiritu77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING!! I've been waiting for this palette to come out in London & was worried that once it did I wouldn't be able to find it anywhere since it seems to be selling out in America. I went out to buy it yesterday & the shops here have a good stock of them! I am so so so excited that Urban Decay came out with a palette like this with the most wearable colors that I could ask for! It seems to be cheaper here than in America too (which is kind of surprising!). It cost me 24 pounds (about $37)! Good buy! I might go out and buy another just in case they discontinue it in the UK!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by joylovesmakeup

Amazing palette! Mini Primer Potion! Dual ended brown/black eyepencil! What more can you ask for?
Urban Decay eyeshadows go on like silk! Using the primer potion makes the eyeshadows look even more incredible and the creamy smooth eye pencil is a wicked addition!

Go buy one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by prettypoodle05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I wish I could go against the hype of this product....... NOT! This is truly something you have to have in your life! Beautiful colors for any skin tone and worth the money! didnt get on board to the hype till a few weeks ago and got lucky and got the last palette at sephoras! Like others have said, dont kill yourself to find it, its permananet. However, I did hear that after this month it wont come back out again till the holidays from one of the MUAs at sephoras. So if u get it now great, if you can wait till than do that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

WOW. That's all I can say about this palette. This is the best palette of my life. Definitely genius for Urban Decay to come out with something like this, when their usual repertoire consists of unusual colors and shimmery, glittery shadows.
It's worth its price. There are a plethora of looks that you can create with the colors (I saw some on youtube). Everyone should have one!
Get yours if you can!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by DanaCerise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to have and use this palette for a while before reviewing. I've been using it off and on since I bought in in late July. And for the past week, I've used this palette every day. I haven't really purchased many palettes because I haven't felt I would use many of the colors. This palette is the exception. I'm someone who leans cool. I'm an NW15, and the colors are not "too warm" for me. A lot of people can wear cool and warm colors; but sometimes we get stuck with these "rules" that say that cooler complexions must only wear cool colors and warmer complexions can only wear warm shades. These really are what I would call neutral shades that many skintones could wear. I think only the lighter highlighter colors (Sin and Virgin) have the tendency to look garish on darker skintones. But that's the case with lighter colors anyway. The first time I used the colors, I did get a muddy effect. But I discovered what the problem was. These shades can be blended almost too much, especially if you are using a really good blending brush like the 217. It's interesting that the shades can be blended so easily, and yet be so pigmented. For the past week, I've been creating a champagne eye using the colors on the left side of the palette: Sidecar on lid, Sin dabbed in the middle of lid, a smidge of Buck in the crease, and Virgin on the brow bone. I'm wearing it with a a peachy pink gloss and cool pink blush. I imagine the same eye look will look nice with a deep plum lip for fall.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No