October 22, 2014 | 1847 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Danik2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to start off by saying that I HATE foundation, but this is wonderful. I've always had good skin, but after I had my son it was splotchy. Since I had never worn foundation before I didn't know what to do.
So one day I was walking through Macy's and I stopped at the Dior counter. I just wanted to try some eyeshadow on, but then she put this on. For the first time in 9 months my face was flawless. My jaw almost dropped when she told me the price $60 for this can, but then I thought ok well it will last a while. That's when the SA told me it should last about a month and a half. For the first week after I bought this I almost returned it just for the fact that it's so expensive. But I didn't and I'm glad because ladies this foundation lasted me 7 months, yes 7 whole months and I still have more left.
The reason I think mine lasted so long was the fact that I sprayed it on a kabuki brush and then applied it to my face, I think when you apply it to your face directly you use a lot more product. You don't need that much to cover your face and it makes your skin feel so good. If you thinking about getting this, just do it. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by mlim74

I got this spray foundation because it’s a SPRAY! When I looked at it, I thought “Wow”. If I can spray foundation onto my face, like hairspray onto my hair, I can save a ton of time in the morning, and that alone may warrant the $60 price tag. Pricey, I know, but if it worked, then it’s all worth it.

I’ve been using this foundation the last month and though it’s not the miracle foundation I had hoped, it is still a good solid foundation. I have tried various application methods and was able to get different types of coverage. This foundation is definitely buildable.

When I sprayed it on my face (at 6-8"), I got a light finish. It doesn’t leave you uneven surprisingly, but I still felt the need to buff in the product into my skin. Otherwise, it just seems to sit on top. For medium coverage, I sprayed some more foundation onto a kabuki brush instead. I then buffed the foundation in. Continuously spraying the foundation onto the skin directly can get me more coverage, but then I’m left in a haze of foundation, with a bunch of the stuff on my clothes and eventually on the floor when the mist settles (I hadn’t thought about that with hairspray until now, since foundation is tinted and I can see it).

The foundation wears very nicely throughout the day once you set it lightly with a powder and touch ups are really not necessary. I am a little bit on the oily side, and I just blot once and the foundation stays intact. You get 2.3 oz instead of the normal 1 oz from regular liquid foundations, but I highly doubt that I will get double the use out of the container. If anything, because of the aerosol, I’m thinking I will get less use out of it than a 1 oz liquid foundation.

Great concept, but liquid foundations work just as well, and the “spray” aspect doesn’t save me any time since I still use a brush to buff in the product. If you want a true “spray” foundation, you will need to get a true airbrushing foundation. I won't repuchase on price alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by jdcooper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation, but only over another foundation or heavy concealer. By itself it is too sheer and sinks into fine lines. I love it over revlon colorstay. Just one spray on a kabuki brush and buff it on. It adds just the right amount of glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by kyliegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To. Die. For. This seriously gives a flawless finish. No concealer or powder necessary. It lasts. I wore it on my wedding day and have the pics to prove it.

Best way to apply. Spray it on a kabuki brush and then evenly distribute on face in a circular motion. Usually, one spray will work.

A SA talked me out of Forever and into this, I am so glad she did!

ps. also, own Forever. It's my "work" foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by catarinabarao

love it, love it, love it.....
Such a good foundation...and the application is so fast, i just spray it on a brush, buff it into my face, and voila!!!
Its pricey but if you want a special foundation to use for special occasions this is the one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by hinduae

very natural looking ... dosnt cake ... great coverage .. buildable ..

color 200 lovely beige looks great with my apricot bobbi brown blush and cargo # 2 concealer blu ray

this foundation is heaven !!!!!!! HG ..

i have dry flaky skin i just moisturize before applying it ..

if u try adding more than a layer u might need loose powder to set it

last long stays fresh color stays the same ..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupobssessed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this.The foundation, did give me a beautiful airbrushed finish with a really natural glow, I only achieved this whilst using my kabuki brush, When I sprayed directly to the face I found the result to be uneven and even looked cakey. This dried super fast and I found the formula very drying on my skin and to begin with I have very dry skin but the colour matching was almost perfect. Something about spraying foundation out of can seems wrong. This foundation is so expensive and really wished it was a little more moisture friendly.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Kaylabean

This is a beautiful finish. For me not perfecbut really good. After 3 days of wearing it my check broke out like crazy. I never hasve ever broken out there. I took this back. The other issue with it is it kind of stuck to my dry patches in the winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by bethmullarkey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

What is wrong with the colour range by Christian Dior!
I have pale skin and although it looked good when i was on holiday, the colour range is so orange!
Loved the consistancy and novelty of this foundation.
Coverage- very good, without looking extremely fake or feeling heavy.

I used this every night when i was on holiday and by the end the can had been used! Two weeks was all i got out of this, to be honest i was pretty heavy handed though!

Would repurchase except the colours are rubbish for pale skinned girls and it is very expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. It's great but my goodness, so expensive.