LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.3

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 10/26/2010 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the most gorgeous thing ever for cuticles. I've been using it for almost a year now.. rubbing it in a few times a day and my nails and cuticles are the best they have been. One tub lasts me around half a year with regular use which makes it pretty good value.
I recently purchased a new jar and one ingredient seems to be different. My old tub contains hydrogenated palm kernel oil while in the new tub it is replaced with extra virgin coconut oil. The texture is definitely different - a little more solid and its a little less on the greasy side. I can also definitely smell a hint of coconut that I couldn't in the old tub.
It doesn't seem to affect anything else however and Lemony Flutter remains my favourite cuticle cream.

on 10/14/2010 4:58:00 AM

This is the best cuticle cream I've come across. You only need a small amount and it keeps my cuticles and nails in great condition. When I've got small wounds on my cuticles this helps to heal them almost over night. The container isn't ideal but since the product is butter like I suppose it wouldn't fit in a tube. The biggest downside for me is the smell. It smells like really strong lemon candy and I grew tired of it almost instantly. Since I love everything else about this product I tolerate the smell. But I would have preferred it to be less obtrusive.

on 10/8/2010 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely adore this product, before I got this as a sample, I constantly was getting hang nails and scraped cuticles because of working with my hands all day.

Lemony flutter immediately takes away the pain when the skin becomes raw, and I've found that it heals my hands so much faster than any other option.

The one con about this is the smell, I think it smells absolutely terrible. Yes it is lemony, but the smell reminds me of those thick white sunscreens that smell like cod oil somewhat. Hard to explain, but it isn't enough to deter me from buying it because the smell goes away almost instantly.

I have to admit for a balm the price is a bit steep, but for how long this product lasts, I can't really complain.

on 10/8/2010 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is by far the best cuticle balm I have tried. It does everything it says it will do plus more. The product is a yellowish beige in color and has a citrus/lemon like smell. I use it on my elbows and heels as well. A little goes a long way. It can be very greasy so I just wipe the excess off after a while. I recently introduced it to the hubby and he loved it as well.

on 9/30/2010 11:36:00 AM

To date, this is the best cuticle hydrating product I have purchased. Previously, I tried different brands of cuticle oil and found them sloppy to apply with seemingly minimal penetration into the skin. Lemony Flutter is certainly better on these two counts - it is a rich, thick cream that applies easily without running and absolutely soaks into the skin. The scent is lemon with a little sweetness and I feel like I'm pampering myself every time I use it! The only thing that prevents me from giving this product a 5 is that it remains greasy for some time after application. Though not runny like cuticle oils, I still have to be careful what I touch so as not to get grease all over, so for this reason I only apply the product at bedtime. I wake up with soft, moisturized cuticles, though, so overall I definitely recommend this product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Now this is what a cuticle butter should do! It is extremelly effective and it lasts and lasts. It smells like Lemon Pledge and works so well it is worth it despite that!

on 9/27/2010 11:30:00 AM

i use this product at night for my cuticles and it works great. i love it

on 9/22/2010 5:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am in love with this product! It does such a great job of moisturizing my cuticles, but I have also used it all over my hands and feet when they are feeling extra dry and it works amazingly for that purpose as well. Dry knuckles? No problem!

I love the smell of the product, but I love the smell of lemon, so this was a no brainer for me. The scent of this is pure lemon, fresh and bright. Possibly more lemony than any product I have ever smelled. Not artificial at all.

Will totally be using this forever.

on 9/15/2010 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great product. A little goes a long way and it lasted me a year. I used it primarily for my cuticles and it works quickly and right away. Also works really well on elbows, lips, knees and feet. For those who do not like strong lemon scents, it won't be pleasing, but I like it. It is probably one of the best hand creams I have tried because it does an excellent job of fighting the hangnails and dry areas. Definitely a repurchase.

on 8/31/2010 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I will buy this for life!!! For the first time in 20 years, I no longer have to cut off my cuticles. They're completely healthy from using Lemony Flutter a few times a day. No more hangnails either. A tiny bit is all you need and it sinks in almost instantly.

Video Reviews & Tutorials