Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 4/20/2010 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have very sensitive skin and im very picky when it comes to what cleansers i use to wash my face. I received a smaple of this product at sephora and used it with my clarisonic and just fell in love with it. The smell is not that wonderful but that is not really an issue since im only washing my face with it. I really like that it has soy in it which i think is a plus

on 4/1/2010 4:18:00 PM

I wasn't sure about this one at first as my skin FREAKS out at everything, i.e. breaks out. I wanted to get a gentle but effective cleanser, ever since i Realized that Cetaphil is really not cutting it, and since I read a bad review about Cetaphil on Paula's Choice.

So, I bought this, and my skin has never looked better. It is awesome! It gets rid of make up, it smells like cucumber, it makes skin feel good, and the packaging is great! LOVE IT!!

if you have acne prone skin, and want somethign that can do the job, get this :)

on 3/26/2010 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

There's nothing terribly special about this cleanser, but I reach for it more than anything else. It's very mild, takes off most MU, and does not strip skin.

on 3/17/2010 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I recv'd a generous 1.7 fl. oz. sample tube of this cleanser when I purchased a few soaps. I got home and put it in my bathroom drawer and decided not to use it because I have really sensitive skin and did not want to take the chance on another cleanser. So it stayed in my drawer until about a month ago. I don't know what possessed me to try it but I am so GLAD I did. It's creamy and gentle and it leaves my face feeling like the skin of a baby. It does not irritate my sensitive skin in the least. In fact my skin has never looked or felt better. This cleanser leaves my face moisturized but not greasy. I don't even need to use a moisturizer afterwards....but I do use a little dab of the Soy Face Cream and it's just as wonderful. 2 big thumbs up for the Soy Face Cleanser.

on 3/7/2010 7:45:00 PM

Alright, I think this one may be a winner. I have been using this for the last several days, and so far it does not seem to be too drying, and as long as I wash my face twice, it does remove all traces of makeup. No problems with breakouts so far either. The only kicker is the price. $38 for such a small amount of cleanser is pretty ridiculous. Still, would probably repurchase unless I can find something just as good for less money.

this cleanser is enjoyable, but not worth the pricetag. It cleans makeup fairly well, but i always have to take off makeup first with an oil based cleanser, then use this pdt , then cleanse my pores with another pdt or use a mask after this because it doesn't seem completely clean. This product would be better in a pump version.

on 2/27/2010 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is my go-to cleanser. It's so light and it feels like the ingredients are fresh (it's almost visceral, it sounds stupid, but I believe what I read on the package - it's dreamy). My skin looks good, feels good and Fresh doesn't test on animals nor are their ingredients tested on animals - so my karma's feeling pretty good too. My wallet doesn't feel great, but just a little goes a long way with this product. Although, I do love it so much, I tend to slather a bunch on. I bought it on a lark last year, and now I'm hooked.

on 2/26/2010 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Hmmm, I don't know about this product, I've been using it for a week now and its okay but this would not be something I would buy on a regular basis. First, of all its too expensive! I actually bought the smaller version & that was $15!! The smell of it was not appealing, it smells like they pulled the soy straight out of the dirt!! I don't use or eat soy so I'm not familiar with it. I know soy is the main ingredient but did they really have to make it smell like that? Another reason I'm not too impressed is because it says on the bottle that it "removes all makeup (even mascara)!" I still had eyeliner left over & had to use my pond's cold cream to finally remove the remaining eyeliner.

on 2/13/2010 2:00:00 AM

The main (and recurring) reason I do not buy Fresh products is their massive overpricing. I got this as a sample from Sephora and there is absolutely nothing in this that is worth the extremely high price tag. This is a cleanser and the idea of washing my money down the drain--literally--is just stupid. I will spend money on treatments and creams but not a cleanser. For the price, I expect something extraordinary and this is really nothing more than a decent cleanser. It did remove my waterproof mascara and didn't dry out my skin. I felt clean and makeup free after using it but there was no difference between this and any cleanser from L'Oreal or Olay. Don't waste your money. Not worth it. I refuse to pay the ridiculous prices that Fresh has set for their products. With the rate they are going, I'm surprised they're not out of business.

on 2/7/2010 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

How I wish a full sized bottle of this stuff wasn't 35 dollars! I initially bought this face cleanser to be used with my Clarisonic after I bought the MASSIVE fail that was the Clinique Gentle Face Cleanser (Step 1 of the 3 step system.) This cleanser is everything I wish Cetaphil would have been. Everything I wish Philosophy's Purity Made Simple would have been.
It's gentle, foams very little, and even removes (gasp!) my mascara! I use just a pea sized amount, spread it all over my face, and then wash with my Clarisonic for one minute. Amazingness! I don't know if it's the Clarisonic or the face cleanser or a combination of both, but my skin has never looked more vibrant, felt so soft and generally just been...clean. I have never felt dry or overwashed using it. It's literally just right!
The other day, I heard my husband in the shower using HIS Clarisonic and he goes, "Wow...this Fresh face soap has a nice smell to it!" So if the hubby approves, well...why don't you own this by now?