Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 4/23/2010 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well, not to echo everyone else's review on this, but yes, it cleanses decently. It doesn't dry your skin out. The smell isn't heavenly, but not repulsive either. Very basic, decent cleanser that is not worth the price tag; however, i have yet to find a better one that i could rely on. (i'm going toward the organic lines at whole foods with immense luck in the facial scrubs) if all else fails, i will revert back to this, or perhaps try the Fresh strawberry scrub.

on 4/21/2010 1:02:00 AM

I got the soy face cleanser as part of a kit at sephora, the kit came w/the cleanser, facial cream (can be used day and night) and eye cream. The SA at Sephora raved about it but after testing this for 1 month I found it to be rather blah, it does clean your face clean. I don't find that it removes all makeup (I rarely wear makeup but maybe foundation once a month). My skin did not get any benefit nor it did it get better from using this cleanser. To me, this cleanser had a smell that I didn't care for.

on 4/20/2010 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have very sensitive skin and im very picky when it comes to what cleansers i use to wash my face. I received a smaple of this product at sephora and used it with my clarisonic and just fell in love with it. The smell is not that wonderful but that is not really an issue since im only washing my face with it. I really like that it has soy in it which i think is a plus

on 4/1/2010 4:18:00 PM

I wasn't sure about this one at first as my skin FREAKS out at everything, i.e. breaks out. I wanted to get a gentle but effective cleanser, ever since i Realized that Cetaphil is really not cutting it, and since I read a bad review about Cetaphil on Paula's Choice.

So, I bought this, and my skin has never looked better. It is awesome! It gets rid of make up, it smells like cucumber, it makes skin feel good, and the packaging is great! LOVE IT!!

if you have acne prone skin, and want somethign that can do the job, get this :)

on 3/26/2010 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

There's nothing terribly special about this cleanser, but I reach for it more than anything else. It's very mild, takes off most MU, and does not strip skin.

on 3/17/2010 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I recv'd a generous 1.7 fl. oz. sample tube of this cleanser when I purchased a few soaps. I got home and put it in my bathroom drawer and decided not to use it because I have really sensitive skin and did not want to take the chance on another cleanser. So it stayed in my drawer until about a month ago. I don't know what possessed me to try it but I am so GLAD I did. It's creamy and gentle and it leaves my face feeling like the skin of a baby. It does not irritate my sensitive skin in the least. In fact my skin has never looked or felt better. This cleanser leaves my face moisturized but not greasy. I don't even need to use a moisturizer afterwards....but I do use a little dab of the Soy Face Cream and it's just as wonderful. 2 big thumbs up for the Soy Face Cleanser.

on 3/7/2010 7:45:00 PM

Alright, I think this one may be a winner. I have been using this for the last several days, and so far it does not seem to be too drying, and as long as I wash my face twice, it does remove all traces of makeup. No problems with breakouts so far either. The only kicker is the price. $38 for such a small amount of cleanser is pretty ridiculous. Still, would probably repurchase unless I can find something just as good for less money.

this cleanser is enjoyable, but not worth the pricetag. It cleans makeup fairly well, but i always have to take off makeup first with an oil based cleanser, then use this pdt , then cleanse my pores with another pdt or use a mask after this because it doesn't seem completely clean. This product would be better in a pump version.

on 2/27/2010 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is my go-to cleanser. It's so light and it feels like the ingredients are fresh (it's almost visceral, it sounds stupid, but I believe what I read on the package - it's dreamy). My skin looks good, feels good and Fresh doesn't test on animals nor are their ingredients tested on animals - so my karma's feeling pretty good too. My wallet doesn't feel great, but just a little goes a long way with this product. Although, I do love it so much, I tend to slather a bunch on. I bought it on a lark last year, and now I'm hooked.

on 2/26/2010 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Hmmm, I don't know about this product, I've been using it for a week now and its okay but this would not be something I would buy on a regular basis. First, of all its too expensive! I actually bought the smaller version & that was $15!! The smell of it was not appealing, it smells like they pulled the soy straight out of the dirt!! I don't use or eat soy so I'm not familiar with it. I know soy is the main ingredient but did they really have to make it smell like that? Another reason I'm not too impressed is because it says on the bottle that it "removes all makeup (even mascara)!" I still had eyeliner left over & had to use my pond's cold cream to finally remove the remaining eyeliner.