September 16, 2014 | 1503 users online

Lip Treatments - BeneFit Cosmetics - Lip Plump

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2005 11:31:00 PM More reviews by dnc340

This is a great product as a lip color base, but I don't really find that it plumps my lips up or makes them look all that much fuller. It does make my lipgloss last longer though and keeps my lipstick and lipliner from bleeding which I do like!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2005 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Doodlepig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Has anyone noticed that when you apply lipstick over this that the color lightens up about 2 shades. Not worth the money

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2005 5:28:00 AM More reviews by suzyqz

This product was horrible. Doesn't plump lips at all and totally changes the color of the lipstick that you put on top of it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2005 10:33:00 PM More reviews by vophsi12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this unexpetedly. I have made this a habit every morning before applying any lip color. Applied all over the lips and contours of the lips, after it drys and you apply your lip products, it definetly gives you a fuller pout. More natural looking than lip fusion and city lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2005 9:07:00 PM More reviews by ItalianBaybeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It makes great concealer...(I'm the 100th poster! Yippie Hooray!)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2005 10:05:00 PM More reviews by luckylady214

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was extremely disappointed with this Product from the BENEFIT line. It's NOT a gloss & it did not plump the lips. It is more of a primer for the lips. I definitely will NOT buy this again. Duwop Venom, Freeze 24/7, & Two Faced Lip fusion works much better. However it works pretty good for concealing dark circles LOL,which is not it's purpose. Save your money, Gals!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2005 3:44:00 PM More reviews by zygotica16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was snookered! This is just an awful product - it's like concealer for your mouth. Plumped nothing.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2005 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Harlequinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff doesn't work. It is this chalky skin colored stuff that you are supposed to put on your lips before lipstick. It doesn't plump AT ALL. Don't waste your money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 8:05:00 PM More reviews by punkysus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This barely thickened my lips- Though I experimented and applied it to one side of my lip and saw a slight difference. It did wonders on my mom, so I have rather mixed ideas. The texture is easy to blend as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 10:57:00 PM More reviews by surfergirl_81

I give this a score of two because you do get a generous amount and a little of this goes a long way - also I didn't mind the wand since I prefer wand glosses. It also held my lipstick on longer it seemed. This product is misleading though. Not only did it not plump my lips, but you could virtually get the same effect by dabbing a few drops of foundation on your lips and rubbing it in. I found it to be another product from Benefit that I didn't like.