July 28, 2014 | 1699 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer blush in Peachykeen

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 8:44:00 PM More reviews by sugar_heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my first MAC blush and i really like it, the shimmer doesnt annoy me like i thought it would and the colour isnt what you think it'd be when you put it on, it looks very natural.

I would def recommend the sheertone blushers and i will certainly purchase some more. As for the price i thought 14 or whatever was very steep for a blusher but it does lash a good few hours on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 7:27:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

Peachykeen ended up being what I was hoping Nars Orgasm would be - not obviously pink, not obviously peach. I like this better than Orgasm, because Orgasm looks just a bit too orange on me, and has too much shimmer. Peachykeen, on the other hand, looks like a good balance of pink and peach on my Asian skintone. (I have both cool and warm undertones, currently using NW25). It has shimmer, but for me, not an objectionable amount to use during the day, unlike Orgasm. A great, versatile, and fresh-looking/natural color on me. In the pan it looks really orange and I would not have picked it out myself, but at the urging of the MAC MA, I gave it a try and am glad I did. I am surprised, because in the pan, Orgasm actually looks less orange than Peachykeen, but it doesn't come out that way on my skin. The difference between the two on me is that Peachykeen is slightly less peach, with much more subtle shimmer. Otherwise, they are very good dupes of each other. If you like Orgasm but want a much less expensive dupe with less obvious shimmer, this one is definitely worth a shot. I would buy this again over Orgasm any day. I actually put Orgasm on one side of my face and Peachykeen on the other (yeah, I am weird) as a test one day, and the Peachykeen side looked a bit more "alive" and radiant on me, while the Orgasm side looked a little flat, even though it has more shimmer. I think it is because Peachykin ends up a little pinker and less orange on my skin - on other folks this may not be the case.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

They is one of the few blushes that look nice and fresh on my skin (since my skin color is on the much more tan side). Usually pink and peach tones do not show up on my skin that much, but this one is perfect and looks flawless. I would buy again, maybe even try another color too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2007 4:06:00 PM More reviews by nikki_nikki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this color if my skin is lighter in the winter. Doesn't show up much on skin, but it very natural looking on my me like I'm wearing no blush. I would pair this blush with bold eyeshadows, otherwise it is too light on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by rihannsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been my go-to blush for several months. I love the pinky tone, but I'm getting tired of the peach undertones of this shade.

I can't say enough good things about the Sheertone line, though. It gives me just the right amount of coverage without making me look like a clown.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 5:55:00 AM More reviews by SinfullyGirly

I love this blusher and use it all the time. Im NW20 with blue eys and red undertones and this suits my skin tone fine. Gives a pretty flush that lasts well and kind of brings your face to life. Slight shimmer is pretty too but not overbearing. Will repurchase when I need to.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by im3ld4_87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is a beautiful color, but just not for me.. it is too reddish and orangey, it doesn't suit my pinkish face tone. I use it and end up like bruising clown. Too bad.. and I hardly notice the shimmer, everybody just said that it contains lots of shimmer, but I don't know why, the shimmers are gone when I applied it. =(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 10:38:00 PM More reviews by silkyskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, I just can't do the peach. I want to, but this just makes my skin look dirty and mucky after my oil mixes with it. It's a very pretty color, just not on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 9:13:00 AM More reviews by krk19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Adds a nice natural flush. Its very close to Nars Orgasm but just a little darker. Lasts all day. I use it every day. The texture is not as smooth as Nars blushes but its its fairly good and cheaper than Nars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 12:17:00 PM More reviews by almost40

Recieved this today in a swap and I already love it! Its such a lovely pretty colour and really warms up my face.Its also a lot bigger than a fair few of my other blushers so an added bonus :o)
EDITED TO ADD:- Im not sure I like this as much now.The colour is quite hard to work with and theres lots of colours I prefer but shall keep it.