Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 5/12/2014 9:17:00 PM

Does not leave the hair feeling fresh or clean. My hair feels sticky and with white residue after using it. Sephora in house brand works so much better. A lousy product

on 5/9/2014 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love batiste dry shampoos! Currently have the cherry one. It does leave you feeling clean and adding volume to the hair. If you have black hair it can make it look grey - which is a downside.

After trying every known dry shampoo to man Batiste is by far my favorite. You can't beat the cost too & it is carried at so many stores! Not cakey, doesn't turn my hair white, easily works into roots & smells fine. I can dry shampoo for a couple of days in a row without it looking like a hot mess.

on 5/5/2014 1:01:00 AM

The best dry shampoos I've ever used. I can go 3-4 days without having to wash my hair. I have really dark hair, almost black and the brunette with a hint of color works amazingly because it does not leave a white residue. It gives me volume and it doesn't not make me feel gross like other dry shampoos. I've repurchased this maybe over 10 times. I will never use anything else!

on 4/30/2014 10:08:00 PM

I lovee this dry shampoo only one ive ever and will ever use Only thing i have to say is DO NOT BUY OR USE IN ANY WAY THE XXL VOLUME VERSION its in a pink and and silver bottle ,its as if its infuses with hairspray so when you spray it in your hair its never moving again so it just ends up as one big clump of hair

on 4/29/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

gives volume, cleans oils, and smells amazing

on 4/28/2014 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really like the dry shampoo fantastic for people with grouse oily hair like mine :p and for days when I can't b bothered fully washing my hair

on 4/27/2014 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I use the blonde shade. It helps when my roots start showing. It's by far the best dry shampoo I have EVER used, and I have tried most brands.

on 4/26/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Even if I don't have greasy hair I use it to add volume to my hair, the ones that match the colour of your hair are the best and you don't need to blend it in! Recommend highly!

on 4/21/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've tried a handful of other dry shampoos trying to find a little cheaper alternative to this. So far I haven't found one. It is a great dry shampoo. I usually buy the cheeky scent and I have dark hair. It does leave a slight white cast, but nothing near some of the others I've tried.

Will definitely continue rebuying until I find something better.

Video Reviews & Tutorials