September 2, 2014 | 1819 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by viesugiarto

Ooohh...what can i say? I really LOOOOOVE this product! I wear it everyday, both of it (eyelash & eyebrow)...This product keeps my brow well-shaped and makes my eyelash beautiful even without any mascara! And the most important is, it stays all day long! I don't want to wear mascara everyday coz it hardly to remove & makes my eyelashes fall :( So, this is my alternative and it works as i expected :D

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The mascara holds my eyelashes really well. I haven't find it particularly shaped my eyebrows but whenever I use this I can feel that I have dried up eyebrows/lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Estitxu

It's just great!! The product in both sides is the same, the changes are the wands, which fit what you need. It really makes your brows stay on place and gives that natural gloss to your lashes without making them look as if they had something on!
And for that price... Just Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Brilliant brilliant brow gel. My brows tend to move around because of my sweeping fringe, but this keeps them in place. For 1.50 you can't go wrong at all. I use both ends of the tube for my brows and it may sound weird, but the lash brush actually works better on my brows than the brow brush!!!!!! I'm not complaining though! Great product that i will continue to repurchase. I love E.L.F. products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Nnalie

I've tried a few such items over the years, as I have rather wild eyebrows.
What I love about this: It is completely effective, has no scent, does not "flake" if your eyebrows get mussed a little, and its easy to get the hairs back in place if you have....say, just taken off a sweater or something. And its dirt cheap.
Also, it isn't "too" glossy.
I use both ends of this for my eye brows. There isn't much product, but because it is split into halves, you can get more of it out than you'd be able to get from a longer tube. So it probably evens out, considering the price.

I'm really starting to love ELF more and more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by xbebe18x

I've been using Anastasia Brow Gel for years and came across E.L.F gel and instantly fell in love with this!
Both of them work the same except for the scent. What I loved about ABG was the smell! But hey,I now save $20 every time I run out. AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is an amazing brow gel!!!!!!

however, this product does not last very long before each side of the tubes run out. BUT, its only a dollar! so its fine to restock :) i love ELF so much!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by mmmarzan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product but it turns out I didn't even need this at all. When I put it on, it just made my brow pencil look really bad. I didn't hold my lashes. And whenever I use this stuff it makes the skin under my brows itch so I think I might be allergic to it. I even tried it under my mascara which made it look bad as well. Turns out I don't even need this product. The brow side and lash side are the exact same thing. I'm thinking about just removing the gel in the container and adding my AVG in it instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product for grooming and holding my brows and has more hold than Great Lash Clear. I don't really use it for my lashes, so I'll probably use both ends for my brows, since there's so little product in the tube. The price is great, and the packaging isn't bulky, which is nice, but it would be good to have more actual product to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by msmocha30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great base for your mascara. I have hard to tame eyelashes and this helps with daily mascara application. Price is right too!