July 31, 2014 | 1634 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Principessa13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It keeps all brands of eyeshadow on all day and night. No creasing. Love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by missmarilynmonroe

I finally got this primer, and I am in love!! It is a bit more expensive than I normally would pay, but worth it. For me it really highlights the color more, than not using it. It also has great staying power, I didn't have creases for 8 hours. It really is the best one for me, I have tried the Two Face primer, and it didn't work as well with my eyeshadows. If you are looking for a great primer and way to accent your eyeshadows more, I would strongly suggest this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by simplysarah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVEEEEEEE<3 once I got my hands on this baby I have never worn eyeshadow without this primer. It's the best! No dark crease lines no fading it's just wonderful! Works best with urban decay eyeshadow. The packaging is original and so cute! Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to use a primer for eyeshadow because of my oily eyelids. soooo this is thick, blends well. its whiteish on me so I have to blend it in gooood! I use a matte powder over my primers then my eyeshadow or base. but thyre primers are great you can find better ones like department store-wet and wild for less to do same job! there is no weird smell to me and I didn't break out from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by oo0Vulcan0oo

I have the Asian monolid, so if I don't apply primer then my eyeshadow will smudge everywhere! This was the first eye primer I tried and I must admit, it works very well. One day, I forgot to use it and I realized how badly I needed to use primer. My makeup looked horrible! While I love UD's primer potion, the price deters me from picking up another one. I think I will end up shopping around for a different primer once I run out of the two I have now just to see how other eye primers match up, both cost wise and in effectiveness.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

I love this primer. Its so easy to rub in and really intensifies my eyeshadows. I can also put this on in the morning and not have to touch up at all. I also rub it on my eyelashes and it works amazing. Will repurchase but only when i have the money to do so. Mostly i buy elf primer which works good too but i like udpp better

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by LegitElizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had been using my GOSH Velvet Touch eye primer for a few years when I decided one day that I had had enough of it. I didn't like how it creased my eye makeup, or how it made my eye lids feel oily. I decided to throw it out and go to Sephora to see what they had.
I found a sales associate quickly and told her that I was looking for an eye primer that would look natural on my lids, and would not have any shimmer in it like my Bare Study Paint Pot from MAC (As much as I loved it as a primer, I never liked how shimmery it was; especially when I wanted to do a matte eye look). The sales associate quickly took me to Urban Decay and began raving about tis product. She even went as far as swatching a nearby Urban Decay eyeshadow with and without primer. I decided to give it a shot because the sales associate made the product sound amazing, and I figured I had nothing to lose.
I tried it out a couple days later, and I love it! It blends beautifully, it didn't make my eye lids feel greasy, and it looked super natural. When I began to apply my eyeshadow, I noticed that my eyeshadows stood out a lot more, and that they blended quite well. By the time I was ready to take off my makeup for the night, my eyeshadow hadn't creased one bit.
Overall, I feel like this is my "Holy Grail" because it was better than both my MAC Paint Pot and my GOSH primer. I'm a believer of Urban Decay Primer Potion!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by jccmz

this eye primer is okay and does its job all right. it's not a miracle worker if you have really watery eyes with salty oily tears like i do. even if i have this on my lids (upper & lower), my eye makeup over it (including waterproof UD 24/7 liner pencil & waterproof eyeshadow) will smear off if my eyes get teary, which happens all the time, because i have allergies, my friends make me laugh all the time or whatever and my eyes just tear all the time.

i'm giving 2 lippies, because it kinda works okay, but it is so overpriced and there are far cheaper alternatives that work just as well.

so while i think this product is fine, i have go to say that i don't find any difference between this and the e.l.f. $1 eye primer. and honestly, i think the maybelline color tattoos as eyeshadow bases do a better job of keeping eye shadow on my eyelids and add more color dimension and brightness to the shadows than the UD primer potion, at far less the cost. i get these as bonuses or 100 pt perks at sephora and sometimes use them but i would never buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by gabriellerae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This primer always makes my eyeshadows crease and wrinkle. Instead of priming, it often makes any makeup I have on look tired and saggy because of it's propensity to crease when applied. Save your money and find a primer that works for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by alyssacallahan93

I am a big fan of the Primer Potion. I have somewhat oily eyelids so trying to put eyeshadow on without a primer was never an option for me. When I first found this stuff I was a little skeptical because it does start off a little sticky and thick, but once you put the eyeshadow on you can't even tell its there. And it keeps your eyeshadow on all day long. Ive never had an issue with creasing or my eyeshadow fading. Even if I'm out for hours and I sweat off all of my other makeup, the eyeshadow stays in place. Ive already gone through a couple of them and I continue to buy them time after time. I definitely recommend this product!