October 21, 2014 | 2015 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by zumaboo989

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I definitely like this liner's brush more than the regular Wet 'n' Wild liquid eyeliner. The formula goes on smooth and it has a pretty good lasting power. It is hard to get off, but I don't really have a problem taking a little bit of extra time to remove my eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by sparkly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It claims to stay on.......and it does!!!

~cons~ you have to SCRUB to get it off

~pros~ like the wand AND stays on like it says it does

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by AmbiguousSage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would never use this to line my entire lash line since it has a tendency to clump lashes and is very difficult to remove. However, I absolutely love this product to do the "tail" part of my cat eye since that is where I get the most smudging. I do that little bit and then do the rest of my lash line with something else. It never smudges and stays put. I use Castor oil to remove and it works like a charm.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by megancat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know why this has such a low rating, I love this stuff! It's extremely waterproof and I really like the formula. It is a little hard to remove with regular makeup remover, but with an oil-based remover like those little oil pads it comes off easily as anything else. I took off one lipstick because I don't really like the applicator (it's a very hard pointy foam tip, but it feels more like the stick part of a q-tip.). Overall I'm very happy and will definitely purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by twilightxsky

I HATE THIS PRODUCT.
as much as i love the felt tip, i'm so lucky i swatched it before i put it on my eyes. ohmigosh. IT TOOK ME 4 DAYS TO GET IT OFF MY HAND. if i had put on my eyes, i bet my eyes would be so irritated just trying to get it off. if you wear eyeliner every day, i guess it would be okay if you don't mind it being on your face for 6 days without re-applying but just think about how bad that would be for your eyes. (i've tried all my make-up removers and all my cleansers to get the eyeliner off my hand)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Consider buying this only if U R an EXPERT in liquid eyelining art and u wanna save some money ..Trust me U cannot practice or experiment liquid eyelining with this thing...

Dries out in seconds ...So if we make a mistake it becomes extremely difficult to remove .

Very cheap ( WnW as always ) ...Costs around U.S $ 3 ... And it's quite pigmented ...But I'm not a pro in liquid eyelining art ...So not for me ! A few more dollars and i'll buy a good one like L'oreal intense liquid lineur or Revlon colorstay...

And the tip is really Pointy !!! Feels like we are drawing with a Sharp Pencil.

It is not only ' H2O proof 'as they claim , to me it's also 'makeup remover proof ' !!!
Mine has already gone to the trash...

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by siyang2

So this product really does what it's supposed to. It is definitly waterproof and smudge proof. However here are the cons:

- takes forever to dry
- if you don't let it dry and you have multiple eyelid folds (like most asians eyelids) when you open your eyes it will go all over your eyelid ruin your makeup and is impossible to remove
- smells like a chemical experiment gone wrong
- burns and stings my eyes

So other than the above cons, you get what you paid for, for this product. I definitly recommend the non-waterproof one it's 100 times better! Trust me. No way am I repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The staying power of this eyeliner is truly amazing! It really is water, grease, and smudge-proof once it dries. But the staying power is just way too much! I haven't actually used this on my eyes yet, 'cos I'm too scared to put it anywhere near my face!

I bought this at Walgreen's and it was my 1st liquid eyeliner (in a bottle). When I got home, I swatched it on the back of my hand to see the texture, color, etc. It took at least 30 seconds to dry, which is too long for me to wait. I really liked how the color was an opaque black, not transparent like some others. I rubbed the eyeliner for a good 15 seconds after it had dried, and was surprised to see that it DID NOT smudge!

But when I went to wash it off my hand an hour later, it wouldn't wash off! I used regular soap, an oil-free eye makeup remover, and then I used some oil from the kitchen to try and dissolve it. Still to no avail. This thing stayed on until the next day, and it faded a bit after tons of scrubbing in the shower. I finally used my DHC Mild Touch Cleansing Oil to remove (I got it in the mail that day!) the last bit of residue, but even with this, I had to rub it in pretty hard.

Bottom line: I'd suggest you only use this if you have an industrial strength eye makeup remover or if you don't mind rubbing your eyes until their raw and sore.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by boise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh my eyeliner!!! I can't help my self of how much I looooove this eyeliner. IT didn't irritate my eyes like other products do, didn't flake, or smudge, or crease or anything!!! It does what it says, stays on long for hours even after a day of sweat addition to my oily lids my liner is still on. and for 4 bucks, you can't beat that!!! I am kinda skeptic of W'nW products, but so far this is my all time favorite liner from both department and drug store liners. Its a great buy, I just with they would come up with more colors ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by auramei

I have oily eyelids, so finding a long-lasting liquid eyeliner is crucial for my everyday routine. With that said, this liquid eyeliner does not perform as well as I'd hoped. I hate it. It strongly smells like chemicals, and it smudges and runs throughout the day. On top of that, it burns my eyes and makes me tear every time I wear it! Two words: No good. I will NOT buy this product again.