August 21, 2014 | 1308 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara Waterproof

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2008 6:03:00 PM More reviews by nonplussed

So disappointing! It holds a curl alright, but otherwise.. It clumps terribly and I had smudges under my eyes after wearing it for only a few hours! It's a good thing I didn't pay much for this product because I will not be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2008 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Iffath98

This is not "great" as it sounds. It is waterproof BUT It clumps if you put on too much, and it is soooooooo hard to take off even with waterproof eye makeup remover. I get undereye dark circles, and this continues for several days even after removing the product. It also made my eyelashes fall off sometimes when overused and the applicator is not very effective. It is one of the cheapest waterproof mascaras out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by lilsweetkaz

This mascara does absolutely nothing... I've never used such a lacking mascara before! It doesnt lengthen, volumize or anything... totally dislike it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by mickeyokc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only mascara that does the job for me. I have straight lashes that I have to curl, and this mascara holds the curl. I have tried all kinds of expensive mascaras and my curl always falls.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 11:10:00 AM More reviews by mulove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must say that the Great Lash Mascara Waterproof does the job. I hated regular Great Lash, but I kept hearing about the waterproof version so I tried it out. I have straight lashes which I must curl before I use mascara and this mascara kept my lashes curled all day long. It doesn't clump, smudge or flake. It's not for those who are looking for dramatic effect. It creates 'your eye lashes, but better' look and lasts all day without gettin messy. Personally, I haven't found any negatives that many of the other reviewers have found with this product. I'll buy them again without a doubt. It's one of the cheapest ones out ther and they often on sale.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 6:28:00 PM More reviews by obzessd

Terrible terrible terrible. Got this free, used it a couple times, threw it out. It didn't do a single thing for my short, straight lashes, and the bristles are so ungainly that I left marks against my upper eyelid (from me futilely trying to get more product on my lashes). Try CG Professional or LashExact if you want a drugstore mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by tshinn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have heard so many great thing about Great Lash and how so many makeup artists love it. Well, I guess the Waterproof version is not included in this esteemed category. Basically, this stuff sucks. And, it is not even waterproof! After a day of wear at work, I saw smudges under my eyes. Moreover, this product made my lashes stick straight out and there was no curl at all. I had even used my beloved Shu Uemura curler before applying and yet the mascara dragged the curl down and pulled it out. My lashes had no volume either. I felt I had to apply several coats to get any coverage and of course doing so caused a clump situation. I just threw it out. So, it is only Marathon for this girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Neshika

I wonder why this has such a low score? I love this mascara, I only need one coat and my lashes look great all day long. I sometimes try other brands, but end up going back to this one.. I will continue buying this :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara was ok. I uses this first since it was one of the few mascaras that would hold the curl on my eye-lashes. But I wanted something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by ILoveGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not much of a mascara girl, but I like it. I just apply one coat since my lashes are pretty long. It's definitely waterproof and hard to take off. Not too bad though. I would buy it again.