E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

For only one dollar, this stuff is great! I sometimes use it on my brows, and it's very nice, but I normally love using this for my lower lashes, I'm not a fan of the mascara on the bottom lashes look, but I like using this to just darken the lashes a little bit. It's also great for a super natural look to use on your lashes instead of mascara, for a quick, and nautral summer look! Stays on well, and washes off super easily, and for only a dollar, I'll be rebuying this! :)

use both sides for my brows only. holds em in place all day long! and for a dollar it can't be beat. doesn't last as long as i'd like(about a month, give or take) but again, for a dollar that's amazing. on my 2nd tube and will continue to purchase over and over.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh my God, I love this stuff!! I should wear this from long time ago!! Now, I pretty much use this everyday. Sunscreen, loose powder, tinted lip balm, this clear mascara and I'm ready to go. From what I've read, most people use this for their brows only, but not for me, I'm using this everyday for my lashes only since my eyebrows already thick and neat. It curls my lashes and hold them pretty well without being scared of smudges!! Good for everyday look, and I'll buy the back up

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

This beats Sephora Lash & Eyebrow Mascara hands down and its only $1. I put it on in the morning and in the evening it still holds my bushy brows tight, i haven't noticed any flaking so i am sold. I haven't tried it as mascara, i use both sides for the brows. The downside is there's so little product i doubt it will last long if used daily but its only a buck so that's ok i guess. I will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I don't use this on my lashes, but i use both sides as brow gel and it's the ONLY thing i can use on them. My brows are extremely unruly and often go off in weird directions, i've tried other brow gels and waxes but nothing holds my brows in place like this stuff. The hairs do not budge an inch when i use this, and it still looks natural, not stiff or wet. Huge plus that it's only $1 (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only left the product on for a few minutes (it's close to bedtime) just to try it out. It does make my eyelashes seem longer but that could just be from making them more straight since they're usually pointed at an angle to the left or right. I will update with a higher rating if anyone else notices the change. (I don't normally wear mascara).

update- so I put it on one eye, and asked dh which eye was different, lol, he got it right so I will give it one more lippie.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm not one to put clear gloss on my lashes, but I can NEVER leave the house without making sure my eyebrows are in place and this product, I never have to worry about wild caveman brows getting all crazy.

Every morning I fill in my brows and place the wet gloss over them and it never smudges my work and puts my brows in place. It's GREAT!

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Perfect! The brow/eyelash packaging is brilliant and effective! I;m the type of girl who loves long lashes, but hate mascara! I have stick straight lashes, so I curl my lashes then apply this! And it stays! And I love how the brow gel is a separate side, because I know my brow powder gets into the gel, and I'd hate to have that on my eyelashes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this stuff! I use it primarily on my lashes, after using mascara and letting it dry. I then use the gloss to further separate and lenghten my lashes, which this does very well. I use the brow brush as opposed to the lash brush, because the bristles are smaller and closer together...... I've never actually tried the lash brush side(maybe I should ). When I run out of the gel on the brow side, I'll just switch the brushes around. It does do a great job at reigning in my normally wild eyebrows as well. The fact that it only cost a dollar makes it an amazing find!!!! I will totally buy this again. Love it!

I hardly use mascara, but I use this. I don't have curled up lashes so it helps after using my eye lash curler. I do like the eye brow brush end, but don't use it as often. Overall it's great.

Popular Mascaras