January 31, 2015 | 1821 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Trio - Shimmering Sands

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

Always a classic go to for me. I usually use one of the three as a 'base' depending on the look I'm going for. I do use mixing medium with them to help with the staying power/time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by bubblesknh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I started wearing makeup when I was 15, And this was the very first e/s I ever bought. Fast forward almost 5 years and its still my go to everyday e/s. Sometimes I only wear the soft brown in the middle sometimes I just wear the shimmery pink with eyeliner. This is an awesome trio that you can wear several ways and even dry or wet. Great for girls who are just getting into makeup. And for just a few bucks its great quality for cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by rdc1227

I agree that, when used in powder form, it doesn't have incredible staying power (although for the price I'm impressed). However, I use mine as cream shadows. I scraped a bit off, mixed them with a bit of Aveeno baby lotion (because I love the smell) and formed a palette from my daughter's old Crayola paint set. I use the lightest shade almost every day either on its own or as a shimmery base. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Seirae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the BEST summer eyeshadow! Great neutral colors that has some sheen to it which makes your eyes pop!

3 great colors:
-Satin Earth is a nice chocolate brown. Great for the crease or outer corner
- Toasted Sand is wonderful on your lid. It's a light shimmery taupe
- Sunkissed Sand is a light shimmery pink that's great for brightening up your eyes (inner corner)

This is my 'go to' palette ever since I got it!

LOVE it.

Great for natural looks, out to the beach, and just hanging out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by andreawmu

Well, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet since I have purchased it several times... This is a perfect mix of shimmery browns that look great on anyone. Very good for a natural everyday look. You can throw this on quick, and it looks great. You really can't mess it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by shaunix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the first eyeshadows I had ever used, and it is still my favorite! The middle shade is just right, not too shimmery; not too matte. :) I will buy this as long as I wear makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I love the taupe shade in the middle - I wear often as a lid color. I don't use the pink highlighter. The brown shade is too warm, almost orange-y but blended with cool shadow or even black shadow it looks pretty good. These shadows have a good texture. If you're looking for a light, shimmery neutral eye palette for under $5 - this is it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by MiaMamma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this trio, I only wish the pink shade was a bit lighter so it could highlight a bit more. I use the pink as an all over wash, the middle color for crease and the darker color jsut as a liner. A great trio!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by skylo0406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this for years as my everyday eyeshadow until I found Almays eye color inhancing shadows which really bring out my hazel eyes. All and all a good drug store eys shadow that is good for everyday use and has a nice amount of shimmer to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sparklythings

I am really not a big fan of drugstore eyeshadow besides NYX. i prefer Mac eyeshadows.... I just never seem to reach for any pallets or eyeshadow singles other than my Mac ones. But i saw allthatglitters21 on youtube talk about this pallet, and had to have it! i went to the drugstore and it didn't look all that special. I almost didnt buy it because of that. but i did, and now i'm really glad i did.

I love this... especially for the summer and for a neutral look. i'm very cool-toned and find a lot of browns too warm for me, but this works beautifully. i love it. i am really into taupes now because of this palllet. this eyeshadow pallet is really fool proof. it is quick and easy and looks beautiful. however, this pallet is quite frosty and shimmering especially the lightest color... so it may look a little much if u use it as a highlight along with the other 2 darker colors. but for the price, it is awesome! i love this and would def. purchase again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No