TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

best $5 or whatever amount it is I've ever spent on a hair product! I used to use this years ago, then stopped, repurchased it recently and wondered why I went so long without using it. It's inexpensive, the spray bottle distributes the product to my hair evenly, it smells good, and adds moisture back into my hair while making the straightener process easier. I used the CHI one previously, and this is so much better than that. I will purchase this forever

This stuff smells really good. However, it sucks! It made my hair all dry and it doesn't help hold the style. I gave it away to a friend.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this product. This was my first time using a heat protectant.. oops I know. It makes my hair soft and smooth and I notice my ends look really good.I can tell its really protecting my hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this heat protectant spray! It smells amazing, leaves my hair really soft, and does an incredible job at protecting my hair from heat damage. I spray it on dry hair before straightening. One of my must have products!

I absolutely love this product! I've gone through 5 or 6 bottles of it and have no intentions of finding a new heat protectant. It not only protects your hair from harmful heat when blow drying or curling/straightening but also helps hold whatever style you are using heat to create. It also has a nice smell. The mist is fairly fine, so it doesn't soak your hair when you spray it. It also makes it easy to evenly distribute.

I've gone through bottles and bottles of this spray! I love it! It's cheap and it doesn't smell. I like all the pump is controllable and the bottle feels light weight.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My HG! Goodness, where would I be without this? Makes my hair soft, and applies evenly. The product is never sticky like some other heat tamers (yes I'm looking at you Herbal Essences). The lock on the nozzel is very handy. & cheap for such quality! Just amazing.

This product was the worst! It did not protect my hair at all! It made my ends stiff and dry. The only good thing about it was that it was cheep and it made my hair smell good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

They've changed the packaging! I used to have leaking problems with this when traveling but not now, which is great :D

I use this all the time to protect my hair. Smells good, cheap (considering the price of others) and seems to do it's job for me. I don't have split ends anymore and if I use it religiously I definitely don't.

Love the smell... But does nothing for my hair when it comes to protecting it when using heat. My hair would always smell burnt so i started looking into as to why my hair would smell so disgusting even when my hair would be freshly shampooed and while using this product. I switched to Redken Smooth glide and the Chi iron guard and my hair no longer smells bad! I will use is it here and there as a detangiling thpe spray as I love the smell, but never to use it as a heat protectant.

Popular Styling Products