Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

I thought I would NEVER get it off...had to use two different kinds of eye makeup remover and it took 10 minutes. I didn't think it looked that bad, but it is not worth the trouble to remove it.

I wanted to love this because it's cheap and I like WnW stuff, but nope. The applicator is not so much a "brush".. it's pretty solid. That allows for some precision, but unfortunately the color is so crappy it doesn't matter. It's just a streaky mess. And if you try to go over it to fill in said streaks, it just pushes the color around and it's just as streaky. (And yes, I did shake it before applying as it instructs on the bottle.)

I can't comment on anything else because it looks so crappy it's unwearable for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I must admit that I had low expectations for this. I mean, come on, it costs two bucks. But I was in desperate need of a liquid eyeliner, and so I just picked up the cheapest one I could find. Good thing I did! This is without doubt the longest-wearing eyeliner I've ever come across. It stays on all day, even around the inner and outer corners of the waterline (this is quite an accomplishment; my waterline is normally very oily) This beats Urban Decay's 24/7 pencils and Mac's Liquidlast Liner. This can clearly be a bad point for some people, since it is difficult to remove, but for me, it's the holy grail of eyeliners. It's nicely pigmented, doesn't feel heavy, doesn't make my eyes water, and lasts. So who cares if its packaging may not be the best? I recommend using a long, thin gel eyeliner brush if you're not good with bigger applicators such as the one that comes with this.

A lot of times I find that some cheap makeup is better than the more expensive stuff. Not with this product. It smudged fast, made my eyes feel weird, can't get fine lines, and it was hard to get off because it's waterproof. I'll admit getting a waterproof eyeliner was my own fault, but this stuff was still bad regardless.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Love this product! I use it on my water line every day( even though I know you're not supposed to put liquid liner on your water line, but it's the only thing that stays!) However, I have very sensitive skin and eyes so unless i layer it on top of my Almay liner. It's the only liner I've ever used that actually stays on all day!

RIS, we don't have wet n wild in Singapore and i was grateful that a nice MUA-er sent this for me to try out. OMG! the product is so affordable and it withstand tears, smudging in this humid weather.It's jet black, great for tight lining. Easy to remove, with little effort. It's even darker than MAC blacktrack. I am thinking pin up look.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is extremely cheap. If you're just starting with eyeliner, it's good to try this out. But after wearing this for a couple of hours it smudges and you can see it on your crease already. :[ Not fun at all. It doesn't really dry that fast and sometimes when it dries it dries to a shiny finish. I'd rather use Jordana Fabuliner.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this because I was slowly running on the last legs of the eyeliner pen I got in Japan and my boss said it was a good eyeliner and it is also cheap.

I must be using it wrong because it was horrible on me. I had to lay down another eyeliner first before I could use this one because it would never dry without it, I actually sat there and watched a full episode of Xena (43 minutes), before it was really dry enough to open one eye.

I have tried using it with an eyelid primer first and it makes no difference really, and if I get slightly warm at all it will get wet again and make a line on my upper lid where my lid naturally creases. I also have a terrible time trying to get it off when I'm going to bed at night, it really is H20 proof and also make-up remover proof in some spots.

So it goes with the advertisement that it is water proof and it is a lovely partly shiny black when it is on during where, but it is just to much of a hassle even for the cheap price to get on and off for everyday use. I could just have a really bad body chemistry for this product and it may work for others, but for me this was a waste of my money.

i absolutely love this product. it is waterproof. its not hard to come off all i need is lotion and a napkin. i love how you can make a thin line or a more dramatic look which i love. i have been using this products for almost a year and i am completely satisfied with it. i dont plan on switching eyeliner since i don't think there's anything i would prefer over this. its just the best and works perfectly for me (:

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This liquid eyeliner is jet black, that's what I love about it. However it is a PAIN to remove! It's definitely waterproof and I have to scrub my eye with makeup remover to get it off. If you accidentally mess up and get it on your eyelid, then you're basically screwed as it does not come off with a tissue or cotton swab even if its still wet. If you try to remove your mistake, it will make it into a huge smudge and ruin your eyeshadow.. so you have to be careful! As other people have said, if you get too much on your eyelashes it makes them hard and crunchy and when you apply mascara, they look clumpy. I usually apply the eyeliner on one eye then quickly apply mascara to prevent that problem. Overall I love how long lasting and black this is, but it definitely requires some skill.