October 21, 2014 | 1234 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by CaitlynSteiner11

I bought this in sassy and daring because the packaging was so cute. It's the leopard print one. Holy Lord, it smells HORRIBLE. It's way too strong and overpowering. It reminds me of old lady perfume. I love the cherry one though. Just stay far far away from the leopard.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm so glad I finally tried this! I have very long, moderately thick hair that I only like to wash once every other day. I have "scalp issues" (scalp psoriasis along the back of my hairline) and my hair is also chemically treated (had a wave perm a few months ago) so it's definitely best that I don't wash my hair daily. I don't have an overly oily scalp, but I hate the way my hair looks dull and flat and doesn't have the body that it does the first day I wash it. This makes my hair look just as nice as it does the day I wash it, and it makes my hair smell great! (I bought the Floral and Flirty version.) My hair is a medium brown with a hint of gold and red in it (naturally) and this didn't leave a white powder at all. It blended in perfectly. I will definitely continue to use this. Maybe I'll now be able to stretch my shampoo days even more! That would be great for my scalp!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by Silfor

Best. Thing. Ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Astera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this on manager's special at my local Kroger and decided- heck why not- it's only $3! I wish I had grabbed more. I got the "blush" one- it was amazing! It didn't leave ridiculous build up and it brushed out wonderfully! My only problem is I can't find it anywhere! I really enjoyed it and I want to repurchase it again- when I find it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by kata8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite dry shampoo! It smells great and refreshes my hair when it is looking a little greasy. I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by teabbl

I have tried many different brands and this is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by jerzia03

OMGGG. I freakin love this stuff, like NO JOKE. I have the worst oily hair ever and this is THEEE BEST dry shampoo I've tried. I've tried Tresemme, Dove, Sally's So Gorgeous brand - all garbage! OMG I could just rave about this all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Freakin Amazing!

HG hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!! I have the wild (leopard print design) one and it smells AMAZING. This product adds loads of volume to my hair and makes my hair bouncier and smoother. And of course, my hair smells amazing after using this stuff on it! I like the design of this product too and is eye catching. I use this product on nights when I've not washed my hair (I wash my hair every two nights) as a dry shampoo but I've also used this stuff in the past when I simply want more volume in my hair or when I'm having a bad hair day, and it does a great job! I really recommend this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lipstickinpink

My favourite dry shampoo! Defs, a HG!!

I don't have oily hair/scalp. I can go 2 days max. without washing and my hair is fine. However, by the third day... I hair needs this!

I own the "blush" one and I know I'm brunette and should use their coloured ones, but if you actually take time to rub it in properly you don't need it. The scents don't bother me at all, as soon as it's in your hair you can't smell it at all.