Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 6/22/2010 5:15:00 PM

I was so excited to try this product but it severly disappointed. First it is expensive, purpose is much cheaper. 2nd the tube is awful so you end up getting way more product than you need. 3rd it did not take off my make up even a bit. 4th the smell is funny and I really like strange smells. 5th the only reason it got a 2 is because it did not break me out. Otherwise, I have normal combo skin with no breakouts and I would never recommend this to anyone... even though it does have pretty packaging.

on 6/10/2010 12:46:00 PM

This is my go-to cleanser. It is one of the few products that I buy over and over again. I use it in the shower - it cleans my face well, takes off all traces of eye make-up, and never irritates my skin or my eyes.

I accidentally bought the Fresh Milk Face Cleanser, by accident, and hated it. It stung my eyes.

But I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Soy Face Cleanser. I've converted lots of friends over to it.

on 6/9/2010 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very delicate and sensitive skin and this Soy face cleanser has a rather strong allergic reaction on me when I first tried it . But I would like to clarify that I am not allergic to soy oit's'natural 'natural' ingredients and I'm quite happy with the soy face cream, just not the cleanser...and has no idea y i would be allergic to it.
Will probably go back to cle de peau since their creamy cleanser has a similar milky texture and smells much better. It was just the sample so I'm glad I didn't spend $38 on a product that caused me not only break-outs but also went red and itchy. had to use aloe vera gel after i cleansed my face again (sensitive cleanser this time)

on 6/5/2010 1:57:00 PM

I love love love this product. The smell does not bother me... and it works amazingly. My face feels so clean after I use the cleanser moisturizer and toner and exfoliator. AMAZING.. you need this product

on 6/1/2010 9:36:00 PM

I don't understand the good reviews on this product. For the price, this stuff should be amazing.. but I wouldn't repurchase this product even if it had a drugstore pricetag.

First off, the scent of this product is gross. I love cucumber, however this scent does not smell nice like normal cucumber. I was also not a fan of the consistency of the product-- I wish this were a cream cleanser instead of a gel.

True this is a relatively mild cleanser, but so is cetaphil for a fraction of the cost. It did not even remove makeup well enough to justify the cost. Its not that this is a bad product-- just not for me and not nearly worth the price. I have never met a Fresh product i didn't like-- until now.

on 5/17/2010 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

My favorite cleanser! I cannot tell you how much of a difference this soy cleanser makes. I was very skeptical at first but a make-up artist sang of its praises. I got the full size since you get more for what you pay that way.

It does remove all my make-up including waterproof eyeliner and mascara. For eyeshadows, I use an eye make-up remover. It is a gel like cream so it does not foam. A small amount (I use it very sparingly as it is expensive) is more than enough. You can apply it to both dry and wet face. The directions are missing on the box but I wet my face first and then apply it, massage it over the entire face gently removing any make-up and then let it stay for a minute. Then wash it. You will really see your face brightening. I have actually grown used to its smell too. It is not very fragrant.

Other pluses: it is very very gentle but effective at the same time. I have used other make-up removers which made me break out horribly. This is super gentle and excellent. I am in love with it. My only complaint is the price...I wish it was just a little bit cheaper...I have just bought my second tube and will probably keep using this.

on 5/4/2010 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cleanser is okay. That's it. Lovely cucumber scent. Gentle cleansing. Not a makeup remover, if you were wanting that. But it is a good gentle cleanser. fyi, I love Fresh soaps, lotions, Sugar lip balm, fragrances, etc., but this is a "splurge" in the sense that there are other cleansers better (e.g. Cetaphil,drug-store brand Aveda All- Sensitive, philosophy Purity-Made Simple) . I want to hear if you know better.

on 4/23/2010 7:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The most expensive cleanser I've used.
It is very gentle, and I love the consistency.
However, I don't think it cleans makeup like it says, so use a makeup remover beforehand.
For the price, I don't think it is necessary. CeraVe does the same for much less. I don't see a reason to repurchase. Nothing spectacular about this.
Good product, but not worth the price......

on 4/23/2010 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well, not to echo everyone else's review on this, but yes, it cleanses decently. It doesn't dry your skin out. The smell isn't heavenly, but not repulsive either. Very basic, decent cleanser that is not worth the price tag; however, i have yet to find a better one that i could rely on. (i'm going toward the organic lines at whole foods with immense luck in the facial scrubs) if all else fails, i will revert back to this, or perhaps try the Fresh strawberry scrub.

on 4/21/2010 1:02:00 AM

I got the soy face cleanser as part of a kit at sephora, the kit came w/the cleanser, facial cream (can be used day and night) and eye cream. The SA at Sephora raved about it but after testing this for 1 month I found it to be rather blah, it does clean your face clean. I don't find that it removes all makeup (I rarely wear makeup but maybe foundation once a month). My skin did not get any benefit nor it did it get better from using this cleanser. To me, this cleanser had a smell that I didn't care for.