September 30, 2014 | 968 users online

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Freakin Amazing!

HG hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!! I have the wild (leopard print design) one and it smells AMAZING. This product adds loads of volume to my hair and makes my hair bouncier and smoother. And of course, my hair smells amazing after using this stuff on it! I like the design of this product too and is eye catching. I use this product on nights when I've not washed my hair (I wash my hair every two nights) as a dry shampoo but I've also used this stuff in the past when I simply want more volume in my hair or when I'm having a bad hair day, and it does a great job! I really recommend this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lipstickinpink

My favourite dry shampoo! Defs, a HG!!

I don't have oily hair/scalp. I can go 2 days max. without washing and my hair is fine. However, by the third day... I hair needs this!

I own the "blush" one and I know I'm brunette and should use their coloured ones, but if you actually take time to rub it in properly you don't need it. The scents don't bother me at all, as soon as it's in your hair you can't smell it at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff totally rocks. I have naturally straight and thick dark brown hair. My hair doesn't get greasy often, I could easily go 2 or 3 days without washing my hair, but sometimes my hair gets a little greasy and flat at the roots and that's when this Batiste dry shampoo comes in! I first heard about this product on the Gh0stparties makeup blog and I found it for $7.99 at Rexall, I bought the "blush" scent, though next time I'll just buy the original. I spray it on my roots and brush it out, it absorbs the oil and gives my hair great volume! The smell is wonderful and fresh, but again I think I prefer just the basic original. I then put some Macadamia hair oil on the ends of my hair and my hair looks and feels better than it normally does when I wash it in the shower!

This stuff is magic, and in the summer I can see this being an absolute must-have. I totally get the dry shampoo craze now, it makes life easier! Also, compared to other dry shampoo brands, the Batiste is a great value for the size and price. Most dry shampoos come in tiny bottles and are twice the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

First of all, the price is pretty good compared to the amount of product you are getting when you purchase this item. If you buy it at a store like TJ Maxx or Ross, the price will be around 5 to 6 dollars. But if you buy it at Ulta, the price will be 8 dollars. Second of all, this dry shampoo is amazing. When I haven't washed my hair for a while, all I do is spray the dry shampoo in my hair and it pretty much sucks all the grease out ! My only complaint is if you spray it too close to your hair, your hair will be white. Also, the dry shampoo for blondes is not my favorite. It claims to highlight your hair but it really turns your hair a whitish blonde color. Lastly, I am obsessed with the way it smells. Right now I own the flower scented dry shampoo and that is my favorite I have owned so far. **Forgot to mention this but they also make travel size dry shampoos for $3 that can be purchased at Ulta***

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by avanee7911

I bought the blonde Batiste today and used it as soon as I got home.
First, it is yellow tinted but it isn't overpowering. I blended it gently with my fingers and then my boar hair brush. I almost immediately noticed an improvement, and I was able to easily style my hair. Second, IT IS THE BEST smelling dry shampoo I've ever used. It smells sweet but not overpowering. It almost reminds of philosophy perfume. It smells feminine. I have previously tried Oscar Blandi pronto invisible, Suave, baby powder and Tresmee. As far as packaging it is self explanatory, but I noticed quite a bit comes out at ones. Some of the yellow was left on the ring at the base. Luckily, the cap covers this. I could see how a drip could accumulate, but I haven't experienced this yet. I paid 7.99$ at Ulta and I feel good about this because my Oscar Blandi sample was 10$!
I plan to re-review this after using it and going back to work.
The purpose of this for me ....I recently went short (chin length) and got full highlights. I work twelve hour shifts and I always feel (and often look) greasy as 7 am rolls around. I am hoping to go back to washing at least every other day. I hope this is the trick!

I bought this after reading reviews on here.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by LisandBobbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have put off reviewing this for too long, and it deserves 5 stars! I am on my approximately 8th (or more) canister of this, and it's the only dry shampoo I'll use - I'm not even tempted to try another brand anymore (and that's saying something). I have dark, long hair and on my 2nd day hair I spray the roots, or put my hair in a ponytail and kind of lightly coat all the hair. I let it sit for maybe 10 seconds before I massage the product into my hair. I never need to actually brush it through, it disappears on it's own. It really does take away the greasy look that dark hair gets, and it gives hair some texture and body. I'm always using this product and I don't get build-up that isn't washed out by my shampoo. This is nice if you want your hair to have a clean scent, are leaving the gym, running late to class, or just don't feel like washing your hair. I have used a few other brands (Kloraine, got2b, tresemme, etc) and none really compare to Batiste and it's a great price point.You should try this product! TIP: if you find it's not absorbing/disappearing into your hair then you need to hold the can further away when spraying, and not concentrate too much on one area. Also, massage massage the product in.

*Edit*
I am still IN LOVE with this product, I am never without it. I normally get the "wild" canister which has a softer scent, the tropical one is nice but can smell pretty strong. I never buy back-ups of anything really but I just bought four cans of this so I won't have to think about buying it for awhile. Great product at a great price point! I recommend! (Although I am tempted to try the dry shampoo from CAKE just to compare )

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by mardelmar

I'm not a huge fan of dry shampoos. In my country we normally get a shower every single day so at first I wasn't sure why someone would be so lazy to use this product and not wash his/her hair normally. Then I travelled to Great Britain and realized that it was a fuc***g nigthmare to style your hair every single day because of the nasty weather.

So I gave it a try. It does absorb oil perfectly and really really cleans your hair, but I didn´t like it at all. First of all, the powder is white, so you have to brush your hair like crazy to make it disappear. I wanted to use a dry shampoo because I don´t want to straight my hair every slinge day, but if I have to brush it in order to make the white powder disappear, I will have to use my GHD anyway. But even if you brush it like crazy, this shampoo will leaves a weird feeling in your hair, you can feel the powder in your hair everytime you touch it. It´s disgusting.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by TrinaBee

This has alcohol in it and I'm pretty sure it's been drying my hair out because ever since I started using this, sure the oil is gone but my hair is like really frizzy and damaged looking. Not good for people who have damaged or dry hair unfortunately :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by miuization

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It makes hair very dry, electric and tangled. Hair wont move after you've sprayed it in and it's a bit sticky to touch. Also if you have dark hair it will look white/grey when you're not careful enouch to brush it out.