November 27, 2014 | 956 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by jcello

This does so much more than keep cuticles moist! It's great on cracked, dry heels/elbows, keeps sweaty palms from being stinky, and soothes bug bites. Plus the scent is divine. Lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh, this product is so awesome!
I don't own it yet because it's so expensive (for me at least. $15 dollars for cuticle butter..?) but it'll totally be worth it. I tried it out in the store and it turned my dry cuticles into awesomeness. I love it. And yeah, it smells like lemon, but the smell doesn't last long.
So much better than lotion. Can't even say how amazing it is. Worked on my friend too.
Edit: I can't rave enough how much I love this. A pot has lasted me about a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by diatomshells

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have really bad dry feet, toes, cuticles, and this is a miracle for my skin. It is a heavy butter and is for people who really need this type of product. If you don't need a miracle and only have slightly dry skin problems I wouldn't recommend it, but it works for the hopeless and I am in that category myself. I will not live without it EVER!! The smell was something I had to get used to but now I find myself applying it even if I don't need to because I am addicted to the smell now. The price is steep at 15 dollars and by how much I have been using it it may not last as long as I want it to. But for those who will just use it as needed this will last a long time because you only need a tiny amount. The consistency is like a whipped butter but thick and creamy. Some complain of it being greasy but that is why it works so well is because it acts as a protector as well as a treatment. I use it on my lips too and it is great.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by lovepotion18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love lemon scents but this was awful. I could bot get over the smell of it and only used it a couple of times. What a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by dearambellina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a big fan of lemony smells and this hit the mark for me. It smells like lemon Pez candy - yum! This stuff packs a powerful punch as you only need a tiny bit to seriously moisturize your skin. I use this on my cuticles, elbows, ankles, and heels... but best of all on my lips - feels SO divine! I like to put it on before bed and I wake up feeling soft and lovely. I will definitely repurchase again, although it will be a while - a little goes a long way and this should last me months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by MissTrine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It smells sooo yummy. Very rich and buttery formula, it moisturizes even the most dry parts (elbow, knee, heels, cuticle) of my body great.

The packaging is okay when at home, but I am always on the go, and then a pots are not the most convenient, but then again the formula might be to greay to apply on the train etc.

Would I buy again? Yes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this as a hand cream, the small size is good for your purse and a little lasts a long way since it's really thick. The smell is pretty strong but very good (sweet lemony), people always comment when I've put it on. It lasts a really long time too so the price is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by applesandpairs

I love this! I've always had problems with my dry cuticles and hang nails but after using this twice a day my cuticles and hands look amazing. To those hesitating to buy because of the price, GO FOR IT! You will not regret it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Yasminde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff! It smells heavenly and it keeps my cuticles nice and soft. I even use it on my lips sometimes, when I can't find my lipbalm, and it works wonders there as well. At first I didn't know how I was gonna finish the pot before it went off, because it will last you FOREVER, but I've just started using it on other places than just my cuticles, so hopefully I'll be able to use all of it. Will definately repurchase, but maybe next time I'll split it with a friend ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by amusedPolish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this one. The scent isn't overwhelming which I really like. It moistures really good and I put it on daily over night to get the best results. After using it a while my cuticles are minimal and only have to push them back once a week or less.