September 14, 2014 | 2146 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by jdcooper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation, but only over another foundation or heavy concealer. By itself it is too sheer and sinks into fine lines. I love it over revlon colorstay. Just one spray on a kabuki brush and buff it on. It adds just the right amount of glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by kyliegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To. Die. For. This seriously gives a flawless finish. No concealer or powder necessary. It lasts. I wore it on my wedding day and have the pics to prove it.

Best way to apply. Spray it on a kabuki brush and then evenly distribute on face in a circular motion. Usually, one spray will work.

A SA talked me out of Forever and into this, I am so glad she did!

ps. also, own Forever. It's my "work" foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by catarinabarao

love it, love it, love it.....
Such a good foundation...and the application is so fast, i just spray it on a brush, buff it into my face, and voila!!!
Its pricey but if you want a special foundation to use for special occasions this is the one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by hinduae

very natural looking ... dosnt cake ... great coverage .. buildable ..

color 200 lovely beige looks great with my apricot bobbi brown blush and cargo # 2 concealer blu ray

this foundation is heaven !!!!!!! HG ..

i have dry flaky skin i just moisturize before applying it ..

if u try adding more than a layer u might need loose powder to set it

last long stays fresh color stays the same ..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupobssessed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this.The foundation, did give me a beautiful airbrushed finish with a really natural glow, I only achieved this whilst using my kabuki brush, When I sprayed directly to the face I found the result to be uneven and even looked cakey. This dried super fast and I found the formula very drying on my skin and to begin with I have very dry skin but the colour matching was almost perfect. Something about spraying foundation out of can seems wrong. This foundation is so expensive and really wished it was a little more moisture friendly.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Kaylabean

This is a beautiful finish. For me not perfecbut really good. After 3 days of wearing it my check broke out like crazy. I never hasve ever broken out there. I took this back. The other issue with it is it kind of stuck to my dry patches in the winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by bethmullarkey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

What is wrong with the colour range by Christian Dior!
I have pale skin and although it looked good when i was on holiday, the colour range is so orange!
Loved the consistancy and novelty of this foundation.
Coverage- very good, without looking extremely fake or feeling heavy.

I used this every night when i was on holiday and by the end the can had been used! Two weeks was all i got out of this, to be honest i was pretty heavy handed though!

Would repurchase except the colours are rubbish for pale skinned girls and it is very expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. It's great but my goodness, so expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

I love this....would would not rebuy because it is pricey and I feel that aerosols never last as long as they should! Mind you...the result of this is fantastic...great flawless airbrushed look...if you apply correctly! Spray 6-8 inches away from the face in a "z" motion...let dry then blend...nothing compares to this and it's truly water resistant...this is something I would save for going out!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Suffragette

Ugh, sooo expensive, but sooo worth it. I first tried using this product by spraying it directly on my face, the way they demonstrated on HSN. I found it way too messy to apply that way so I tried applying it by spraying it directly on my 187 skunk brush and buffing it on. My skin looked porcelain perfect! I haven't worn this for many days, so I'm not sure if it will break me out, but so far I like it better than any other foundation I have ever tried.