TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 5/8/2012 3:27:00 PM

I love this spray. Aside from working well, it smells amazing. I absolutely love the scent. I've been purchasing this over and over for the past 2 to 3 years. This will always be my heat protectant spray! I highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is my HG hair product! It leaves my hair smelling good, feeling good and looking good! I feel like it made my hair healthier looking and feeling, i do dye my hair quite a bit and wash it everyday and i feel like it helps it maintain a semi-healthy state.

I finished my first bottle of this and i went back to Walgreens to buy more yesterday, love this product(:

on 5/6/2012 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Ugh, I cant believe all of the hype! This spray did nothing on my hair, but make it dry. Very quite surprised of the wonderful comments. I don't recommend this product for relaxed, color treated hair...

It smells really nice, fels really nice, gives you shine and potects you from heat. I've noticed slit ends were reduced n my hair and it got less frizzy and dry after styling. I like to wear alone too. I just wish they would put a tempertature it protects up to so I can feel more assured that my hair is protected at a certain temperature. I love the packaging, the design is pretty and it squirts out just enough. I find the lock and unlock key very handy. I'm on my third bottle of this stuff.

on 4/20/2012 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this product--I like the scent, and I've definitely noticed an improvement with the condition of my hair (less split ends, the texture isn't as rough). After many years of not really using heat products on my naturally thick and wavy hair, I got bangs a few months ago that require some taming every morning for them to lie correctly. This has meant breaking out the straightening iron a lot more often than I used to, which of course led to noticeable damage. I picked this stuff up on a whim, after my hair stylist recommended it and said that for heat protection, mass products tend to work just as well as the super-expensive ones (unless you're going for a double-duty product with a conditioner or something). I began using this right after I got my ends trimmed, and there has been a serious improvement. While three months after my initial haircut, my ends were frazzled and disgusting, three months after getting my ends trimmed and using this stuff, my hair still looks acceptable. It doesn't protect against all damage--really the only way to NOT burn your hair is to not use heat products at all--but it definitely makes my hair feel healthier and gives it a nice sheen when it's straightened.

One VERY important thing to note--this stuff is SLIPPERY and a big cloud of product comes out with every squeeze of the release. This means that some will inevitably fall to the floor around you. If you're standing on wood or tile, be VERY careful when you walk around afterwards, especially if you're just in socks. I've lost count of the number of times that I've almost wiped out on the wood floor in front of my mirror after doing my hair because of this stuff.

on 4/20/2012 3:26:00 PM

I just love this product. I use heat on my hair about 2-3 times a week if that (either blow drying, straightening or both) and I always use this product. I find that if I don't use this product I can feel the ends of my hair being pulled and torn almost with the straightener. I really enjoy the spray bottle and the smell is really pleasant. I can absolutely tell a difference when I don't use this product. It's amazing that it does the job so well for such a good price. Will keep buying this!

on 4/16/2012 8:59:00 PM

I loveee this product! My hair feel sooo good after using this. They are more sweet and less dry. Before to discover this, i was using a expensive product and the TREsemme one is really much better. I saw a difference the days i put it comparatively when i don't. I'm gonna buy it again for sure and it's only 3$!!!

on 4/15/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

The whole purpose for this heat-protectant is exactly what it serves as. I use leave in conditioners (that work as heat protectants). I wear my hair curly for one day before straightening it. I use the Instant Tamer Spray to dilute the concentration my leave in conditioner provides to avoid heaviness. I can't use this product by itself though, it freaks me out because sometimes I feel my hair is burning because of all the moisture my straightener lets off. The steam is excessive steam. I'm sure it's just me though, and that this product does work to protect hair, I just didn't notice results, however it's a product I'll definitely buy again because of how cheap it is.

on 4/15/2012 3:00:00 PM

This product, I noticed, did prevent split ends. I use heat on my hair about three times a week, and I always use this! I like the smell, it smells fresh and clean. The spray bottle is a plus too, but I find sometimes the nozzle doesn't want to cooperate. It definitely helps with the heat, and lessens the static in my hair. A great but at only around $3!

on 4/13/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am really enjoying this product. It cost all of $7, smells great (my kids like it on their hair now because of the scent) and makes my fine hair hold a style like nothing else. I really notice a difference on the days I don't use it. I spray it on dry hair, comb it through and then stye. My hair looks shiny, seems to have more bounce...actually, i am sitting here 15 hours after my original style and my hair still looks great!

Video Reviews & Tutorials