MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

4.1

on 4/11/2004 11:28:00 PM

This colour freaked me out. I stared longingly at it at the MAC counter for the longest time, but simply couldn't bring myself to just lonk the money down ad walk out with it. So I did what any good MUA-er would do - spend an extensive amount of time in Productville researching. And with not a small amount of trepidation, it gave me the gumption I needed to get this little beauty. And a beauty it is! A lovely coral, it sheers out to a lovely pink/hot peach shade. It's definitely shocking, but an NC20 gal like me is more than capable of carrying it off.

on 4/11/2004 11:46:00 AM

I love this color. I bought it along with Prrrr and Spite. I thought Prrrr would be my favorite, but Lychee Luxe is. It is a bit shocking in the tube (someone said, 'old lady coral'), but when you put it on it looks amazing. A nice peach/coral color that looks good with a tan. Two of my friends ask to use my Lychee Luxe ALL the time (hope they buy their own soon). Funny, they don't ask to use my Prrrrr.

on 3/28/2004 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this. It looks very scary in the tube- a bright coral tangerine with shimmer. I figured that like most MAC Lipglasses, this would be sheer. I was wrong. This looks like a Miami Beach bright coral tangerine. Not the look I was going for!!!

on 3/27/2004 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great summer lipgloss. I almost swapped this away on a cold snowy winter weekend, but I remembered that one day summer WILL come back and I'll want to wear this again! Sheer coral with gold shimmer.

on 3/21/2004 6:34:00 PM

I love all my lipglasses as they stay on well. This is a great spring coral color. I was afraid at first that it may be too bright on my fair skin, but it's not- especially when paired with a soft brown liner.

on 3/20/2004 4:37:00 AM

I love this color. It's like tropical punch in the form of lipglass. I think it's probably my favorite lipglass EVER! I usually don't mind using ones with glitter, but since this one doesn't have any, it's even better. =)

Go out and buy this one b/c it's beeeeeeautiful!

on 3/18/2004 3:04:00 AM

Ahhh now this truly is coral..not too pink nor too orange...a great blend with just the right amount of shimmer. I like this better than Chanel's Sirop, which is too pink for me when I'm in a coraly mood (but otherwise pretty). Very pleased!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favourite HG lipglass. I have ordered Sun Set and I hope that it is of the same beautiful quality as Lychee Luxe.

This colour is absolutely gorgeous with a tan and completely the right colour of the moment with all of the corals that are "in". I ADORE it.

on 2/29/2004 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this color i think this might possibly be my favorite lipglass of all time besides tux de lux coral pinkish reminds me of tropical punch verrry pretty and gold shimmer looks great against my pale skin

on 2/24/2004 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Gorgeous coral shade with gold shimmer. This is so wearable because it doesn't turn orange like some corals. Also has the perfect level of pigmentation and is not too bright. Yay!

Recommended for Medium Skin