Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Burts is a must in my purse. It keeps my lips unchapped and kissable for my boo

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A little over expensive than other chapsticks on the market. Feels moisturizing on the lips and smells a bit minty. This chapstick has received a lot of hype, and i feel very neutral about it.

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I don't really like this stuff. It smells and tastes bad to me. It doesn't even help me that much when my lips are really chapped and dry

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

has anyone not tried beeswax?? LOL

This is good stuff. It is super cheap, like 3 dollars a bottle. It isn't really for those looking for lip therapy in harsh weather but it is more for a little moisturizing during good weather. I love the smell and fell as well

I gave this a 4 because I do love the feel and smell. It is a great lip balm for MILD weather. When it gets cold where I live, it gets cold!!!! Carmax is my staple when I am in need but if I just want a mild touch up, burts is a great way to go and very inexpensive.

I absolutely love this lip balm! When i first got it, i wasnt used to the waxy feeling and was disappointed, but once i got used to it, i realized it was really good. It leaves a tingly feeling and the protection lasts hours, even after eating and drinking! It provides a layer of waxy protection to seal moisture in. This is my HOLY GRAIL lip balm!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

JUST DIDNT LIKE THE WAY MY LIPS FELT WITH THESE. ID RATHER BABY LIPS OR NIVEA

best lip balm ever. i always stock up on these. i love the tingly feeling u get with these. they really work.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

i love this it minty it leaves this cold tingeling feeling smell great its mostly organic with it bees wan and oils it mousterizes leaves no tint with i like becuse its also great for boys to have to and it haves a feeling of freshness to it (Hint some people say its not good for summer but al you got to do id put it in the fridge and then it leaves this cool feeling to it when you go out

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great lip balm. Keeps my lips soft, moist, and protected from sun and cold. Doesn't give my lips that greasy sitting on top of my skin feel.

Popular Lip Treatments