Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 7/12/2010 2:53:00 PM

other than the price..i think this is the best cleanser i've ever used! but it is ur cleanser, toner and make-up remover all in one! Its very gentle on the skin but still removes all the dirt and grime on ur face at nite!

on 7/10/2010 8:50:00 PM

I will use this for as long as they keep making it!! It's gentle and takes off EVERYTHING. Makeup melts as soon as it touches this stuff. The formula is very similar to Philosophy's Purity Made Simple except this has better ingredients and has improved my skin. You have to try it to really fall in love with it. Writing about it doesn't do it justice. The smell, the feel...just thinking about it makes me want to go wash my face!!!

on 6/30/2010 2:40:00 PM

For me, it's one of the best basic cleansers out there. Has great slip and leaves my face very clean. Removes my mineral sunscreen and most makeup though it has trouble with eye makeup sometimes. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out. Nor does it dry my skin. However, the scent is kind of gross, and the price tag is too high for what it is. I will keep a bottle around to use some of the time, but still looking for that amazing, HG cleanser.

on 6/29/2010 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I wanted something gentle since I have sensitive skin. This never overdries my skin. I use it in my morning routine. Since I also have oily skin, I use a more heavy duty cleanser at night. It doesn't foam up much but a little goes a long way. I use only a small amount, between the size of a pea and a dime. I spread it on my skin with a little water and massage for 30 sec. and leave it on for 1 min, and rinse well with lukewarm water. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft and I also like the smell (very organic. makes me feel energized in the morning!).

It is not a miracle acne product in my opinion. I already have a pretty good routine for my skin and this cleanser does well in cleaning up makeup or for the mornings but it doesn't do much for preventing pimples but it hasn't made my skin any worse. This cleanser is great if you are looking for a gentle cleanser. Other gentle cleansers like Cetaphil did not take off makeup well and this cleanser at least does that well.

It is obviously really expensive. That is the biggest con for me. I couldn't even really find much cheaper online either... I just bought the travel sized version and I make it last by using a little (which is fine) and using only in the mornings.

on 6/23/2010 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've waited to try this for so long & I am a bit irritated. Yes it's gentle but maybe too gentle for me. I wish i didn't throw away the box. Guess i will use it since I can't return it. Maybe I will change my mind?

on 6/22/2010 5:15:00 PM

I was so excited to try this product but it severly disappointed. First it is expensive, purpose is much cheaper. 2nd the tube is awful so you end up getting way more product than you need. 3rd it did not take off my make up even a bit. 4th the smell is funny and I really like strange smells. 5th the only reason it got a 2 is because it did not break me out. Otherwise, I have normal combo skin with no breakouts and I would never recommend this to anyone... even though it does have pretty packaging.

on 6/10/2010 12:46:00 PM

This is my go-to cleanser. It is one of the few products that I buy over and over again. I use it in the shower - it cleans my face well, takes off all traces of eye make-up, and never irritates my skin or my eyes.

I accidentally bought the Fresh Milk Face Cleanser, by accident, and hated it. It stung my eyes.

But I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Soy Face Cleanser. I've converted lots of friends over to it.

on 6/9/2010 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very delicate and sensitive skin and this Soy face cleanser has a rather strong allergic reaction on me when I first tried it . But I would like to clarify that I am not allergic to soy oit's'natural 'natural' ingredients and I'm quite happy with the soy face cream, just not the cleanser...and has no idea y i would be allergic to it.
Will probably go back to cle de peau since their creamy cleanser has a similar milky texture and smells much better. It was just the sample so I'm glad I didn't spend $38 on a product that caused me not only break-outs but also went red and itchy. had to use aloe vera gel after i cleansed my face again (sensitive cleanser this time)

on 6/5/2010 1:57:00 PM

I love love love this product. The smell does not bother me... and it works amazingly. My face feels so clean after I use the cleanser moisturizer and toner and exfoliator. AMAZING.. you need this product

on 6/1/2010 9:36:00 PM

I don't understand the good reviews on this product. For the price, this stuff should be amazing.. but I wouldn't repurchase this product even if it had a drugstore pricetag.

First off, the scent of this product is gross. I love cucumber, however this scent does not smell nice like normal cucumber. I was also not a fan of the consistency of the product-- I wish this were a cream cleanser instead of a gel.

True this is a relatively mild cleanser, but so is cetaphil for a fraction of the cost. It did not even remove makeup well enough to justify the cost. Its not that this is a bad product-- just not for me and not nearly worth the price. I have never met a Fresh product i didn't like-- until now.