September 17, 2014 | 2136 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:23:00 AM More reviews by silviachick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this make up remover. It takes off even my hard to remove mascara. I don't seem to have a problem using too many cotton balls. I just use both sides of the ball. So I guess I use one ball twice each eye. maybe a third one over each eye to make sure everythings been removed. But I love it. I definately recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by dropsical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not crazy-in-love with this, though everyone that attends a Mary Kay party seems to come home with it. It feels nice and moisturizing, but it's too oily for me and always smudges my eye makeup down my cheek. I always have to take a kleenex to wipe the remover off, and I go through a thousand cotton balls every time I use it. It never gets all my makeup off. I still have streaks of my mascara under my eyes after I shower, even if I washed my face and used the remover the night before. It also feels gross if I use it while wearing my contacts.

I went on a trip recently and bought a travel-sized bottle of Target's generic eye-makeup remover, and I found for $1, I liked it a whole lot better than the MK. I think I'll try that when I run out of this stuff- less oily and it seems to do a better job. Or try whatever the Target brand is supposed to be a generic of- I think it's Olay.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Deedix11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I guess a lot of people really love this stuff. I found it takes a little more effort than I like to get mascara off with it. Maybe it's because I often use waterproof, but it just seems like I have to wipe and wipe to get it all off. I actually do better using Vaseline for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by pearlypink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works better than anything else I have ever tried. It takes all my eye makeup off in one swipe. Sometimes I forget to take my contacts out and it doesn't bother them at all. Love, love, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by DCKathy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This works better for me than any eye makeup remover I've ever tried. It's not greasy and it works quickly. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by sparkybish

This is one of the few beauty products i have purchased more than 3 times. I am always willing to try another lipstick or gloss, shampoo, etc., but this is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. Nothing else has ever removed my waterproof mascara and eyeliner completely and with such ease. The packaging is a little outdated, but it doesn't leak when i travel, so that's a bonus. It's not like my eye makeup remover is a piece d'art in my living room, it's on my vanity in my bedroom. It's a little expensive, but it works, and i save the money i would use on multiple cotton balls using another brand. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Ciaobella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly never knew how good it felt to get all of my eye makeup off before. I always just assumed that a clump of mascara was normal along with morning smudges that became ever so common. I tried a number of different brands and usually go for the higher-end stuff only because I've had really great experiences with so much of it.
When I was browsing through the product reviews here, this one caught my eye. Several reviews, high ratings, and a lot of people stated that they would purchase this product again! Since, I was out of my normal Clinique remover, I figured I'd give it a try. I contacted someone I knew that sold this and she had it ready for me in just a couple hours.
I can't tell you enough how suprised I was with the smoothness of this product. I use a round cotton flat and swiped once. After that first swipe, I realized - I'm done!!!! Usually it takes several rubs, tugs, and swipes to get my liner and waterproof mascara off!
I highly recommend this product!

I changed my mind about buying this product again simply because it's a bit of a pain getting a hold of someone that sells this for me and then it's hard for me to have it delivered or picked up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product to use to get all of the mascara, eyeliner, highlighter, shadows, eyebrow pencil, etc. OFF. I just soak two cotton pads with this and place them on my eyes to soften everything up and then wipe it all away. Normally I can get everything off with one swipe, unless I had a big night and went all out on the eye makeup. Then I have to do it twice to get everything off, but I don't mind. It does not sting or burn like some other removers can. I can even leave my contacts in with this product with no blurriness.

A bonus for me is that it leaves this nice little (albeit temporary) moisture layer on my lids and lashes that I find comforting while I get ready with a moisturizer. It pretty much eliminates that small space of time where your skin just drinks up everything and you are left with a dry area before having to moisturize, kwim? Finally, that bottle lasts a long time because you are not using a lot of product - especially because I use the cotton pads.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this eye makeup remover at first. (i don't wear a lot of eye makeup on a daily basis) I found that when I would go a little heavier on the eye makeup this wouldn't take it off. I was left with mascara and eyeliner and I would have to keep going over it. My eyes were also very irritated with this stuff so that's reason enough not to buy it again. I like neutrogena's and avon's eye makeupe remover a lot better!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by baraka503

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eye makeup remover. This is the absolute best. Gets off all eye makeup...even super waterproof. No tugging around the eyelids to get it off...tugging = fine lines.