Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

on 11/4/2010 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner for to use for my Betty Boop Halloween makeup because I didn't want my painted on eyebrows and curliques smudging all night. As other reviewers have mentioned, this product will not come off with soap or water-based remover, however will come right off with oil-based removers or even baby oil. I'd buy this again in a heart beat because it is pigmented and lasts.

Pros: Super cheap (I got mine for $4 at Walgreens), precise applicator, STAYING POWER

Cons: If you make a mistake remove immediately or you won't be able to correct, needs oil to remove.

on 10/25/2010 8:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I thought since the normal liquid liners had such great reviews, the waterproof one must be even better! WRONG. There are so many things wrong with this liner. 1) Applicator is too stiff and thick (that's what she said LOL), so I can't get an even line. 2) Formula sucks so much, it's not very pigmented, but it stays on WAYYY more than it should. I can't even get it off with waterproof makeup remover. It also left black gunk hanging around for 2 days. 3) For this quality I don't think it's worth the $6. It's barely even worth $2. I should've just gotten the non-waterproof liner.

on 10/25/2010 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The best liquid liner out there, far better than any expensive ones I've tried. My eyelids get oily along the day but this stays on like a dream! Applicator is great too, I find it really easy to get a clean, fine line with it.

on 9/10/2010 11:25:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Great eyeliner if you want to to last ALL day long, and the next day... and the next. It's very black and applies nicely and easily. It is a PAIN to get off though, you need a really good waterproof makeup remover or oil makeup remover and let it sit and then wash it off.

on 9/6/2010 3:01:00 PM

I only ever wear eyeliner on my waterline and I've always had a problem with the eyeliner leaking, smudging or flaking into my eyes. I wanted something long lasting and I could go a whole day without checking in the mirror to make sure it was still perfect. I have sensitive eyes that water very easily, so I should have thought of buying waterproof eyeliner before, stupid me. I got this one yesterday and I really like how strong it is. It does not smudge easily. A lot of people say it's very hard to remove, but it really isn't. I have no problem with that. And the smell is very strong, I'm not a fan of that. But overall, the application process is very easy and smooth and the product does not budge when I put it on my eyes. What I also love is that it's very inexpensive for a great eyeliner. Definitely buying this again and again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a pretty good eyeliner for a drug store eyeliner. It's a vibrant black, love the pen applicator and It's dirt cheap, only thing is it's really hard to take off..like really hard to take off!

on 8/10/2010 7:32:00 AM

I picked this up thinking I was getting Wet N Wild without the H20...Where do I begin?...I put it on and the silly stuff stuck to my upper lid...Thinking I had just not been careful...I tried again...This time no getting it off...
When I woke up, my eyes were itching like crazy and stuck together with gunk...I never had any allergic reactions to anything...
I WILL NEVER buy this again...
Save your money...

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Having never worn liquid liner in my life, I wanted to finally learn how to apply it. So, I picked up the least expensive one I could find at the drugstore, pulled up the adorable Michelle Phan's instructional YouTube vid, and went at it. My shade is Smoky, by the way. It went on smoothly, and of course the way you position the liquid liner controls the line's thickness. I thought it looked really good! I've always wanted to see how I'd look with liquid liner, and this was the best purchase for a complete NOVICE like me. Well, after washing my face that night with a cleanser that has always been beyond excellent in terms of removing all face & eye makeup (I never use a separate eye makeup remover - nuisance), I saw that everything was gone from my face except for this eyeliner - ha! In fact, it still looked just-applied. People bicker about this, but I say use it to your advantage! After all, it didn't flake or fade unevenly - it just looked as though I had bothered to apply eyeliner that day, which meant I skipped eye makeup altogether for a good 2 days afterward. For those who must remove it, however, an *oil-based* eye makeup remover will do the trick in one fell swoop sans tugging.

on 7/2/2010 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I definitely like this liner's brush more than the regular Wet 'n' Wild liquid eyeliner. The formula goes on smooth and it has a pretty good lasting power. It is hard to get off, but I don't really have a problem taking a little bit of extra time to remove my eyeliner.

on 7/2/2010 6:44:00 PM

It claims to stay on.......and it does!!!

~cons~ you have to SCRUB to get it off

~pros~ like the wand AND stays on like it says it does