September 30, 2014 | 1746 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by blackfalmerrose

I used to struggle to take off my eye make up off.it will smudge and AGHHH it will be so horriable!!!Thats why i sorta stop taking it off before i went to bed.Until this product came .Oh my gosh!!!This is every persons must have product,you only put a little on the cotton ball and removes your eye make up instantly .No harsh chemicals .instead soothing vitamins,its like heaven touched your eyes,No eye irrattation at all i love this !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by thesavagefamily

I have tried so many other eye makeup removers, but keep coming back to this one. I have used high end (Chanel) and lower end (Rimmel) and everything in between, but love this one. It is non stinging for my sensitive, contact wearing eyes and does not leave my lids oily. I can apply makeup right after with no oily residue, which is a plus if I've made a mistake with my shadow or liner! I would definately recommend trying this one--I even have my mother hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:23:00 AM More reviews by silviachick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this make up remover. It takes off even my hard to remove mascara. I don't seem to have a problem using too many cotton balls. I just use both sides of the ball. So I guess I use one ball twice each eye. maybe a third one over each eye to make sure everythings been removed. But I love it. I definately recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by dropsical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not crazy-in-love with this, though everyone that attends a Mary Kay party seems to come home with it. It feels nice and moisturizing, but it's too oily for me and always smudges my eye makeup down my cheek. I always have to take a kleenex to wipe the remover off, and I go through a thousand cotton balls every time I use it. It never gets all my makeup off. I still have streaks of my mascara under my eyes after I shower, even if I washed my face and used the remover the night before. It also feels gross if I use it while wearing my contacts.

I went on a trip recently and bought a travel-sized bottle of Target's generic eye-makeup remover, and I found for $1, I liked it a whole lot better than the MK. I think I'll try that when I run out of this stuff- less oily and it seems to do a better job. Or try whatever the Target brand is supposed to be a generic of- I think it's Olay.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Deedix11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I guess a lot of people really love this stuff. I found it takes a little more effort than I like to get mascara off with it. Maybe it's because I often use waterproof, but it just seems like I have to wipe and wipe to get it all off. I actually do better using Vaseline for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by pearlypink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works better than anything else I have ever tried. It takes all my eye makeup off in one swipe. Sometimes I forget to take my contacts out and it doesn't bother them at all. Love, love, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by DCKathy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This works better for me than any eye makeup remover I've ever tried. It's not greasy and it works quickly. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by sparkybish

This is one of the few beauty products i have purchased more than 3 times. I am always willing to try another lipstick or gloss, shampoo, etc., but this is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. Nothing else has ever removed my waterproof mascara and eyeliner completely and with such ease. The packaging is a little outdated, but it doesn't leak when i travel, so that's a bonus. It's not like my eye makeup remover is a piece d'art in my living room, it's on my vanity in my bedroom. It's a little expensive, but it works, and i save the money i would use on multiple cotton balls using another brand. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Ciaobella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly never knew how good it felt to get all of my eye makeup off before. I always just assumed that a clump of mascara was normal along with morning smudges that became ever so common. I tried a number of different brands and usually go for the higher-end stuff only because I've had really great experiences with so much of it.
When I was browsing through the product reviews here, this one caught my eye. Several reviews, high ratings, and a lot of people stated that they would purchase this product again! Since, I was out of my normal Clinique remover, I figured I'd give it a try. I contacted someone I knew that sold this and she had it ready for me in just a couple hours.
I can't tell you enough how suprised I was with the smoothness of this product. I use a round cotton flat and swiped once. After that first swipe, I realized - I'm done!!!! Usually it takes several rubs, tugs, and swipes to get my liner and waterproof mascara off!
I highly recommend this product!

I changed my mind about buying this product again simply because it's a bit of a pain getting a hold of someone that sells this for me and then it's hard for me to have it delivered or picked up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product to use to get all of the mascara, eyeliner, highlighter, shadows, eyebrow pencil, etc. OFF. I just soak two cotton pads with this and place them on my eyes to soften everything up and then wipe it all away. Normally I can get everything off with one swipe, unless I had a big night and went all out on the eye makeup. Then I have to do it twice to get everything off, but I don't mind. It does not sting or burn like some other removers can. I can even leave my contacts in with this product with no blurriness.

A bonus for me is that it leaves this nice little (albeit temporary) moisture layer on my lids and lashes that I find comforting while I get ready with a moisturizer. It pretty much eliminates that small space of time where your skin just drinks up everything and you are left with a dry area before having to moisturize, kwim? Finally, that bottle lasts a long time because you are not using a lot of product - especially because I use the cotton pads.