BeneFit Cosmetics Lip Plump

2.3

on 4/7/2005 11:31:00 PM

This is a great product as a lip color base, but I don't really find that it plumps my lips up or makes them look all that much fuller. It does make my lipgloss last longer though and keeps my lipstick and lipliner from bleeding which I do like!

on 4/1/2005 10:47:00 PM

Has anyone noticed that when you apply lipstick over this that the color lightens up about 2 shades. Not worth the money

on 3/29/2005 5:28:00 AM

This product was horrible. Doesn't plump lips at all and totally changes the color of the lipstick that you put on top of it!!

on 3/27/2005 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this unexpetedly. I have made this a habit every morning before applying any lip color. Applied all over the lips and contours of the lips, after it drys and you apply your lip products, it definetly gives you a fuller pout. More natural looking than lip fusion and city lips.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

It makes great concealer...(I'm the 100th poster! Yippie Hooray!)

on 2/18/2005 10:05:00 PM

I was extremely disappointed with this Product from the BENEFIT line. It's NOT a gloss & it did not plump the lips. It is more of a primer for the lips. I definitely will NOT buy this again. Duwop Venom, Freeze 24/7, & Two Faced Lip fusion works much better. However it works pretty good for concealing dark circles LOL,which is not it's purpose. Save your money, Gals!!!!

on 2/15/2005 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was snookered! This is just an awful product - it's like concealer for your mouth. Plumped nothing.

on 2/15/2005 1:09:00 AM

This stuff doesn't work. It is this chalky skin colored stuff that you are supposed to put on your lips before lipstick. It doesn't plump AT ALL. Don't waste your money!

on 1/14/2005 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This barely thickened my lips- Though I experimented and applied it to one side of my lip and saw a slight difference. It did wonders on my mom, so I have rather mixed ideas. The texture is easy to blend as well.

I give this a score of two because you do get a generous amount and a little of this goes a long way - also I didn't mind the wand since I prefer wand glosses. It also held my lipstick on longer it seemed. This product is misleading though. Not only did it not plump my lips, but you could virtually get the same effect by dabbing a few drops of foundation on your lips and rubbing it in. I found it to be another product from Benefit that I didn't like.

Popular Lip Treatments