July 24, 2014 | 1880 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Jcfam6

I love this blush!!! It's a beautiful peach pink, that looks way better than orgasm on me. I am loving this blush! I got mine on Ebay for 14$ so I thought I would try it out, I'm glad I did!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by KiuKiu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

*Picture Included (swatch coming)*

I am SO loving this blush! It is a very versatile peachy pink that has quickly become a staple for me. I love that it is matte because I'm obsessed with shimmery eye makeup and I think that shimmery blush and eyeshadow together is over-the-top. It looks ugly in the pan, but it is amazing on the skin. It's not chalky at all and is nicely pigmented. I only need to dab the brush into the pan a little to get the perfect amount to apply on my cheeks. This blush really lives up to the NARS blush hype and I cannot wait until I get more!

***UPDATE***Though I've now grown to love matte and shimmery blushes, this is still one of my favorite blushes. In fact, it is probably one of THE favorites (I have a lot of blushes so I can't just choose one favorite! hehe).

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 10:48:00 AM More reviews by janeohio

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Having mature skin, I try to stay away from anything glittery and stick to matte cosmetics. I also have Orgasm Powder Blush but found it to be pale on my warm toned skin and very sparkly. Amour works perfectly for me. It gives my face a nice healthy glow. I do agree that a little goes a long way. For an added touch in the evening, I will swipe Orgasm Cream Blush on my cheekbones. The two work very well together.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by beauticonnexion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am normally a fan of pink blusher but with my current love of red lippies, i have to start using peachy based blusher. Amour is peachy matte (not peachy pink as described on the website) and goes on sheer. You will need to layer to get the color to show. Lasting poweer is so-so on my oily skin. By midday it has pretty much disappeared. I tried to us Portofino under it first and den Amour it last much better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

No glitter, peach/brown. Wears very natural on my skin, even though I have a cool skin tone. Also love Mata Hari and Deep Throat for NARS blushes. Similar in tone to Stila Peony Convertible Color but seems to stay on better for me since it's a powder and very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2007 5:50:00 PM More reviews by sionsion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very nice blusher. It has a good texture and it's glitz-free, which is great. The colour goes on well. A little of this blush goes a long way, so it's easy to over-do if you're used to having to apply a few layers. It's also a good thing, because the blush will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 11:55:00 AM More reviews by luisatolentino

This is a beautiful shade for natural looks, no shimmer just healthy looking blush. I was looking for something like estee lauder nude rose but a little bit more on the pink side and this is it. this one applies even better, easy to blend just remember that a little goes a long way with this, just apply a thin coat first and go from there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by bluemeanie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I switched to Amour when I found Orgasm to be too metallic looking for daytime. I still use Orgasm to touch-up at night, before going out, if I don't want to re-apply all of my makeup.

I like Amour, although it is not really like Orgasm without the shimmer. It is more pigmented and very easy to overdo application. I switched to a fiber optic brush blush to pick up just enough pigment with 3 swipes of the brush, and then I can brush it on my cheeks several times with just that little bit of color on the fiber optic brush. It gives me nice, natural-looking color on my cheeks -- the color is more coral than peach (coral being darker shade than peach, IMO).

I took off 1 lippie for packaging quality -- the matte black/rubbery feel of the case gets dirty easily. Also deducted because I feel it's easy to overdo the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2007 4:45:00 PM More reviews by wentan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color! This is a better color match (compare to Orgasm) for people who has a warm / medium / asian color skin tone. Happy trying!! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2007 4:33:00 PM More reviews by fishlipz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let's just say I would have kept this if I didn't already have Orgasm. 50 bucks on two very similar blushes isn't worth it IMO even though Amour is matte and O isn't.O definitely gives more of a GLOW than Amour. As usual I give the packaging a 5 because it's so smooth and sleek, looks so cute and compact in my purse(: