NARS Amour

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

I received this in a swap and absolutely love it. Just the right amount of peachy pinkness. It is high pigmented so a little goes a long way. One day I made the mistake of applying too much. Totally awful result. In fact my boss even mentioned that I was wearing "too much rouge." However, after correcting the mistake by using a wider bristled brush and less product the end result was perfection. A nice warm glow that would be perfect on tanned skin.

I have light-medium yellow toned skin. I bought this blush online because I heard it was great for Asian skin tone. When I finally tried it with my blush brush I was so disappointed! Like the previous reviewer said, it looked like diaper rash on my cheeks. So I stopped using it for a while and then tried it again with my big fluffy powder blush- much better. It gave me a flushed healthy look. The key to application is to dab your big powder brush (allows for a more natural look since it is so pigmented) lightly in the pan. I was recently at Saks with my friend, who has medium Asian skin. We tried Orgasm on her, which barely showed, and then Amour. On her, it looks divine! So peachy and healthy but also very pretty. It looked much better on her golden tan skin than on my warm beige one. I'm giving her mine since I use it only occasionally and it looks sooo much better on her. I would recommend this to any medium or tan yellow skin-toned girl.

A very beautiful matte peach with a hint of rose. I was looking for a matte blush to compliment my sparkly eyes. I hate shimmer overload, and a shimmery blush + gloss + eyes would have been too much for me. I had someone on here rec Amour to me. Well, as we know, most NARS blushes are a hit so I wasn't surprised when I fell in love with this one. The staying power is great, the powder is silky, and my cheeks look awesome. I apply Amour with my 187 brush and it gives me the perfect flush, like it's coming from within. Although it's matte, it doesn't look powdery or chalky...it melts right in. This blush really is Amour.

A SA at a nars counter picked this one out for me. It seems okay, a sort of rose-peach color, but apparently I can only wear it at the end of summer when I'm working a smidgen of tan. Otherwise it makes me look like I have diaper rash on my face.

I love this blush! i ave been avoiding blush for a loooong time because i can never seem to get the right colour, but this colour looks excellent. Very flattering and natural. This has very little peach in it for me but a very natural looking rosy colour. In the pan it looks very dark but goes on a lot lighter then it looks.
The application is very smooth and silky but i barely need to touch my brush onto the pan to pick up enough colour to put on. I would definately repurchase but i think this would last a long time.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Love this color, its very flattering on darker colors too because it actually shows up. ive been tanning and im an NC 44 45 right now, and i wanted a soft pinky peach blush, orgasm doesnt even show up on my hand if i try it, so i decided to try out amour. i have oily skin so it was probably a better option anyway since its matte. the color looks amazing on, i know it looks a little boring in the pan. it looks great with a smokey eye and a soft pink lip or nude lipstick, plus it looks great for everyday as well which is hard to find. I also tried layering this with other nars blushes and it looks beautiful, this past saturday for an engagement party i put amour on first then crazed over it, and used albatross as a highlighter, and i cant belive how great it turned out. Basically run and get amour, i promise you'll find so many ways to use it

I got this as a RAOK and I'm so pleased! At first glance the color-a matte peach-seemed flat and boring to me. I swept it on over bronzer, and I got the most gorgeous glow! I love Orgasm but this shows up better on me and the matte is more appropriate for daytime. I love layering Orgasm on top for a nighttime glow.

LOVE this color. Very natural and looks like a natural flush w/o the glitter. I used Orgasm and liked the color but not the shimmer. This is a little rosier as opposed to pink per Orgasm. Most natural looking blush I have used.

Overall I think this is a great color. I tried Nars blush in orgasm, but I just can't deal with the glitter. Gives me a nice pinkish glow - lasts a pretty long time.

I LOVE IT ! After reading reviews and the Hype of Nars Orgasm, i bought Nars Amour because is a Peachy Pink without the Shimmer.
I don't like shimmery blushes, i am not a fan of shiny sparkles over my face. Because i prefer the natural blushed look i bought Nars Amour and i have to say i am more than impressed.
This is my first Nars Blush. Is just PERFECT ! High Pigmented. I just use a little touch and i got this perfect blush color on my face, but very natural, like my own natural blush.
I highly recommend this Blush. LOVE IT !

Top Rated NARS Products