September 19, 2014 | 1661 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect red... the glitter adds to the perfection! Love this.... probably my favorite color that China Glaze makes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfection. Every girl needs this polish

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by kissesinbetween

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard a lot of raves about this polish so I decided to get it! I love it! It's so pretty, and it's not that hard to remove although there is glitter in it. The only reason I will not buy it again is because by the time I finish the whole bottle, I might be bored of that color. I'm not sure, I might buy it again if I still love it after a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lollidolly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most gorgeous nail polish I have ever used. I used three coats to make make it deep and intense. I got tons of compliments. My Husband actually picked it ot for me. He loves this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by lilaznm0nkey

Crazy raves and compliments on this on blogs. I just had to get it. A little too red for my taste, so I wore it with the corresponding nail polish, Lubu Heels. Its really shiny and glittery and jelly looking :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by cassie905

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is thickish, but i do like it. The color was very very red. I loved the glitter!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

Love this colour! It is a must have. Lasts very long without chipping (about a week). Perfect for Christmas time. One of my favs!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

very pigmented, doesn't chip much, nice and sparkly in a grown up way. this is a great polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by scorpio3813

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Two thumbs up! I wore this all winter on my toes and loved it. It has some sparkle to it, but it's not "I'm 12 years old" kind of sparkle. I got it at Sally Beauty for cheap. Always use Seche Vite on top to make it last forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by bustedheadband

So beautiful! I don't generally like reds or glitter polish, but this fabulous! And it really does look like Dorothy's pumps. I think it is perfect with two coats and lasted me for 4 days without chipping. I think everyone should own it.