December 18, 2014 | 1749 users online

Cleansers - Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by caarlyntryl

I've been using Fresh Soy Face Cleanser for about two years now, and it is still my main cleanser. I do alternate sometimes, but use this at least once a day. When they say that you only need a pea sized amount of this product, they mean it - a small bit goes a long way. The cleanser applies smoothly and gives a nice clean finish. I've found it to be just a bit drying for my skin, hence the occasional alternate cleanser, but it removes makeup well and leaves clean skin.

I think Fresh is a pretty nifty idea, but you pay for the novelty. I believe this cleanser is $38, which is more than I would like to pay, but it works.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by wetbandit42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay cleanser, but it's nothing special. The performance certainly doesn't justify the ridiculous price. I have combo/acne-prone skin, and this didn't make my face feel clean enough. It didn't remove my mascara either, but I guess on the plus side it didn't leave my skin feeling dry. I also dislike the way this smells (like fake cucumbers). I would definitely not repurchase this, and if you want to try it, I would recommend getting a sample from Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by jly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best face wash I've ever used. It has a very natural, soft fragrant. It's super gentle. It removes my makeup (not mascara, I have makeup remover for that!). I don't have to use a whole lot to get the clean feeling, and best of all, it doesn't make my skin feel dry (I have fairly dry skin). My only complaint is that it's a little pricey, but that obviously hasn't stopped me from buying it again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2009 11:30:00 PM More reviews by honeyandsweets

Okay, first thing, this stuff smells awesome. Not too chemically-clean, neither is it too fake floral. Just awesome, and, well, Fresh! As for the actual quality of the product, I was very impressed with how gentle it is. Like the packaging says, you can even use it around your eyes with no irritation. It also claims to take off makeup, but I noticed there was still a little concealer left after a good scrubdown with this stuff. Because of that as well as the extortionist price (my main cleanser is Philosophy's Purity Made Simple- that stuff is expensive at $20 for an 8 oz bottle, and this stuff is $38 for a little over 5 oz!), I have to take off a lippie. If the price wasn't so steep I might purchase this regularly, but I just don't think that the product itself is special enough to warrant the ridiculous price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Aprilloo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this product. I have dry and sensitive skin, so most cleansers I used made my face feel dry or uncomfortable. However this one does not most of time! It is expensive but a little goes a long way, so if you do not use your cleanser multiple times a day, I suggest you buy the smaller package to get fresher products. However I am still in search of cleansers with better scent and even more moisturizing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 9:04:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this out of a whim. This winter I have dry skin right now (with acne....bummer) and I need a gentle cleanser for night time. I was using Murad cleansing milk, and I didnt see it at sephora. So I decided to pick this up. This is similar to Purpose liquid soap, but its superior. This fresh cleanser was gentle, didnt sting, and I loved that it washed away all my makeup. This is not overly foamy so it doesnt dry out my skin. Most foam based cleansers make my skin feel tight. I do like it because its a better alternative to cleansing milk.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Nonfiction

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample in a order from Sephora. I like the scent and it does not leave a weird film or residue on my face. It is very expensive, so I should use less than dime and/or a drop per use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell of this but you need to use quite a lot of it to work up any lather...which I need in a face wash. Also, it wasn't particularly good at removing eye makeup; I consistently woke up the next morning with raccoon eyes. All in all, though I'm a sucker for the packaging and scents of Fresh, I'll stick with my drugstore Olay face wash.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by cindel25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new Cleanser. I used it tonight and so far so good. I didn't smell anything; cucumber or herbal but maybe that's just me. It was gel like and it did not leave my face so dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by wleatherette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this has become a staple product for me. it's the only cleanser i've found that removes makeup but doesn't leave my skin dried out, and it's pretty concentrated. the only drawback is the price. even thought you don't need to use much, $38 before tax is still a bit steep.