February 27, 2015 | 1865 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by wotstaterseh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great eyeliner if you want to to last ALL day long, and the next day... and the next. It's very black and applies nicely and easily. It is a PAIN to get off though, you need a really good waterproof makeup remover or oil makeup remover and let it sit and then wash it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by rl587

I only ever wear eyeliner on my waterline and I've always had a problem with the eyeliner leaking, smudging or flaking into my eyes. I wanted something long lasting and I could go a whole day without checking in the mirror to make sure it was still perfect. I have sensitive eyes that water very easily, so I should have thought of buying waterproof eyeliner before, stupid me. I got this one yesterday and I really like how strong it is. It does not smudge easily. A lot of people say it's very hard to remove, but it really isn't. I have no problem with that. And the smell is very strong, I'm not a fan of that. But overall, the application process is very easy and smooth and the product does not budge when I put it on my eyes. What I also love is that it's very inexpensive for a great eyeliner. Definitely buying this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good eyeliner for a drug store eyeliner. It's a vibrant black, love the pen applicator and It's dirt cheap, only thing is it's really hard to take off..like really hard to take off!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2010 7:32:00 AM More reviews by cece1030

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up thinking I was getting Wet N Wild without the H20...Where do I begin?...I put it on and the silly stuff stuck to my upper lid...Thinking I had just not been careful...I tried again...This time no getting it off...
When I woke up, my eyes were itching like crazy and stuck together with gunk...I never had any allergic reactions to anything...
I WILL NEVER buy this again...
Save your money...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by SugarFreeSheila

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Having never worn liquid liner in my life, I wanted to finally learn how to apply it. So, I picked up the least expensive one I could find at the drugstore, pulled up the adorable Michelle Phan's instructional YouTube vid, and went at it. My shade is Smoky, by the way. It went on smoothly, and of course the way you position the liquid liner controls the line's thickness. I thought it looked really good! I've always wanted to see how I'd look with liquid liner, and this was the best purchase for a complete NOVICE like me. Well, after washing my face that night with a cleanser that has always been beyond excellent in terms of removing all face & eye makeup (I never use a separate eye makeup remover - nuisance), I saw that everything was gone from my face except for this eyeliner - ha! In fact, it still looked just-applied. People bicker about this, but I say use it to your advantage! After all, it didn't flake or fade unevenly - it just looked as though I had bothered to apply eyeliner that day, which meant I skipped eye makeup altogether for a good 2 days afterward. For those who must remove it, however, an *oil-based* eye makeup remover will do the trick in one fell swoop sans tugging.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by zumaboo989

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I definitely like this liner's brush more than the regular Wet 'n' Wild liquid eyeliner. The formula goes on smooth and it has a pretty good lasting power. It is hard to get off, but I don't really have a problem taking a little bit of extra time to remove my eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by sparkly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It claims to stay on.......and it does!!!

~cons~ you have to SCRUB to get it off

~pros~ like the wand AND stays on like it says it does

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by AmbiguousSage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would never use this to line my entire lash line since it has a tendency to clump lashes and is very difficult to remove. However, I absolutely love this product to do the "tail" part of my cat eye since that is where I get the most smudging. I do that little bit and then do the rest of my lash line with something else. It never smudges and stays put. I use Castor oil to remove and it works like a charm.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by megancat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know why this has such a low rating, I love this stuff! It's extremely waterproof and I really like the formula. It is a little hard to remove with regular makeup remover, but with an oil-based remover like those little oil pads it comes off easily as anything else. I took off one lipstick because I don't really like the applicator (it's a very hard pointy foam tip, but it feels more like the stick part of a q-tip.). Overall I'm very happy and will definitely purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by twilightxsky

I HATE THIS PRODUCT.
as much as i love the felt tip, i'm so lucky i swatched it before i put it on my eyes. ohmigosh. IT TOOK ME 4 DAYS TO GET IT OFF MY HAND. if i had put on my eyes, i bet my eyes would be so irritated just trying to get it off. if you wear eyeliner every day, i guess it would be okay if you don't mind it being on your face for 6 days without re-applying but just think about how bad that would be for your eyes. (i've tried all my make-up removers and all my cleansers to get the eyeliner off my hand)