April 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

I bought this foundation for my sister and she is NC15, the product has a nice medium matte coverage, but the only problem is it does oxidize quite a bit, so it starts looking orange on her. The smell is also strong, but it does settle.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by AnneyD

This foundation offers great coverage and can last all day, however, for me, it feels heavy on the skin which is why I would not repurchase this product again. Also I found that the tone was overly yellow and slightly aggravated my skin. I think this is a good foundation to use for special occasions or once in a while but definitely not an everyday foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by ElenaMis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation has to be known. I mean, at first I bought it this winter when I was dealing with skin problems due to hormonal problems, and it was simply a medium-full coverage foundation, sometimes even too heavy. 2/3 weeks later I discovered that you have to try on your skin this product to understand the perfect amount to use, the right way to apply it etc. Everyone is different, I think that there's not a universal correct use, you have to learn what is best for you.
Anyway, now my skin problems are quite solved, and if in the first weeks I was using 3 pumps of foundation I soon learned that only 1 and half, correctly apply, was enough. I love it, even if now that is summer (in Italy is very hot) I often tend to use something lighter.
I wouldn't recommend this to a dry skin, and also not for those who are really oily (I believe). It lasts pretty well, specially with powder (I use the Stay Matte). The smell I don't mind it, I never noticed something really strange, specially few minutes after the application.
For those who are complaining about the color and the finish I can only say that one of the best thing at MAC is that you can get samples to try few days at home what you're gonna buy. Too yellow/orange? Don't use the NC but the NW. I absolutely suggest everybody to try samples at home before buying something expensive.
Oh, I'm very fair, and NC15 is really perfect for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

My faaaav Mac foundation. I've tried Pro Longwear as well as Studio Fix(the regular one) and this one is the best for sensitive skin because it's not as thick as Pro Longwear but still covers really, REALLY well. You can also mix this with other foundations to create a custom shade and it doesn't get progressively oily throughout the day. The only thing is I wish it came with a pump but you can buy one separately. It's also not too expensive!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Hanbanana188

This is the first high end foundation i have bought and i loved it the first time i put it on i have really oily skin and and acne don't get me wrong it has brilliant coverage but it seems to oxidise on my skin and leave me looking orange even though i am really pale it looks even worse the colour i use is NC15 it smells horrible and it has made my acne worse . I am trying to use it up because it cost a bit for a 14 year old so i am mixing it with my favourite foundation max factor lasting performance and i lt looks so much better the colour is to yellow toned for me but i am making it work by mixing a more pink toned foundation . overall i would not waste my money on this foundation its not worth it the only thing i like it the packaging because it looks expensive but wouldn't be good for traveling because its glass .

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by soyyomonica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this foundation. I tried nc42, and it was too orange. I then exchanged it for a nc40 and it made me look to yellow. After 3 hours it slides off my face and look like an oily mess. My HG foundation is Revlon Colorstay (360 golden caramel) is 100% way better than the Mac SFF! Don't recommend, will not repurchase!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by irf7

I loved this foundation once I applied it as it gave me great coverage (a little too much). It looked great, the colour was perfect but after about an hour or two my skin started to get overly sensitive and I have never experienced sensitive skin with many products. At the end of the day when I took off my makeup, I broke out on my my cheeks. I wouldn't repurchase + the product smells so bad. The smell lingers as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I might buy this again but they gave me the wrong color so I looked really orange and dark and it melts of my face and look greasy

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by chrisedwards

I really did not like this foundation. With my dry skin it seemed to really show the dry areas after a while and it looked really ugly! It's also just doesn't feel good on the face and I would never ever use this foundation again... I'm very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by maimaimaired

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really like my mac fluid SPF15 foundation(nw47) it stays on my face all day and my face stays matte in the summer. as much as it cost I think it should come with a pump that's way I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 for the packaging and the smell is a little strange when first applying it but the smell fades shortly haven't had any brakeouts so far so good.