April 21, 2014 | 1412 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by barbietwin

found this product from the marie claire (beauty) magazine, my doctor also suggested this to me as my skin was getting dry. the price was decent. my skin improved alot and got alot softer. it was a bit heavy in weight [on face] though other than that it was pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Fuuka1209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG lotion! I seriously cannot use anything else all over my body expect this. My legs are SO SENSITIVE they get rashes with anything that has fragrance. This is soaks in so nicely and it soothing and not sticky. I have repurchased about 4 times now. My only complaint is that I cannot find a big bottle of this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by chrissie99

I have used Aveeno my entire life. I have eczema and Aveeno is a brand guaranteed not to irritate my skin. I find my skin gets tight immediately out of the shower so I slather this all over my face including my eye area. I've been doing research trying to find products that are healthier for me (natural, paraben free etc.). I was on the cosmeticsdatabase.com and this scored very well. For my face regime I use La Mer products but this lotion never leaves my counter and is definitely my go to all purpose lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This cream I feel is more for those with dramatically dry skin.
It's very heavy thick on my skin and it takes a good 30 minutes for my skin to actually absorb it in.
Smells like oats but it's nothing that bothers me.
It is greasy when first applying it on.
Now besides all that, it is a great lotion. My legs feel super baby smooth throughout the day.
Oh yes forgot to mention, when I apply this to my arms (which I don't anymore) I get super itchy. Sooo I just use it on my legs. My arms are not a big fan of the oat.
I just hate how time consuming it is. How long it takes to actually sink in and dry.

When it says within 24 hours you will see a difference, you do.
I haven't repurchased this bottle in like a yr because I don't use lotion every day but i'd like to make it a habit. I recently ran out however and decided to try St Ives Renewing Lotion 24 hours.
It is not as time consuming, my arms have not had any sort of irritation, so I hope it gives the same result with the softness.<3

Btw, I will however repurchase this, because this works wonders for my feet when they are getting dry and cracked!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Selmiiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a really nice moisturizer. It's not greasy, feels really smooth and it moisturizes well. The only thing is that it literally smells like oats. I love perfumed moisturizers so I'm a little biased but this is not odorless, might be the natural ingredients giving off their natural odor or something like that. I don't like it because of this but some might (:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this lotion, as a person with mild psoriasis this lotion works wonderfully. It keeps flakiness and itchiness at bay all day. It absorbs right in so there's no greasy film left on your skin and it's unscented. It's really rich and creamy and best of all it's hypoallergenic. Also, according to cosmeticsdatabase.com it has a very low rating as far as comedogenic and carsonogenic ingredients go. My HG lotion for 3 years now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by roxiegh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This saved my cheeks, when they became very red, irritated, patchy and almost raw from trying out a stupid clean&clear cleanser.
I ended up using this as a night moisturizer (I use very little, since I have oily skin anyway), but very little goes such a long way. I also use it on my body, after a shower.
It's fragrance-free, it contains very few ingredients, the big bottle is so cheap and it moisturizes like nothing else in this world... I mean, this is a must-have. Absolutely amazing.
However, do a test-patch first, in case you may be allergic to the oat-based ingredient present (apparently some people are)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by atlas84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

My everyday hand lotion that I've been using for years. I have an aversion to hand lotions that just feel like grease on my skin (lookin' at you, Lubriderm). This particular lotion is lightweight, absorbs quicky, and makes my hands feel soft and smooth. Being fragrance free is an added bonus. I use this at home and at work, and I know my coworkers steal a few pumps when I'm not looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by ichibandie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

3.8 stars.This lotion works great. I am actually trying to stop wearing foundation and other powder-based make up and just focus on using natural products to cleanse and heal my acne prone skin. One of the main problems for me was to find a moisturiser that stays on and is not too oily or sticky. After a long search, I decided to give Aveeno a try and am quite pleased with the results. It works well in many areas of my face except for my forehead as it tends to form whiteheads for some reason. So i only use a tiny bit on that area. Aside from that, I love how it doesn't give you that oily/shiny display and looks really natural under any type of light. I have been using this for a week so I will commit myself to using it for a year and see how it goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by missalbatross

This is the best moisturizer i've ever used onn my face! It is for body but I use it for my face, it has no fragrance and keeps my allergic reaction prone skin at bay and even...shall I say it? HAPPY! It does have a bit of an oily sheen, but I can live with that. This is the perfect thing for my skin and im completely in love with it!!!