Dior Diorskin Airflash

3.9

Butane, Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propane, Nylon-12, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol.

on 4/23/2010 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I went to the Dior counter at Macys and the lady put this on me.. I thought it looked wonderful..it matched my skin perfectly. When i left, got in my car and looked in the mirror i was horrified!! I looked to orange.

on 4/19/2010 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a love-hate relationship with this foundation.
When i first apply it, it looks BEAUTIFUL. It looks so flawless, and it glides right over pores, making them look completely invisible. It also has buildable coverage, so you can focus on spots that are darker/redder.
But.... throughout the day, with the oil i produce, the foundation begins to bunch, and becomes SUPER uneven, and it also turns orange.
Another con with this foundation is the color range! Terrible Terrible Color range! i got lucky that 200(lightest shade) matched me really well (MAC NW25), but wouldnt match my mom(NW15 at MAC).
The nozzle also becomes clogged VERY easily. Which becomes very annoying, and you have to clean it daily. Another thing i dislike is the PRICE. ($55CAD) You get about 30 applications for such a steap price!
And now for my MAIN problem with this foundation... THE INGREDIENTS!!! I went through 4 cans of this stuff before i even bothered to look at the ingredients..
The very first ingredient is BUTANE-lighter fluid!!!!! And the fourth ingredient is Propane!!!! And it also has oil in the foundation. I could not believe this, it grossed me out entirely and i did not repurchase this foundation after that!
Although i don't think it ever made me breakout with cystic acne, it made my dermis(layer of skin under epidermis-outerlayer of skin) very uneven, and full of whiteheads.

If you have dry skin, i think this would work better for you. Because of the oil it does not work for oily skin, but my friend who had very dry skin, tried mine, and it worked much better for her skin than for mine.

on 4/1/2010 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this foundation. The spray gives a much more even application, looking more seamless and natural. It would be nice to see more shades offered. Right now there is only a handful of color shades to choose from. I only wish that the can would last longer. If you use this every day, you would need to replace it within 5 weeks. Since it costs $60.00, it is expensive, more so then many other brands.

on 3/28/2010 11:02:00 PM

I love it for it's quick, easy application, when going out to the gym or yoga. I also use it as a finisher after I've done my makeup and it just seems to give my face a nice finish. I like it. I don't like the price tag, but I really like the product. The kabuki brush way wastes product, the rep. said. I also like that my hands/fingers stay clean.

Definitely will re-purchase! Darn, it's expensive - let's see how long it lasts!

on 3/11/2010 8:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Like so many others the lightest shade was too orange and dark. I found the coverage patchy and made my skin look really wierd.

on 3/2/2010 11:33:00 PM

I hated this! For $60 I said I better absolutely love it, I didn't! Broke me out horribly, it has PROPANE in it! The color selection is oily. My chin is still recovering and its be about 2 weeks, never had a break out this long! Thankfully its going away! Product will last less then a month and for the price, its crazy!

EDIT:
It gave me the worst break out!! Im not kidding I had a break under my bottom lips by chin and it lasted like a month and a half! Crazy!! Dont buy!

on 2/27/2010 10:30:00 PM

This Foundation is excellent because it doesnt clog pores, looks fresh and when i wear it i always get compliments. Unfortunately i only save it for special occasions as it finishes too fast. Oh and i apply it with a round kabuki brush by spraying the brush and then applying it to my moisturized face:)

on 2/26/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Im always trying new things and this was a bust for me. It sprayed everywhere with little control and what landed on my skin was very concentrated and blotcy. The price was insane and in my opinion a complete rip off. Save your money on this one girls.

on 2/22/2010 1:29:00 AM

First of all, they only had 5 color choice. I had to buy two different colors to match my s kin tone. I was too afraid to spread on my face directly so I've used stippling brush, Hated the result. It was too matt and it accentuated every single pore I had and it stuck to the flakey part of my skin. For $120 I've spent it was a total waste. Now they are just sitting in my drawer.

on 2/22/2010 12:37:00 AM

I really wanted to like this product and was so excited when I used it for the first time. Unfortunately, the product performance did not live up to the hype. I purchased the lightest shade, which was still a tad bit dark for me. The coverage is very sheer. I have some acne scars and the Diorskin did nothing to conceal those. I have read other reviews say that the coverage is buildable, but I was hesitant to apply another layer. I was afraid that more product would just magnify the difference is my skin color and the product color. This foundation also melted away after about 5 hours. It is not worth the price in my opinion. I asked a friend at work the first week of use if she could tell a difference in my foundation. She told me she had not noticed any difference at all. I expected to look $60 better in this foundation. Maybe I was unrealistic in my expectations, but for a price of $60, I expected this product to be a minor miracle. Diorskin Airflash performed no better than some drugstore products I have used in the past.

Video Reviews & Tutorials