October 25, 2014 | 1718 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2004 11:46:00 AM More reviews by GenesisEve

I love this color. I bought it along with Prrrr and Spite. I thought Prrrr would be my favorite, but Lychee Luxe is. It is a bit shocking in the tube (someone said, 'old lady coral'), but when you put it on it looks amazing. A nice peach/coral color that looks good with a tan. Two of my friends ask to use my Lychee Luxe ALL the time (hope they buy their own soon). Funny, they don't ask to use my Prrrrr.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2004 3:15:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

I really wanted to like this. It looks very scary in the tube- a bright coral tangerine with shimmer. I figured that like most MAC Lipglasses, this would be sheer. I was wrong. This looks like a Miami Beach bright coral tangerine. Not the look I was going for!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2004 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Orphan_Cat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great summer lipgloss. I almost swapped this away on a cold snowy winter weekend, but I remembered that one day summer WILL come back and I'll want to wear this again! Sheer coral with gold shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2004 6:34:00 PM More reviews by kelles

I love all my lipglasses as they stay on well. This is a great spring coral color. I was afraid at first that it may be too bright on my fair skin, but it's not- especially when paired with a soft brown liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2004 4:37:00 AM More reviews by happylilstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It's like tropical punch in the form of lipglass. I think it's probably my favorite lipglass EVER! I usually don't mind using ones with glitter, but since this one doesn't have any, it's even better. =)

Go out and buy this one b/c it's beeeeeeautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2004 3:04:00 AM More reviews by EyeLuvMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ahhh now this truly is coral..not too pink nor too orange...a great blend with just the right amount of shimmer. I like this better than Chanel's Sirop, which is too pink for me when I'm in a coraly mood (but otherwise pretty). Very pleased!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2004 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite HG lipglass. I have ordered Sun Set and I hope that it is of the same beautiful quality as Lychee Luxe.

This colour is absolutely gorgeous with a tan and completely the right colour of the moment with all of the corals that are "in". I ADORE it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 7:46:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color i think this might possibly be my favorite lipglass of all time besides tux de lux coral pinkish reminds me of tropical punch verrry pretty and gold shimmer looks great against my pale skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 12:29:00 AM More reviews by alison81

Gorgeous coral shade with gold shimmer. This is so wearable because it doesn't turn orange like some corals. Also has the perfect level of pigmentation and is not too bright. Yay!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2004 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Yumsters

Orange/pink/gold shine. Works well alone or with lipstick. Personally, my lips are too full for this color. It makes my lips look very pouty. The consistancy is sticky and hard to get use to, but it lasts a very long time. Don't rub your lips together too much when you wear this or your lips will get dry and the lip gloss dull.