Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

on 12/11/2010 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

i ise the grey/blue/black h2o formula. I love it. it's super cheap and does the job for me. i don't use it on my lower lash line, rather, i use it on my upper lash line to create a medium subtle cat-eye line. then, i put on loads of mascara and i finish with an application of mac's ruby woo or russian red. the result is a super sexy, polished retro look.

on 12/11/2010 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm not sure why this has such low reviewers but it worked for me for only $2.99. It stayed on all day. I love the applicator because it is so easy to apply. I like this so much better than the overrated Revlon Colorstay eyeliner-which seems to stay on for only a few hours on me.

on 12/10/2010 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

let me start off by saying THIS IS NOT WATERPROOF. although it is hard to smudge it is not waterproof.....The forumla is nice and true to the black color. i love the felt tip you have more control than the normal brush tip....if you find it to be the opposite cut the tip down a bit. overall i would purchase it again especially since its dirt cheap...

Was deleted (used to be sarah110592)

on 11/30/2010 4:59:00 PM

This eyeliner is very hard to apply with the fat felt applicator. No fine lines are possible. It also is very hard to remove - even with baby oil/oil based removers. The worst part is that it flakes and those little pieces stay on your face/cheeks -- wherever they land. If you don't have any oil handy to remove them they are stuck. I couldn't even scratch them off with a fingernail. Definitely would not repurchase.

on 11/24/2010 11:03:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I've used this eyeliner for over a year and I find its durability decent. It does get thick in the tube though, and that's a pain in the ass because it interferes with application. It's weird when it comes off though, because it comes off in pieces. Not a very good quality eyeliner but it's decent for its price. Probably wouldn't re-purchase.

on 11/23/2010 11:12:00 PM

Ughh! I purchased this in black because the WNW Mega Liquid Liner is my favorite of all time, so I thought, why not? First of all, I hate the brush. I do not like the felt tip, I prefer the brush, but that is a matter of personal preference. The pigment is no where near as dark as the regular formula. It stings BAD when it touches my skin. I have oily lids/very sensitive eyes.

The worst part of this is how bad it transfers! In 20 minutes, I have a duplicate line on my eyelid, ruining my makeup. It's sticky, smeary, and a total waste of money. It's garbage, stick with the regular liquid.

on 11/13/2010 1:50:00 PM

This sucks! If you have oily lids, you can forget about this..after about 30 minutes, it'll smudge.

on 11/4/2010 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner for to use for my Betty Boop Halloween makeup because I didn't want my painted on eyebrows and curliques smudging all night. As other reviewers have mentioned, this product will not come off with soap or water-based remover, however will come right off with oil-based removers or even baby oil. I'd buy this again in a heart beat because it is pigmented and lasts.

Pros: Super cheap (I got mine for $4 at Walgreens), precise applicator, STAYING POWER

Cons: If you make a mistake remove immediately or you won't be able to correct, needs oil to remove.

on 10/25/2010 8:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I thought since the normal liquid liners had such great reviews, the waterproof one must be even better! WRONG. There are so many things wrong with this liner. 1) Applicator is too stiff and thick (that's what she said LOL), so I can't get an even line. 2) Formula sucks so much, it's not very pigmented, but it stays on WAYYY more than it should. I can't even get it off with waterproof makeup remover. It also left black gunk hanging around for 2 days. 3) For this quality I don't think it's worth the $6. It's barely even worth $2. I should've just gotten the non-waterproof liner.

on 10/25/2010 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The best liquid liner out there, far better than any expensive ones I've tried. My eyelids get oily along the day but this stays on like a dream! Applicator is great too, I find it really easy to get a clean, fine line with it.