September 30, 2014 | 1706 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by preetigirl

Me: NC 35-40, South E. Asian with olive skintone, dark hair and dk brown eyes.
This: a soft peachy colored blush with shimmer that's not too obvious. I use a very light touch to get a barely there brightening effect. It can be layered on for a more obvious "blush".
This is not too different from Springsheen, but that has a more obvious golden shimmer to it than this one does so I chose this...will take me forever to go through any blush I own, but I might buy this again if it ran out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2008 10:49:00 PM More reviews by hotAsFiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this in a swap from a lovely MUAer it's a gorgeous natural looking/hardly there/subtle blush on my NC45 skintone. Shimmer is minimal and like another reviewer said, it's really hard to over do it with this blush. I dont think I will repurchase only because the color payoff is not enough for me to spend the money on it but I bet it'd look amazing on lighter skintones.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 8:44:00 PM More reviews by sugar_heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my first MAC blush and i really like it, the shimmer doesnt annoy me like i thought it would and the colour isnt what you think it'd be when you put it on, it looks very natural.

I would def recommend the sheertone blushers and i will certainly purchase some more. As for the price i thought 14 or whatever was very steep for a blusher but it does lash a good few hours on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 7:27:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

Peachykeen ended up being what I was hoping Nars Orgasm would be - not obviously pink, not obviously peach. I like this better than Orgasm, because Orgasm looks just a bit too orange on me, and has too much shimmer. Peachykeen, on the other hand, looks like a good balance of pink and peach on my Asian skintone. (I have both cool and warm undertones, currently using NW25). It has shimmer, but for me, not an objectionable amount to use during the day, unlike Orgasm. A great, versatile, and fresh-looking/natural color on me. In the pan it looks really orange and I would not have picked it out myself, but at the urging of the MAC MA, I gave it a try and am glad I did. I am surprised, because in the pan, Orgasm actually looks less orange than Peachykeen, but it doesn't come out that way on my skin. The difference between the two on me is that Peachykeen is slightly less peach, with much more subtle shimmer. Otherwise, they are very good dupes of each other. If you like Orgasm but want a much less expensive dupe with less obvious shimmer, this one is definitely worth a shot. I would buy this again over Orgasm any day. I actually put Orgasm on one side of my face and Peachykeen on the other (yeah, I am weird) as a test one day, and the Peachykeen side looked a bit more "alive" and radiant on me, while the Orgasm side looked a little flat, even though it has more shimmer. I think it is because Peachykin ends up a little pinker and less orange on my skin - on other folks this may not be the case.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

They is one of the few blushes that look nice and fresh on my skin (since my skin color is on the much more tan side). Usually pink and peach tones do not show up on my skin that much, but this one is perfect and looks flawless. I would buy again, maybe even try another color too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2007 4:06:00 PM More reviews by nikki_nikki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this color if my skin is lighter in the winter. Doesn't show up much on skin, but it very natural looking on my me like I'm wearing no blush. I would pair this blush with bold eyeshadows, otherwise it is too light on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by rihannsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been my go-to blush for several months. I love the pinky tone, but I'm getting tired of the peach undertones of this shade.

I can't say enough good things about the Sheertone line, though. It gives me just the right amount of coverage without making me look like a clown.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 5:55:00 AM More reviews by SinfullyGirly

I love this blusher and use it all the time. Im NW20 with blue eys and red undertones and this suits my skin tone fine. Gives a pretty flush that lasts well and kind of brings your face to life. Slight shimmer is pretty too but not overbearing. Will repurchase when I need to.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by im3ld4_87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is a beautiful color, but just not for me.. it is too reddish and orangey, it doesn't suit my pinkish face tone. I use it and end up like bruising clown. Too bad.. and I hardly notice the shimmer, everybody just said that it contains lots of shimmer, but I don't know why, the shimmers are gone when I applied it. =(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 10:38:00 PM More reviews by silkyskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, I just can't do the peach. I want to, but this just makes my skin look dirty and mucky after my oil mixes with it. It's a very pretty color, just not on my skin.