August 22, 2014 | 1756 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by voodoomilk

I think this stuff is amazing! It's one of the few skincare products I've used over the past 2-3 years (when I first started getting serious abt these things) that shows an immediate effect on your skin.

But let's get some stuff out of the way first - I do not have sensitive or acne/breakout-prone skin, so I can't say that this doesn't cause breakouts or red blotches. I don't have serious wrinkles so I can't say that this is a good anti-aging product as well.

OK. Now the good stuff. My skin really honestly looks more translucent after patting this on with my hands. I don't think it's done much for my pigmentation/discolouration, but on areas where there aren't any spots or pigmentation, you really can see right through your skin! if that makes any sense at all. I use this in the morning and at night. Just applying serum and moisturiser after (I use Clarins) gives my skin a dewy sheen which I like so much more than a matte finish; I skip foundation/powder altogether! I'd recommend this to anybody with normal skin.

The only think I hate abt this is the smell. It smells like drool, but it goes away quickly enough, and for the effect, drool's fine.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by comet27

After reading reviews from all the 'lucky' faittful user from here,i was convinced to give this a try.Earlier my skin was in terrible condition were i breakouts almost non-stop.Forehead and T-zone were in acne-war.

After using FTE for about 3 months,everything cleared up...now the good news is that i have regained back my once cleared face with just a few pimples occasionally.Complexion has brighten up and pores got smaller.

HOWEVER,on the 4 month is when the HORRIBLE finally arrives ! first,i notice my left cheek with tiny flaky spot.And so i ignored thinking it could be my sunscreen?So i stopped the sunscreen for the meantime while monitoring my skin.After few days, i got another flaky spot on my right cheek T_T .Still i didn't suspect the good ol' miracle water .Then,a week after my forehead breakout again to the state before using FTE. Yes,back to square one.

This time i;m pretty confirmed that FTE is the culprit to all the mess on my face.Now i have bumpy skin all over and whole new bunch of zits on face ~ gosh ! i'm throwing this thing away !!!!!

i'm the very few unlucky user here ! Your turn.Try your bet but don't say i didn't warn you ... ...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by stephcotton1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started off with a trial size bottle. It made my skin go quite red and blotchy but I figured that was the Pitera coming into contact with my skin for the first time. This stopped after about a week so I bought the full size (strawberrynet - why would anyone, at least in Australia, ever pay full price??). This product is ok.. I don't apply it like they say to. I find that for the price it just wastes too much, so I tip a small amount into my palms and pat onto face. I also use the treatment masks once every week or so and there is fluid left in the packet so I also use this on my face through the week. I find that the masks have made more of a difference than the essence. They work out to be about the same price (ie. $200 every 6 months) so will probably just stick with the masks since there's enough fluid left over for 2 applications a day for the following week.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by aiviyuki

I've been using this for a almost 2 years. I noticed the difference from the 1st week. I experience less breakouts (before my periods). Even if I have 1 or 2 pimples, it heals 2 days faster than when I'm not using it. Another difference is that my skin is not as oily in the t-zone area as it use to be.

I did an experiement on not using the essence for a week, the t-zone area started to produce excessive oil again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is really good! It has shrunk my pores slightly after about one month of use. Also, my skin is less oily, and it glows. I use this in tandem with Cellumination essence and deep surge cream, so the effect could have also been due to the combination of products.

I don't find the smell bothersome. It doesn't smell rotten or bad, it's not very strong either. The smell disappears a few seconds after I apply the product on my face.

I have not experienced any breakouts with it. However, I've heard of people who are allergic to pitera getting breakouts, so do buy a sample before committing to the full bottle.

Totally worth a try. I love this and will keep using it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by kpxbabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely 100% love this product! Expensive? Absolutely... but worth every penny. Being that I am a college student, I get easily stressed! I used to have flawless skin (never a single pimple) until I entered college and started eating dormitory food.. yuck! Now my skin is glowy and beautiful again and I get comments all the time! I think that a lot of it is this product, because I instantly notice a drastic improvement after use. I've used many high end skincare products, but this is the best! I'm actually surprised at some of the negative reviews..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by tracey_fox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm really glad I found this product. I still have very oily, acne-prone skin at 41. This is the perfect amount of moisture for my skin, and has the added benefit of helping to keep it clear. When I first started using it, I was pairing it with a beta hydroxy toner in the morning and evening, and adding my standby benzoyl peroxide product all over my face, chest and back at night. After several weeks of use, I have stopped using the BP all over, since the FTE is taking care of the breakouts. The FTE did purge my skin the first couple of weeks. I was getting whiteheads around my nose and forehead, but at the same time, the texture of my skin and its overall clarity was much improved. The whiteheads are few and far between now, and go away in a day or so. I have a feeling they will stop happening altogether very soon. Still using the BHA liquid product first, letting that sit for a few minutes then following up with the FTE, and am very satisfied!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by IWanUrMoney

I have terribly oily skin. Usually after college or an outing, my face will be like an oil slick! I have to use two facial blotters to absorb all the oil!

After using the FTE, I am SOLD!!! When I first used it, my skin was visibly smoother. And after a week or so, my skin was in a much better condition! It was softer and smoother, clearer with all the redness gone, my pimple scars were diminished and best of all, I'm not an oil slick anymore!! During the evenings, when i blot my face, at most I would use up half a paper. Its a really good improvement.

My mum had also used it, (actually I was sneakily using hers before she got fed up and gave me a bottle), and it worked for her too. Her skin appears softer and smoother, brighter and also some her lines faded abit.

I could say that FTE works for me and my mum but I've heard of friends who had adverse reactions to it so it would be better if u get a sample at first. Just to be careful. and it smells..yeasty or something, its not very pleasant but bearable. I got used to it after awhile.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by nucturn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not the most patient person but after carefully reading some reviews before my purchase I decided to "commit" to the product at least 2 weeks before I give up. I was sold with the promise that the product would make my skin clear and smooth. After trying it for a month, I have to say the product didn't made a significant difference onto my skin. If not I would have notice it! The product is really expensive and I'd expected results which this product didn't deliver. I stopped using after a month and gave the remaining contents to my sister. After trying it for months, she came into conclusion which is similar to mine.
All in all , we saw no difference after using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by chiclush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After hearing so much raves on this miracle water, I decided to get it when i went to hk end of last month. This miracle water is selling for $199 for 215m in Singaporel!!! soo expensive! But I paid only $117 (215ml) in HK. Though its cheaper in HK, but in the long run, It will still be quite expensive for maintence.

Each time after using miracle water (after toner), my face feels so smooth. But seriously I not too sure it is something i should expect from using Miracle Water. I guess I need to use it for at least another 3 months (I been using for only 9 days only) before I can comment the results. Hopefully I can achieve smoother, softer skin. I guess even if I do not much results.

I strongly believe I can see results IF I were to use finish the whole bottle. Good things dont come cheap, isnt it?