April 21, 2014 | 1894 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 9:46:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I purchased this eyeliner in black onyx. This eyeliner ensures that you will have a precise line above your eyelid. The eyeliner also has a soft smudger tip at the other end of the eyeliner for blending. The eyeliner also comes with a self sharpener inside which is really neat. This is a great inexpensive eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by DaisyBlake

Great product! It doesn't smudge unless you touch it - if you touch or try to rub it off with your fingers then it WILL come off. That's very useful when you are trying to wash it off. Great price for this quality product. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by flcndvsx

I have this in black, midnight blue, brown, and gray. It is my favorite pencil to use. The color is great and stays perfectly. It doesn't smudge much at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 5:13:00 AM More reviews by J9xstarrr

For those who said it smudged, maybe they didn't apply any kind of primer or something... or their lids is just way too oily? I myself have oily lids but this is by far the best [pencil] eye liner I've used. It's my HG liner. I love how it runs smoothly and how versatile the application can be. I can apply the line as thin as I want or as thick as I want. I can make it all smokey or just leave it as my liner. I can not live without it, seriously. I use the Black Onyx daily and will continue to love it for the rest of my life.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2008 6:24:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

As with the reviewer a few listings below me, Black Onyx is also my HG eyeliner! I am also surprised at some of the negative reviews. This is everything I want in an everyday eyeliner. I can draw a thin (or thick) line easily with this liner, allowing me to create a dramatic or casual look, depending on my preference. Also, it stays on all day and does not smudge--unless you try super hard to smudge it! The black color defines my eyes nicely too. I'll keep purchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by slapjack

This was the third and last time that I will buy this eyeliner. It applied nicely, but is not very long-lasting, and while it's cheap, it's a little overpriced for how cheaply made it actually is. However, that is not my biggest gripe. Three times the charm - I still cannot get it to "sharpen" itself. You're supposed to simply twist it up, and that works for one click, and then it just stays flat against the tube and won't budge any farther. I've tried twisting it both ways to no avail. Basically, I've purchased three of these for about 1-2 uses a piece. I haven't read any other complaints about this problem, so maybe it's just me that can't figure out the darn thing, but I definitely will not be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by maggiebaker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product may be cheap, but I can tell it is cheaply made also. I have gym three times a week so I want something that will stay! Even on that days I didn't have gym this smudges so bad and makes me look like a racoon!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by RaynaRawrXx

I have this eyeliner in Black Onyx and Midnight Blue, and it is one of my favorite eyeliners! It goes on super smoothly and doesn't smudge. In fact, right now I've been wearing it for about 12 hours and it hasnt smudged or faded. It's a reasonable price and not having to sharpen is a plus! Will definitely purchase in other colors as well,
EDIT: Hmm..I don't know what happened when I was writing this review the first time, but I wore it again on several other occassions and found that it smudged like crazy. Wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by LaurLaur4

My HG eyeliner! Black Onyx! I dont know how anyone could give this a bad review. I have been using this eyeliner for about 5 years and woul Never use anything else.. I am a cosmetologist and have gotten plenty of expensive eyeliners for sample and none of them ever compare to this. and i always get sooooo many compliments.people always tell me it looks so great like liquid liner -they are amazed when i tell them that its a pencil and who its made by. I actually had a client run out tonight and get it after i did her hair thats how much she loved it. I'd say if you didnt like it you should def give it another try...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lena1two3

It smudged so bad, halfway through the day, my eyeliner was all gone...not good, the only thing good is the packaging...you don't have to sharpen....but that's the only plus! Not worth it.