September 22, 2014 | 2180 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2007 1:30:00 PM More reviews by rossberrie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very horrible. Very oily. Removes the makeup, removes water proof makeup, but my eyes end up being too greasy, with only one pad!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2007 11:14:00 AM More reviews by candle

This is such a horrible product! It stinks, hurts my eyes, and barely removes any makeup. I find myself really digging deep to get eye makeup out, which makes it hurt even more! I was stuck with a bulk pack of these and I still wouldn't' use them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 5:32:00 PM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I also don't understand all of these horrible reviews, this pads are for getting off waterproof makeup and it does that very well! I def would say that moisturizing is an understatement and it does blur my vision like crazy, but after I use it I wipe away the oil with a tissue, simple as that! lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2007 11:43:00 AM More reviews by nagreen84

I. Hate. This. Product. It's so greasy, and so oily, it makes my vision blurry for a half an hour after I use it. I used it last night to remove my mascara because I didn't have anything else. I wrapped one of the pads in a sheet of toilet paper to blot off the excess oil all over it and THEN used it. I like the Almay makeup remover in the bottle. I bought this because I thought, "How neat! I don't need a cotton pad for this!"
I'm going to pawn this off on my brother-in-law who works in a haunted house and needs something to remove his heavy costume makeup at the end of the evening.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I don't get all of the horrible reviews. Yes, these pads are verrrrrry oily, and you WILL have to wash your face afterwards. And, yes, if the oil gets in your eyes, it will blur your vision. But, when all else fails, and you can't get that stubborn waterproof eye makeup off, this is key. I've bought these pads time and time again because they're inexpensive (about $5 for 80 pads), and they're effective. For every day use, I prefer the regular (ie. non-oily) ones,

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2007 1:44:00 AM More reviews by sparkle22

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is one of the worst things i have ever put on my face. i used it for the first time about 20 minutes ago and my eyes are still burning like crazy (even after washing my face and putting in eye drops). these pads are just pure oil and are HORRIBLE for your face,,,,, i am so sorry to have put that crap on my delicate eye skin.

never buy this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2007 12:48:00 AM More reviews by mystique2314

Terrible!!! There is so much mineral oil on these that I had to wash my face 3 times to get it off and it got in my eye because it ran....I couldn't see for 5 minutes after using this! Buyer beware...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by shelly59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely horrible. My eyes are a greasy mess despite washing my face twice AND this crap stings like crazy. Just bought it. Just pitched it into the trash.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Horrible

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2007 10:42:00 AM More reviews by saucymint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

They actually claim on the jar it's the Number 1 Eye Makeup Remover? Are they kidding? These pads are horrible! They're basically saturated with oil. Sure, they remove my eye makeup, but they leave behind an oily film. If that doesn't sound bad enough, the oil actually gets into my eyes and blurs my vision! This has happened every time I've used these pads, without fail. I have to use wads of tissue paper just to rub the oil out of my eyes. Since I hate wasting money, I managed to get through about half the container -- but I was so fed up I finally just threw the rest away. Avoid!