December 17, 2014 | 1847 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by alex193

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really only use this as an eye makeup remover. I slather it on a cotton pad and gently swipe it across my eyes to get rid of liner, shadow, and some but not all mascara. I need unscented moisture around my eyes and this really does a nice job with no irritation. Love it! I can't comment in using it on other body parts. I used it once on the rest of my face and didn't experience any breakouts. I like a lighter facial cream though.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Musoukakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought a small sample of this once to keep in my purse well at school...honestly within 2 minutes of using this stuff my skin would be very dry and peeling. Overall I wish I liked it like most people, but I don't

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Kach100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail of moisturizers. Never have I ever come across a product that calms my skin down so much and leaves it this soft. I use if predominantly on my face as it is truly the only moisturizer i have come across that leaves me with soft skin and does not irritate me. It can get a bit heavy in the hotter months, but that's a given really. I just cannot stress how much I love this product. I have tried myriad high brand products like Clinique and Lancome, as well as other drugstore brands, but this is the only one that does it for me.

Unfortunately, I have only just found out that Aveeno test on animals which is massively disappointing. Animal testing really goes against my ethos so I'm going to have to slowly ween myself off this... :'(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

I love this moisturiser. I actually have a small tube of it at my desk at work for when I need the extra moisture. It is so soothing when I have irritated skin and is so good for the really dry areas like elbows and knees. I really feel like the moisture does last without feeling greasy on the skin for hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by RachelD9311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this lotion. Super smooth texture (think and creamy) with a really light scent. I use this mostly as a hand cream, but it is nice for the body as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 7:20:00 AM More reviews by Laski

This is a nice bodylotion, it quenches skin nicely and sinks in quite quickly. Sometimes I like to take a break from scented products, and for this, it is a really good choice. Unspectacular, but good. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Pauw

Speaking from someone who lives in a very hot and humid country, no, this lotion isn't as fast absorbing as what the bottle and others claim, not unless I turn the aircon on a relatively low temperature prior to using it. I hate that I have to wait a couple of minutes before it finally sinks in my skin so I feel as if there's this layer of goop sitting on top of my skin. To be honest, it's not "watery" enough for my taste. Again, in my hot and humid country, this lotion is sticky. Our lotions are actually lighter, formulated perfectly for our climate here. But that's pretty much what I dislike about this lotion.

Overall, I love everything about it. It's fragrance free which is good for my allergic rhinitis. It comes in a convenient pump packaging. Really moisturizing, can't quite stress more on that. I put this before I go to bed and after an average of 8 hours of sleep, I wake up to amazingly soft skin. And I know how much moisturizing a lotion is if it managed to smoothen out the roughest and ugliest part of my body - MY ELBOW. Only this lotion by aveeno can turn my sand-paper like elbow into smooth velvet-y feel that shocks me everytime.

You also get enough value for the money. I suggest using this while your skin is damp so it'll be fast absorbing and non-sticky and you get to use lesser amount as oppose to applying it in dry bare skin..

Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

i put this on every day after my shower.
This is an OK product for me didn't really make my skin any softer.Its fragrance free but i do want something on my body that smells good.I wouldn't trust this on my face though.Overall i wouldn't recommend/ buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jasamma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really non-irritating lotion, that absorbs quickly, however when I use it on my face, I feel like I'm not really wearing any moisturizer. I'm not a fan of the greasy look, but I like a bit of a dewy look to my moisturizer, and this gives a more matte look. And because of the more matte look, it doesn't really cover up your blemishes, but just leaves them as they are. It does improve them gradually, but it doesn't even them out with that dewy, I just put on moisturizer look, and I kind of prefer that. However it is a really non-irritating moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've heard good thing about Aveeno and decided to try this out. Since it has oatmeal in it, I figured it could calm down any redness.
It goes on well and does moisturize but reeks havoc on my skin! I have very sensitive fair skin that typically doesn't react too often to products. Whenever it does have a reaction...it's pretty undeniable.
after I exfoliate, it seemed to calm the redness. Then, it broke me out ALL over my face. My skin was blotchy, red and breakouts were surfacing/surfaced in a matter of hours.
I also tried wearing it overnight with my usual routine and same effect.
Today, SAME THING.
when I didn't wear it for a few days, my skin was much clearer and normal. In a matter of five hours, this gave me the blotchy acne on my entire face. It makes my nose look bruised it's that bad.

The ingredients are so mixed and random. Doesn't matter if it cannot be used with other products or if my skin just generally hates this, it's an awful product.

I could not recommend to anyone and don't see how anyone can use this and get good results.