China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

on 6/11/2010 3:06:00 AM

LOVE this polish. Not much to add to all the other raves, it's gorgeous. Stunning as both a mani and pedi, quick drying, great wear. Would definitely repurchase.

I have this color on my toes and I love it! After a side by side comparison, I can say this color is pretty much an exact dupe of Dorothy's famous shoes. A tad hard to remove, but not a total pain like some other glitter based polishes. Its great for a Summer pedicure or holiday nails. I just might wear this on the 4th of July. For once, I pretty much agree with all the raves.

on 5/31/2010 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite red polish of all time. The red glitter suspended in the red jelly base is so stunning! A must have.

on 5/29/2010 3:25:00 PM

This is the most beautiful red nail polish I have ever seen in my life! It is so sparkly and so perfect! A must have for every girl!!

on 5/26/2010 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have never seen such a beautiful colour! ^-^ I had been stalking through the OPI aisles of stores and salons in search of a dark glittering red, hoping to find something similar to OPI's Absolutely Alice. But OPI do nothing this pretty! I went through nearly every shade that OPI make, and the only thing that comes remotely close to Ruby Pumps is 'Cherry Much in Love', which chips and flakes like crazy. I was so lucky that this caught my eye.

When it comes to Glitter, China Glaze completely pwns OPI.

on 5/22/2010 8:47:00 PM

What a classic. Ruby Pumps is THE red to have if you want to make a statement, and make a statement it does. It's the perfect shade of red infused with the perfect amount of red glitter to give it an interesting and startling depth. Great for a sexy night out, or with jeans on the weekend. It should definitely be owned by every nail-loving polish-geek. ; )

on 5/19/2010 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a perfect red... the glitter adds to the perfection! Love this.... probably my favorite color that China Glaze makes!

on 5/14/2010 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Perfection. Every girl needs this polish

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I heard a lot of raves about this polish so I decided to get it! I love it! It's so pretty, and it's not that hard to remove although there is glitter in it. The only reason I will not buy it again is because by the time I finish the whole bottle, I might be bored of that color. I'm not sure, I might buy it again if I still love it after a long time!

on 5/1/2010 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is the most gorgeous nail polish I have ever used. I used three coats to make make it deep and intense. I got tons of compliments. My Husband actually picked it ot for me. He loves this color!

Top Rated China Glaze Products