TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 4/16/2012 8:59:00 PM

I loveee this product! My hair feel sooo good after using this. They are more sweet and less dry. Before to discover this, i was using a expensive product and the TREsemme one is really much better. I saw a difference the days i put it comparatively when i don't. I'm gonna buy it again for sure and it's only 3$!!!

on 4/15/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

The whole purpose for this heat-protectant is exactly what it serves as. I use leave in conditioners (that work as heat protectants). I wear my hair curly for one day before straightening it. I use the Instant Tamer Spray to dilute the concentration my leave in conditioner provides to avoid heaviness. I can't use this product by itself though, it freaks me out because sometimes I feel my hair is burning because of all the moisture my straightener lets off. The steam is excessive steam. I'm sure it's just me though, and that this product does work to protect hair, I just didn't notice results, however it's a product I'll definitely buy again because of how cheap it is.

on 4/15/2012 3:00:00 PM

This product, I noticed, did prevent split ends. I use heat on my hair about three times a week, and I always use this! I like the smell, it smells fresh and clean. The spray bottle is a plus too, but I find sometimes the nozzle doesn't want to cooperate. It definitely helps with the heat, and lessens the static in my hair. A great but at only around $3!

on 4/13/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am really enjoying this product. It cost all of $7, smells great (my kids like it on their hair now because of the scent) and makes my fine hair hold a style like nothing else. I really notice a difference on the days I don't use it. I spray it on dry hair, comb it through and then stye. My hair looks shiny, seems to have more bounce...actually, i am sitting here 15 hours after my original style and my hair still looks great!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i wanted to like this but it made my hair really oily, and i hated the smell :( i havent found anything better than the pureology heat tamer.

on 4/13/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love love love this product. It does its job and has kept my hair super healthy for the time I've been using it. I don't know why some people hate how this stuff smells, personally I love its scent and I've received many compliments on how good my hair smells after using this. For a brief period I switched to Silk Elements Megasilk heat protection spray, it protected my hair just fine but made it incredibly oily resulting in more frequent washes. The tresemme spray is also really good if you just wanna spray some on your natural hair and create really beautiful frizz-free waves. Needless to say, I will definitely be purchasing this product again:)

on 4/9/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I haven't used another heat protectant so I can't compare this to anything else. But I can say that this didn't make my hair sticky or lifeless. Which is very important. I spray this throughout my entire head and than I brush it thru to distribute the product onto all my hair and than I apply whatever heating method for the day. I also don't have loose strands of hair left over on The flat iron etc, when using it. That sometimes happens when ur device is really hot. So I guess the heat protectant is really protecting the hair. I have no complaints with this and will def repurchase.

on 4/8/2012 2:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use this for 2 years now and my hair never been damaged or anything . This product is amazing it's left my hair smooth and i found that it was easier to straightening my hair before using it . It don't make my hair oily or anything like other heat protector . I will buy this again and it last forever i need one bottle per years :D !
and they change the packaging and its more solid you can easily travel with this product . I do reccomend it ! xx

on 4/7/2012 6:23:00 PM

Smells nice, leaves my hair shiny and smooth and is reasonably priced, I will repurchase

on 4/1/2012 1:09:00 AM

Love, love, love this product!!!!!!!

I've been using it for a few weeks now and I love the way it makes my hair feel!!!! I liberally apply before blow drying and it leaves my hair soooooooo soft. And it stays that way all day, no tangles, no frizzies, just super shiny soft hair.

On the days when I flat iron, I do right after drying. I spray just a little more product on and believe it or not it's even softer.

Now I don't know HOW well it protects from heat damage but my hair hasn't gotten any worse and my color treated hair hasn't faded as much as it did before I started using this.

Popular Styling Products