NARS Amour

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 3/6/2008 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Love this color, its very flattering on darker colors too because it actually shows up. ive been tanning and im an NC 44 45 right now, and i wanted a soft pinky peach blush, orgasm doesnt even show up on my hand if i try it, so i decided to try out amour. i have oily skin so it was probably a better option anyway since its matte. the color looks amazing on, i know it looks a little boring in the pan. it looks great with a smokey eye and a soft pink lip or nude lipstick, plus it looks great for everyday as well which is hard to find. I also tried layering this with other nars blushes and it looks beautiful, this past saturday for an engagement party i put amour on first then crazed over it, and used albatross as a highlighter, and i cant belive how great it turned out. Basically run and get amour, i promise you'll find so many ways to use it

on 2/26/2008 3:36:00 PM

I got this as a RAOK and I'm so pleased! At first glance the color-a matte peach-seemed flat and boring to me. I swept it on over bronzer, and I got the most gorgeous glow! I love Orgasm but this shows up better on me and the matte is more appropriate for daytime. I love layering Orgasm on top for a nighttime glow.

on 2/24/2008 12:10:00 AM

LOVE this color. Very natural and looks like a natural flush w/o the glitter. I used Orgasm and liked the color but not the shimmer. This is a little rosier as opposed to pink per Orgasm. Most natural looking blush I have used.

on 2/21/2008 10:54:00 PM

Overall I think this is a great color. I tried Nars blush in orgasm, but I just can't deal with the glitter. Gives me a nice pinkish glow - lasts a pretty long time.

on 2/6/2008 12:19:00 PM

I LOVE IT ! After reading reviews and the Hype of Nars Orgasm, i bought Nars Amour because is a Peachy Pink without the Shimmer.
I don't like shimmery blushes, i am not a fan of shiny sparkles over my face. Because i prefer the natural blushed look i bought Nars Amour and i have to say i am more than impressed.
This is my first Nars Blush. Is just PERFECT ! High Pigmented. I just use a little touch and i got this perfect blush color on my face, but very natural, like my own natural blush.
I highly recommend this Blush. LOVE IT !

on 1/27/2008 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Basically this is a perfect matte peachy pink blusher. I can use this everyday if i wanted. Really pretty. I have to layer it a bit to get the look i want though.

on 1/21/2008 1:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

**** click continued to view pic **** Amour is a warm-toned peachy-pink matte blush. This is a great no-brainer shade for everyday and completely office-appropriate, provided you apply it with a stippling/skunk brush of some sort because it's very pigmented! If applied with a heavy hand it can look too terra cotta on my NC30 complexion. I usually wear smokey eyes and a natural or nude lip and Amour compliments the look perfectly. It's not horribly unique or special, but every girl needs a basic matte peachy-pink blush in their arsenal - it's like the shimmery champagne highlighting e/s of blushes!

continued >>

on 1/8/2008 10:44:00 PM

I love this blush!!! It's a beautiful peach pink, that looks way better than orgasm on me. I am loving this blush! I got mine on Ebay for 14$ so I thought I would try it out, I'm glad I did!

on 1/6/2008 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

*Picture Included (swatch coming)*

I am SO loving this blush! It is a very versatile peachy pink that has quickly become a staple for me. I love that it is matte because I'm obsessed with shimmery eye makeup and I think that shimmery blush and eyeshadow together is over-the-top. It looks ugly in the pan, but it is amazing on the skin. It's not chalky at all and is nicely pigmented. I only need to dab the brush into the pan a little to get the perfect amount to apply on my cheeks. This blush really lives up to the NARS blush hype and I cannot wait until I get more!

***UPDATE***Though I've now grown to love matte and shimmery blushes, this is still one of my favorite blushes. In fact, it is probably one of THE favorites (I have a lot of blushes so I can't just choose one favorite! hehe).

continued >>

on 12/27/2007 10:48:00 AM

Having mature skin, I try to stay away from anything glittery and stick to matte cosmetics. I also have Orgasm Powder Blush but found it to be pale on my warm toned skin and very sparkly. Amour works perfectly for me. It gives my face a nice healthy glow. I do agree that a little goes a long way. For an added touch in the evening, I will swipe Orgasm Cream Blush on my cheekbones. The two work very well together.

Popular Blush Products