Philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash

4.1

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Diatomaceous Earth, Acrylates/Steareth 20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Panthenol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 12/26/2009 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very mild cleanser with exfoliating granules that are more like sugar. I use it with my Clarisonic in the mornings and have been using it for a week. After using it with the clarisonic, most of the granules have broken down. It is a fine cleanser as my skin is smooth, clean, and clear. I rated it down one lippie because on its own, I don't know how much exfoliation there would be as this is really mild. That is probably a good thing. I will re-rate in a couple of months if I change my mind. Overall, it is a good cleanser and I would purchase this again.

I prefer to exfoliate my face everyday, and this is gentle enough for me to do so. The smell isn't anything fantastic, but it's nothing offensive either. I would recommend exfoliating everyday if you can (unless you have sensitive skin, acne or a skin condition), because exfoliation really does brighten up the skin. I also really like some of the ingredients in this such as the Borago Officinalis Seed Oil (good regenerating oil), and Panthenol (Vitamin B5; reduces inflammation). I would recommend this.

on 12/9/2009 2:18:00 PM

I don't know what to say about this stuff...except, WOW! I've been dealing with my oily skin being dry through my pregnancy which has been almost 7 months now. I've exfoliated daily using Estee Lauder and it seems that I always look like I'm flaky and peeling. Purchased this yesterday and used it this morning for the first time. I'm in love. Not a flake to be seen and my powder went on like silk. If this is what I get after the first use, I can't wait to see what my skin looks like in a week or two. I do wish it was less expensive as I have a feeling this is going to be an HG for me

on 12/8/2009 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best exfoliating face product I've used so far. I kind of bought it on a whim, and before trying it, I considered taking it back because I didn't think it was something I really needed... but it was definitely a good impulse purchase. I use it twice a week and it really is a good addition to my skincare routine. I find that my skin is more balanced during the day and I have smoother skin and less frequent breakouts. Not only that, but this stuff really lasts a while, so it's definitely worth the price!

on 12/7/2009 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is an awesome product. The sephora SA gave me a large sample of this to try out. She told me this is for daytime, and Purity cleanser is meant for nighttime (to breakdown makeup). I can see myself using this every morning. Its the lightest scrub I have ever used, most scrubs are harsh and dry out my skin, but microdelivery is very soothing. This washes well and didnt dry out my skin.

on 11/22/2009 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. Its light with the exfoliation process, but it does have a weird smell. That's the part I'm not to fond of. Other than that its not harsh and leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft.

on 11/21/2009 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have been using PHILOSOPHY PURITY made simple and it a great product but this stuff is on another level it like a power wash for your face it just make your skin look super fresh and glowing Just like you have been for a walk along the beach on a spring day in uk , amazing stuff I am hocked this is my hd skin care product wow wow

on 11/9/2009 10:13:00 AM

I am 31 and have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin (thanks dad!) This product is great since it is very basic and with all gentle ingredients. No redness, irritation or breakouts here! I use this with my Clarisonic (HIGHLY recommended). I use Purity Made Simple in the evening to take off makeup and prep for my retinol. In the morning, I use the Microdelivery to slough off all that happened overnight. GREAT complexion now!

on 11/7/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have used this product for a little over a year, several times a week. I now use it once or twice a week since I started using the Aveeno exfoliating pads (almost 2 months ago). This product works very well for me but I have to make sure that I take enough time to work it into a lather. My skin is always smooth and nice-feeling after I use it; the ingredients agree with my skin, and I will continue to buy it as long as it works. The container is a bit clumsy to squeeze the product out of and the price is up there, but there are a few skin care products which I agree to pay more for, and this "wash" is one of them.

on 11/7/2009 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I got a good size sample of this. When they say it's mild they really mean it. It was so mild it did absolutely nothing for my skin. If you have very sensitive skin then it might be ideal, but it just doesn't work for me. I normally love smaller exfoliating particles like this, but it was ineffective. I much prefer the Mary Kay exfoliating wash to this. I also hated the smell. It was a plasticy scent that bothered me a bit, and I'm not normally sensitive to smells. Besides, Philosophy stuff usuallty smells good. I think I'll keep looking for the perfect exfoliant.