Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/21/2010 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This palette is so amazing, if you can find this get it! All of the colors are simply gorgeous, & you can use it so many different ways to create so many different looks. The quality of the eye shadows are amazing. I'm going to buy a back up when come back in stock.

on 10/21/2010 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This palette is worth every penny, and well worth the wait for it to come back into stock. If you simply don't have a stock of neutrals hanging out, purchasing this palette will put you exactly where you need to be. All of the shades are gorgeously pigmented, and come in a variety of textures. I'm putting this into my bridal kit. Don't want to do make up ever again without it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this and while the colors are pigmented like most UD shadows...on my NC25 coloring seem just normal...nothing special. I mean they are nice, but I have so many dupes for many of them that I'm a little confused about all the hype. I already have the 24/7 liners and the UDPP...so for me I could have probably passed...but didn't. IDK...I wouldn't repurchase only because I have so many neutrals that this wasn't worth the $44 plus tax so $47.56 total for me to spend. But I'm glad I bought it to try it out...there are always products way over-hyped...for me this is one.

on 10/21/2010 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was the best purchase I made this last year. These shadows blend beautifully and last a long time. Love!

on 10/20/2010 9:25:00 PM

Great combination of neutral colors (some with shimmer and some matte). You can create so many looks with this product. Highly recommended.

on 10/19/2010 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Yep, this product is pretty amazing. I had to buy it online and paid way too much, but it didn't bother me anymore when I received the palette. The color selection is simply perfect. I don't need any other eye shadows anymore, I can achieve every look with this! I am cool toned and very pale and was afraid this would be more for warm toned girls, but I was wrong:) These are really universal colors. It was also my first introduction to UD eye liners. They are so soft and smooth, LOVE! Will definitely buy some more! Good job, UD!

on 10/19/2010 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love this palette. I just got it and it's absolutely amazing. The colors are perfect for the neutral eye looks I prefer. They are highly pigmented and go on super smooth. Would absolutely recommend this to someone who like neutral or smokey looks. So excited to play around with this.

on 10/18/2010 10:16:00 PM

I use these colors almost daily! I love Buck and Naked... haha. They're great colors, subtle and matte. I also like Smog A LOT! I use all of the colors, some are more night-time appropriate and some work for day, too! Such a great purchase, even if it is expensive. I've been using mine since July & you can barely tell I've used it at all-- I expect this baby to last!

on 10/17/2010 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product! It really depends on the person and what they prefer though. I love a shimmery eyeshadow look so if you dont, this palette is not for you. It also has alot of coppery, neutral colors, so if your not into that, again, this is not for you. I bought it at ulta for $44 which isnt very expensive considering how many shadows you get, plus its urban decay. Every color is pigmented and last all day with no crease (at least with a primer). The only con I can think of is that some of the shadows do have a little fallout from the shimmers, which I can get over since I love this palette so much (: It also comes with a dual sided eyeliner which lasts with little to no smudge. Overall I would definitely recommend this product!

on 10/16/2010 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

PRETTY PRETTY!!! 12 colors that can create endless combinations of beautiful looks. I say yes!! I know this is highly hyped product, but to convince you am I not apart of the hype, I had no intention of buying this when I heard about it, I was like who needs that! pshhh ill stick to my random few eyeshadows...well I saw this at Ulta, and was like hmm isnt that the highly sought after pallete I guess ill touch it....and I swatched all 12 shadows and was shocked. They were like melted butter. in 12 shades! I kinda freaked out a little and was like..I guess I was wrong I had to have it. They then had one pallete left in the store. the next week I went and it was gone. I would say hyped for a reason. 12 colors for 44 dollars. Enjoyment=priceless

Popular Palettes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Urban Decay Products