December 21, 2014 | 1312 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by meg_d

Overall I think this is a great color. I tried Nars blush in orgasm, but I just can't deal with the glitter. Gives me a nice pinkish glow - lasts a pretty long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2008 12:19:00 PM More reviews by maquillaje8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE IT ! After reading reviews and the Hype of Nars Orgasm, i bought Nars Amour because is a Peachy Pink without the Shimmer.
I don't like shimmery blushes, i am not a fan of shiny sparkles over my face. Because i prefer the natural blushed look i bought Nars Amour and i have to say i am more than impressed.
This is my first Nars Blush. Is just PERFECT ! High Pigmented. I just use a little touch and i got this perfect blush color on my face, but very natural, like my own natural blush.
I highly recommend this Blush. LOVE IT !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Basically this is a perfect matte peachy pink blusher. I can use this everyday if i wanted. Really pretty. I have to layer it a bit to get the look i want though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

**** click continued to view pic **** Amour is a warm-toned peachy-pink matte blush. This is a great no-brainer shade for everyday and completely office-appropriate, provided you apply it with a stippling/skunk brush of some sort because it's very pigmented! If applied with a heavy hand it can look too terra cotta on my NC30 complexion. I usually wear smokey eyes and a natural or nude lip and Amour compliments the look perfectly. It's not horribly unique or special, but every girl needs a basic matte peachy-pink blush in their arsenal - it's like the shimmery champagne highlighting e/s of blushes!

continued >>

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Jcfam6

I love this blush!!! It's a beautiful peach pink, that looks way better than orgasm on me. I am loving this blush! I got mine on Ebay for 14$ so I thought I would try it out, I'm glad I did!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by KiuKiu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

*Picture Included (swatch coming)*

I am SO loving this blush! It is a very versatile peachy pink that has quickly become a staple for me. I love that it is matte because I'm obsessed with shimmery eye makeup and I think that shimmery blush and eyeshadow together is over-the-top. It looks ugly in the pan, but it is amazing on the skin. It's not chalky at all and is nicely pigmented. I only need to dab the brush into the pan a little to get the perfect amount to apply on my cheeks. This blush really lives up to the NARS blush hype and I cannot wait until I get more!

***UPDATE***Though I've now grown to love matte and shimmery blushes, this is still one of my favorite blushes. In fact, it is probably one of THE favorites (I have a lot of blushes so I can't just choose one favorite! hehe).

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 10:48:00 AM More reviews by janeohio

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Having mature skin, I try to stay away from anything glittery and stick to matte cosmetics. I also have Orgasm Powder Blush but found it to be pale on my warm toned skin and very sparkly. Amour works perfectly for me. It gives my face a nice healthy glow. I do agree that a little goes a long way. For an added touch in the evening, I will swipe Orgasm Cream Blush on my cheekbones. The two work very well together.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by beauticonnexion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am normally a fan of pink blusher but with my current love of red lippies, i have to start using peachy based blusher. Amour is peachy matte (not peachy pink as described on the website) and goes on sheer. You will need to layer to get the color to show. Lasting poweer is so-so on my oily skin. By midday it has pretty much disappeared. I tried to us Portofino under it first and den Amour it last much better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

No glitter, peach/brown. Wears very natural on my skin, even though I have a cool skin tone. Also love Mata Hari and Deep Throat for NARS blushes. Similar in tone to Stila Peony Convertible Color but seems to stay on better for me since it's a powder and very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2007 5:50:00 PM More reviews by sionsion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very nice blusher. It has a good texture and it's glitz-free, which is great. The colour goes on well. A little of this blush goes a long way, so it's easy to over-do if you're used to having to apply a few layers. It's also a good thing, because the blush will last a long time.